PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Honor Documentary - VIEWING

ghuinness
10-14-2004, 18:07
For those in the vicinity of Brevard County FL, the local radio station is organizing a presentation of this documentary.

Unfortunately, the only Sinclair-owned stations in Florida are in Tampa
and Tallahassee. Because no Orlando market station has indicated
that they will be airing "STOLEN HONOR: Wounds That Never Heal"
(www.Stolenhonor.com), a documentary featuring 13 valiant Vietnam POWs,
the local radio has obtained a copy.

WHEN: Tuesday evening, October 19. Viewings at 6, 7, 8, 9 p.m.
COST: Free

Please PM me for address location if interested.

NousDefionsDoc
10-14-2004, 21:48
Go to: www.stolenhonor.com and you can watch free clips or for $4.95 you can watch the entire movie on your computer.

Signed,
NDD
Computer Geek

ghuinness
10-19-2004, 19:49
I made it to one of the presentations.
The radio arranged for Tom Wright and Kevin McManus to attend.
I wish I had a taken a tape recorder for their speeches.
They were great.

With NDD's help, maybe I can get the pics to attach.

Everyone needs to see this documentary. Mr McManus suggested that another
lawsuit pending may force certain scenes to be cut before airing.

ghuinness
10-22-2004, 19:01
Tom Wright and Kevin McManus at the presentation.

Mr McManus did make one comment I haven't heard before. He said that there was a desire or attempt to charge Kerry with Treason in 1973 but Nixon said no, the country had been through enough.

Jerome Corsi was interviewed this morning on the radio and asked about Treason charges against Kerry after the election. (This came up in the Q&A after the documentary). He answered the question carefully. I interpreted his answer to suggest a high probability it would be attempted.

About 1000 people attended even though the local media reported 150 :rolleyes:

Doc
10-22-2004, 20:24
He said that there was a desire or attempt to charge Kerry with Treason in 1973 but Nixon said no, the country had been through enough.

Interesting footnote about this quote.

Some Political Scientists have stated that Nixon won the 1960 election. They state that due to voter fraud mainly in Illinois with the Democrat voting apparatus the election barely went Kennedy's way nationally.

Nixon was advised to contest the result but was quoted as saying "that it would tear down the institution of government" and choose not to.

Too bad the dems aren't as noble.

I can not verify the source of Nixon's words as it was stated on a conservative talk show in the last two weeks, but the phrase coined by Mayor Daly "vote early and vote often" came to my mind as it was talked about on the air.

Just my two cents.

Doc

ghuinness
10-24-2004, 19:37
Rescreening this time at Computer Sciences Building, UCF - Next Sunday - doors open 8:00pm (Oct 31). Carlton Sherwood and one of the POW's may be at the UCF screening for Q&A.

Will be simulcast on 580 WDBO.

Rescreening at Theatre in Melbourne 4-8pm Sunday Oct 31. Theatre has not been announced yet.

Check http://www.shea-king.com/ for updates this week.

Gypsy
10-24-2004, 21:08
I saw the 42 minute clip from the video and was deeply affected. Not because it brought out anything "new" but because I heard it from these Men with my own ears. I don't understand how anyone can consider voting for this..."man" after he betrayed our Country and his Brothers.

ghuinness
10-31-2004, 21:05
simulcast - http://580wdbo.com/listen/

22:14 EST - Joe Ponder on NOW.

DoctorDoom
11-02-2004, 00:37
x