PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Debate

Gypsy
10-13-2004, 20:30
BZ Mr. President....you hit the home run tonight.

I thought POTUS was outstanding tonight. He was strong, and presented facts, figures, voting records and was on the "offensive". He looked relaxed and gave a very positive message, I feel Kerry was the one playing catch up.

Kerry's bringing up Cheney's daughter again...very dirty play.

Bill Harsey
10-13-2004, 20:52
Gypsy, Thanks for the analysis. Good news, I would have watched the debate except Kerry was there too.

gits
10-13-2004, 20:53
I couldnt agree more with you. Then again... MSNBC I swear is so damn liberal. ROFL thier polls are so innaccurate. I say just go back to FOX screw what MSNBC has to say. The poll that MSNBC is outright ridiculous. Go check it out for yourself.

ghuinness
10-13-2004, 20:57
Think this picture sums it up !!

Bill Harsey
10-13-2004, 21:02
Good Pic! Kerry looks like he just got fired.

Gypsy
10-13-2004, 21:11
Gypsy, Thanks for the analysis. Good news, I would have watched the debate except Kerry was there too.

LOL yes Mr Harsey he was, though he looked haggard and didn't look relaxed at all and for good reason.

Bravo1-3
10-13-2004, 21:15
Good Pic! Kerry looks like he just got fired.

Maybe not "Fired", but certainly he isn't going to get the job. :D

I was in the bathroom and I could swear I heard Kerry criticize the President for saying something to the effect of having a plan?

How about the story that he related about hunting with some Sheriff about a YEAR ago, who told him about a drug raid they'd conducted about a month prior in which they found an AK-47... sounds kind of like the AWB wasn't all that effective since this guy got it at least a year before the AWB expired.

Jgood
10-13-2004, 21:19
Ok so am not the only one who thinks the polls i have seen are off base.. i have watched all 3 debates and still dont understand how people think Kerry has won them. was beginning to think some thing was wrong with me lol

The Reaper
10-13-2004, 21:23

I just muted it when he came on.

Bush looked and sounded better, except for some bad attempts at humor.

No way anyone with their eyes open could have watched this, with the Dems big talk the last few days about how well Kerry was going to do, and think Bush lost.

Well, done, Sir. I just wish he had been this hot from the first debate.

TR

NousDefionsDoc
10-13-2004, 21:32
Ok so am not the only one who thinks the polls i have seen are off base.. i have watched all 3 debates and still dont understand how people think Kerry has won them. was beginning to think some thing was wrong with me lol

The libs load up the polls, they call for jihad sometimes before the debate is even over. They think it will make a difference.

NousDefionsDoc
10-13-2004, 21:40
When did Kerry get so religious all of a sudden? "As I was reflecting on the Bible the other day..."

"Native Americans, who by the way gave me a blessing the other day..."

What with Edwards hawking for him like a southern preacher and Kerry reflecting on the Bible...

Gypsy
10-13-2004, 21:42
I think he's trying to appeal to the Catholics, anything for a vote...