PDA

View Full Version : OUTCAST Group/Gang

MtnGoat
08-18-2012, 17:10
Anyone in Fayetteville heard of the Group or Gang OUTCAST? I'm not talking about the OUTCAST MC. This is a group more along the lines of a teenage Gang.

hooah12
08-18-2012, 17:51
I haven't, but I've got some friends who would likely be familiar with them. Why do you ask?

Inflexible Six
08-18-2012, 19:11
If they're bad enough they'd be in here...FYI its a pdf file

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment-emerging-trends

hooah12
08-18-2012, 19:36
Checked there earlier and didn't see them

MtnGoat
08-19-2012, 09:30
I haven't, but I've got some friends who would likely be familiar with them. Why do you ask?

Because neighborhoods around mine have had their Entrance signs "tagged".

MtnGoat
08-19-2012, 09:32
If they're bad enough they'd be in here...FYI its a pdf file

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment-emerging-trends

This is talking about the OUTCAST Motorcycle Club/Gang. This is some teenage style gang or young adults marking grounds.

PedOncoDoc
08-19-2012, 09:44

It's a shame they can't stick to pissing on trees like most other species...

x SF med
08-19-2012, 10:12

Have they done anything else that might show escalation?

Badger52
08-19-2012, 10:31
Because neighborhoods around mine have had their Entrance signs "tagged".Pics? Anything else postable that's been shared with the local PD gang squad beyond a vandalism complaint?

Pete
08-19-2012, 10:38
Put a call into the Fayetteville PD and ask to talk to whoever is handling the gang issue. Their crime mapping is backup but is far from user friendly.

MtnGoat
08-19-2012, 10:41
Pics? Anything else postable that's been shared with the local PD gang squad beyond a vandalism complaint?

Yeah the neighborhoods around mine have talked to them. Hope Mills PD says nothing about gang related. A wives friend had her neighbor home tagged. He said that ACE hardware said 9 people came in with their house tagged with the outcast colors and logo. ACE said it was gang or had to be. So that's why I'm asking Fayetteville locals.

I asked a guy to ask cumberland county sheriff office, he knows people there.

Yes as far as I know a vandalism complaint was filed with the Sheriff Office.

glebo
08-19-2012, 10:45
Be nice if someone could post a pic of the "tag"...I haven't seen anything that really is to unusual..other than the normal stuff...tags...

I'm in the Grays Creek area...

MtnGoat
08-19-2012, 10:56
Be nice if someone could post a pic of the "tag"...I haven't seen anything that really is to unusual..other than the normal stuff...tags...

I'm in the Grays Creek area...

I had to get my wive to email this to me.. Either Braxton Farms or Roslin farms west house on the entrance road.

Pete
08-19-2012, 11:08
I had to get my wive to email this to me.. Either Braxton Farms or Roslin farms west house on the entrance road.

Looks like it's getting security camera time. Something not noticable - so it don't get tagged also - or let them know to wear a hoodie.

Bet they would be pissed if someone IDed their ride and tagged it some night. The shoe hurts when it gets on your foot.

MR2
08-19-2012, 11:19
Bet they would be pissed if someone IDed their ride and tagged it some night. The shoe hurts when it gets on your foot.

Where's that quote about preferring grenades...

dfirsty
08-20-2012, 09:54
There's a pretty common trend of "tagging crews" here in the Phoenix area and around the west coast. I'm sure it's nationwide, they become a big pain in the a$$, tagging over other crews signs, battling for space ect.... They each have their own sign like a gang.

While they don't consider themselves gangs, most gang laws should apply to them (group of individuals committing crimes with a designator, this case the tag). It will depend on your local law enforcement.

Derek