PDA

View Full Version : Python, it's what's for dessert


Divemaster
08-10-2012, 22:10
This snake does not taste like chicken. Someone has some mad skills here.

Penn
08-10-2012, 23:13
Whats the source of this product?

Divemaster
08-10-2012, 23:19
Whats the source of this product?

HH6 found the pics on Pintrest. Sorry, but the cake maker isn't listed. I can imagine scaring the crap out of some folks on their birthday with this.

JJ_BPK
08-11-2012, 05:02
I want one..

Great for a going away or retirement party!!

:lifter:D:lifter

BigJimCalhoun
08-11-2012, 08:00
That takes some talent. I am impressed

Red Flag 1
08-11-2012, 08:37
The icing looks like a ton of work to capture the animal's natural texture. I don't like snakes, hate them in fact. At first glance, I'd be tempted to use a hammer first:).

RF 1

mark46th
08-11-2012, 09:07
Did the cake taste like chicken?

Sigaba
08-11-2012, 12:17
Whats the source of this product?North Star Cakes, in Kent, England. Facebook page is here (http://www.facebook.com/pages/North-Star-Cakes/204068076325127?ref=ts).

Divemaster
08-11-2012, 13:14
North Star Cakes, in Kent, England. Facebook page is here (http://www.facebook.com/pages/North-Star-Cakes/204068076325127?ref=ts).

Great job tracking it down. I wonder if they ship to the U.S.? Hmm, I wonder how much for a 6 foot rattlesnake cake?

Badger52
08-13-2012, 09:57
"Snakes on a Plate"

I might need one of these....

XngZeRubicon
08-30-2012, 19:27
Great job tracking it down. I wonder if they ship to the U.S.? Hmm, I wonder how much for a 6 foot rattlesnake cake?

I was thinking the same!