PDA

View Full Version : Excellent class--HazMatIQ

Quaker
08-08-2012, 17:36
First off, sorry if this is in the wrong section. I understand this thread probably does not apply to most of you which is why it is located here. Target audience would be those that respond to HazMat calls, use the FirstDefender, firefighters, etc.

Recently I attended a hazardous materials class with a focus towards HME put on by Cris at HazMatIQ (.com). It was great. All in all, it was about seven hours long. This is a superb learning opportunity for any of you that are interested in the subject. If you ever get the chance to attend, it will not be a waste of time.

I'm sure most of you know how terrible death by PowerPoint can be after a few hours. This class was quite the opposite. The teaching style kept my attention and was taught by someone that actually had a lot of experience to back up the material. I went in to the class with little knowledge on the subject yet left feeling confident that I now know enough to keep myself as well as others alive. Our time was not wasted learning irrelevant tidbits of information or "the standard". Instead, it was more like, "this the method that has kept me alive for the past xx years." Very practical and simple to follow.

I'm sure there are a few people out there that could use this information. Just doing what I can to spread the word of a good training program.

Dozer523
08-09-2012, 11:48
Neato!