10-14-2004, 03:33
Package inbound for eval.

EGG sends

Egg:

WILCO, thanks!

TR

eggroll
10-19-2004, 08:03
Glad to hear it made it and is GTG :-) will advise on the suggestions, just dont let NDD see it ;)

NousDefionsDoc
10-19-2004, 08:05
Oh! This is just so wrong on so many levels. It was already killing me, then you specifically single me out...

The Reaper
10-19-2004, 14:24
Oh! This is just so wrong on so many levels. It was already killing me, then you specifically single me out...

Brother, this is one SWEET piece of gear!

I sent egg a bad drawing, he sends me exactly what I had envisioned. 95% solution, first shot.

I might take some pics, when I get a chance, if there is any interest.

Payment made on the next item ordered already! Looking forward to hooking it all together.

TR

shadowflyer
10-19-2004, 15:39
Brother, this is one SWEET piece of gear!

I sent egg a bad drawing, he sends me exactly what I had envisioned. 95% solution, first shot.

Payment made on the next item ordered already! Looking forward to hooking it all together.

TR

Even support guys...(me) like good gear. I would like to see the pictures of Eggrolls creation.

Roguish Lawyer
10-19-2004, 19:37

You love making us ask, don't you? ;)

Would you PLEASE be so kind, sir? :) :munchin

The Reaper
10-19-2004, 20:00
You love making us ask, don't you? ;)

Would you PLEASE be so kind, sir? :) :munchin

You, Counsel, do not need this kind of gear.

However, since you asked nicely, I do have a few pics I shot quickly this evening.

I asked for a 9 x M-4 mag carrier that would fit on the front of a modular carrier type vest. I wanted at least 3 mags quickly accessible with only shock cord and friction retaining them, and the rest able to be covered, or not, as my preferred configuration. I wanted PALS webbing on the front for attaching a 5 x Pistol mag shingle, which he is working on now. There was one more mod we thought of afterward, but it is minor. No one we could think of made a mag panel that had all of that.

This is Eggroll's "Nine-Pack", mounted on an Eagle MLCS carrier. 270 rounds of rock and roll therapy. He also makes a Six-Pack which is the rear portion of the Nine-Pack, and a Three-Pack, which is the open, shock corded front portion of the pouch. His Fugly is above it, and his Loppy below and to the right (as viewed).

It is nice kit. It is very well made. He can make more, the price was very reasonable for this sort of detailed work.

Anyone needs more pics or another angle, let me know.

Last pic is for egg to see the size difference of a Surefire 6-P, an E2e, and an L1 Lumamax.

Enjoy!

TR

Roguish Lawyer
10-19-2004, 20:14
You, Counsel, do not need this kind of gear.

You don't think so? ;)

I still enjoy the pics. Thank you for taking the time.

Desert Fox
10-19-2004, 20:16
Three flashlights is not too much....I always brake the ones I have, no matter the price or the size!!
I broke 2 Photon III, by the way.

The Reaper
10-19-2004, 20:20
Three flashlights is not too much....I always brake the ones I have, no matter the price or the size!!
I broke 2 Photon III, by the way.

DF:

I do not carry all of those lights on my vest. As I stated, they are there for a size comparison for eggroll.

In/around my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd lines of gear, I would normally carry a Surefire weapons light, at least one L1, a couple of Photon IIIs, and probably a Photon Fusion headlamp.

I have never managed to break a Surefire, and I have several. I did lose one, and searched for it for several days.

TR

Desert Fox
10-19-2004, 20:38
(Almost 100) :)

DF:

I do not carry all of those lights on my vest. As I stated, they are there for a size comparison for eggroll.

TR

That`s what I though. I always bring a Photon III on my vest, and a maglight. Another maglight in my 3rd line, and of course many AAs.
Maybe I should just get a Surefire too...a long-term economic solution.

Thank you for sharing those pictures.

The Reaper
10-20-2004, 16:09
No further comments on this?

Good rig, bad rig, you like, you don't like?

NDD, no feedback, after I violated orders to give you the skinny? :D

TR

NousDefionsDoc
10-20-2004, 16:18
I'm not speaking to Egg. Any comments I have on the rig would necessarily be positive and I refuse to do that at this juncture.

Guy
10-20-2004, 16:32
I'm not speaking to Egg. Any comments I have on the rig would necessarily be positive and I refuse to do that at this juncture.

Put another one together, and next time you talk to Os, prior to going thru your COC....SNCO...

Expect an an asschewing! :D

militarymoron
10-20-2004, 20:18
i like it. nice rig, TR, and good job on the triplet pouch, eggo.
cheers,
MM

Rotor Strike
10-20-2004, 20:58
Got a modified 6 pack from Egg a few weeks ago. Has 6-5.56 mags and 3-9mm mags on the front. Not sure what he's calling it now. Good piece of gear. I own that and a Fugly 3 from him. Both are stellar.

eggroll
10-22-2004, 08:53
BWAhahahah!!

NDD :boohoo

I am just funnin ya a bit. drop a line offline and we can talk darrin-at-geardo-dot-com.

Would it help to mention that I have a few left ?? ;)

TR - I am glad that it is working out, forgot to ask, are you RH or LH?

EGG

The Reaper
10-22-2004, 10:05
BWAhahahah!!

NDD :boohoo

I am just funnin ya a bit. drop a line offline and we can talk darrin-at-geardo-dot-com.

Would it help to mention that I have a few left ?? ;)

TR - I am glad that it is working out, forgot to ask, are you RH or LH?

EGG

EGG:

RH.

I am surprised that no one else had an opinion or any comments here. I must be losing my touch.

This is a good piece of kit, IMHO. Thanks for the feedback guys!

TR

eggroll
10-22-2004, 12:42
Anyhow -

took the day off and package two is out the door this afternoon

EGG

NousDefionsDoc
10-22-2004, 12:58
Just funnin' back egg.

Great kit as always. Great set up Boss.