PDA

View Full Version : Patagonia on-line 50% off sale through 31 July 2012

Sigaba
07-19-2012, 14:11
Here's the link (http://www.patagonia.com/us/shop/web-specials?k=ga&hp1).

Styles, sizes, and colors are very limited.

Sigaba
02-07-2013, 14:37
Here's the link (http://www.patagonia.com/us/shop/web-specials?k=ga).

While a wide range of styles are on sale, you may have a hard time finding items in your size.

Team Sergeant
02-07-2013, 14:41
If we wait another year will it be 70%? Do you own stock in the company?

Barbarian
02-07-2013, 15:03
Their products are priced moderately (mostly), and always look to be well made. They sound like a bunch of enviro-phile/hippies, though, so I've been voting with my dollars. Their donations, if I understand correctly, support non-profits that lobby against coal mining (the frame of our local economy.)

Sigaba
02-07-2013, 15:19
If we wait another year will it be 70%? Do you own stock in the company?Unknown. No, I'm just passing along some information.
Their products are priced moderately (mostly), and always look to be well made. They sound like a bunch of enviro-phile/hippies, though, so I've been voting with my dollars. Their donations, if I understand correctly, support non-profits that lobby against coal mining (the frame of our local economy.)Your comment reminds me of an earlier discussion about the relationships between commerce and politics.

professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3901

Pete
02-07-2013, 17:22
My wife told me always check out a sale - you never know when you'll find a good deal on something you need.

I click through Cabela's, REI, Campmor, Backcountry.com and a few others every week reading reviews and looking for sales.

mark46th
02-07-2013, 17:42
Yup- Especially when they are changing seasonal merchandise...

Dusty
02-07-2013, 17:48
Patagonia makes high quality clothes. Very durable.

As soon as they start making pear-shaped shirts, I'll buy some.

Barbarian
02-07-2013, 19:20
Your comment reminds me of an earlier discussion about the relationships between commerce and politics.

Thanks for the reference. The Reaper spoke true. Regardless of what I think is the correct choice, it wasn't my place to comment.

I apologize, Sigaba.

As soon as they start making pear-shaped shirts, I'll buy some.

:D:D:D

Sigaba
02-07-2013, 21:47
Thanks for the reference. The Reaper spoke true. Regardless of what I think is the correct choice, it wasn't my place to comment.

I apologize, Sigaba.
IMO, your POV on Patagonia is food for thought.

The link was offered to broaden the conversation.:)

Barbarian
02-08-2013, 09:10
IMO, your POV on Patagonia is food for thought.

The link was offered to broaden the conversation.:)

It is, I feel, a valid topic of discussion that (to my knowledge) hasn't been fully explored. However, I chose a poor time and place to comment on it and that was needlessly disrespectful. It was rude of me.

Richard
02-08-2013, 09:44
My Dad's view on the topic was that you can't always get a bargain on something you need, but you should always be looking for one.

Richard :munchin

MR2
02-09-2013, 22:43
I've gotten to like this site: http://passwird.com/

It is updated at least every day and sure enough the thing you bought yesterday is on special today.

Sigaba
08-17-2013, 19:46
Discounts as high as 50% on a wide range of products.

If you're in the LA area, the 90013 store has an especially wide selection of women's clothing.

If you're looking for men's clothing, you may have better luck on line.

Either way, I recommend reading the reviews. Some items are varying in cut, fit, and quality from season to season.

And if you're looking for an Updraft jacket, size medium, color silt, i think someone bought the last one (anywhere) on Friday. (It takes the chill out of placing faith in BlackBerry's pledge to port BB10 to the PlayBook. Or so I have heard.)

ZonieDiver
08-18-2013, 07:37
Discounts as high as 50% on a wide range of products.

If you're in the LA area, the 90013 store has an especially wide selection of women's clothing.

If you're looking for men's clothing, you may have better luck on line.

Either way, I recommend reading the reviews. Some items are varying in cut, fit, and quality from season to season.

And if you're looking for an Updraft jacket, size medium, color silt, i think someone bought the last one (anywhere) on Friday. (It takes the chill out of placing faith in BlackBerry's pledge to port BB10 to the PlayBook. Or so I have heard.)

One can never have too many spare jackets in one's backpack! :D