PDA

View Full Version : US Soldier Told "WE DONT SERVE YOUR KIND" By Middle Eastern Folk ........

greenberetTFS
07-08-2012, 19:06
Can you believe this shit?............:mad: :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59SwG0DpQK4

US Soldier in uniform went to a Texaco in Bogalusa Louisiana refused service by Muslins.........:mad:

Big Teddy :munchin

rdret1
07-08-2012, 20:00
I watched that video with great interest. He does not get close enough for anyone to read the protest signs, but there is obviously something going on.
I did a search to see if anything made any other news outlets and happened upon the Snopes take of it which was "probably false." I found that interesting and sent them a link to the video asking about it and stating the "probably false" simply meant they didn't know and were inserting their opinion. http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/bogalusa.asp

I found several blogs talking about it, but no "news" sources referencing the incident.

greenberetTFS
07-08-2012, 20:17
I watched that video with great interest. He does not get close enough for anyone to read the protest signs, but there is obviously something going on.
I did a search to see if anything made any other news outlets and happened upon the Snopes take of it which was "probably false." I found that interesting and sent them a link to the video asking about it and stating the "probably false" simply meant they didn't know and were inserting their opinion. http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/bogalusa.asp

I found several blogs talking about it, but no "news" sources referencing the incident.

If you expected a MSM channel to carry this incident it's not surprising they haven't,muslims are not to be looked at in a bad light,it's just PC to ignore this completely.........:(

JJ_BPK
07-08-2012, 20:23
snopes is a notorious left wing outlet..

SO,, "probably false." is as close as they get to saying it's true..

I posted the link to Drudge & Breitbart. :munchin

greenberetTFS
07-08-2012, 20:36
Bogulosa,La is about 40 miles NW of here,but In my condition I can't really just jump in the car and check it out...........:(

T-Rock
07-08-2012, 20:54
I’m willing to bet if a Muslim were refused service for the way he or she is dressed, the media would be all over it. And if the owners of the station happen to be confronted by the media, snopes, or whoever, watch how fast they backtrack and engage in al-Taqiyya… :munchin

wala’ wa bara’

The Specter of Muslim Disloyalty in America

Muslim disloyalty in the military is becoming commonplace, but how prevalent is it in society — not to mention in the U.S. government?

> http://pjmedia.com/blog/the-specter-of-muslim-disloyalty-in-america/

VVVV
07-08-2012, 21:20
http://www.conservativerefocus.com/blog5.php/2012/06/10/bogalusa-la-muslim-gas-station-owner-to-us-soldier-we-don-t-serve-your-kind-here-youtube

Until that soldier comes forward, who's to say what did or did not occur?

"The owners of the gas station --- who identified themselves as originally of Indian decent --- did not want to be interviewed on-camera, but did tell Eyewitness News that they never refuse service to customers. The owner added that this incident is a misunderstanding."

VVVV
07-08-2012, 21:37
"I know that all 20 Guardsman that are full-time in Bogalusa were asked if any of us were the "victim" and none of us were. I can also say that about two months ago I filled up a GSA vehicle using a GSA credit card at the counter (in uniform) because the pump card reader was broken and there was no issues at all. All of us that work in Bogalusa are a little skeptical, even the news has dropped this story as nobody can validate the claim.

T-Rock
07-08-2012, 22:22
Until that soldier comes forward, who's to say what did or did not occur?

Wonder if Chris Carnegie, the original witness to the incident, has some sort of ax to grind…. I agree with you Sir, until the Soldier comes forward, it’s all on the credibility of Chris Carnegie…more info is needed for sure. :munchin

cant hardly
07-09-2012, 01:22

MR2
07-09-2012, 06:03
Asking two political bigots to confirm the veracity of an accused political bigot is a fools game.

VVVV
07-09-2012, 06:20
http://thehayride.com/2012/06/the-bogalusa-wont-serve-the-military-gas-station-kerfuffle/

greenberetTFS
07-09-2012, 19:25
http://thehayride.com/2012/06/the-bogalusa-wont-serve-the-military-gas-station-kerfuffle/

WCH

My grandson is a cop in St.Tammany parish,adjunction to Washington parish where this actually took place............He said it took place sometime last month,but the police were told not to get involved unless a fight breaks out........He like most of the people there couldn't understand why there wasn't ANY TV coverage even after many people called into the local radio stations....... The guy who made the video wasn't a reporter,however he made it because no one else would........ There's no question about the sensitivity of an issue like this,but it did happen and if anybody should be making an issue out of this it should be US.......:( :( :(

Big Teddy

Dusty
07-09-2012, 19:30
Asking two political bigots to confirm the veracity of an accused political bigot is a fools game.

lol Got that right, Bro. :D

VVVV
07-09-2012, 20:01
WCH

My grandson is a cop in St.Tammany parish,adjunction to Washington parish where this actually took place............He said it took place sometime last month,but the police were told not to get involved unless a fight breaks out........He like most of the people there couldn't understand why there wasn't ANY TV coverage even after many people called into the local radio stations....... The guy who made the video wasn't a reporter,however he made it because no one else would........ There's no question about the sensitivity of an issue like this,but it did happen and if anybody should be making an issue out of this it should be US.......:( :( :(

Big Teddy

If your grandson wasn't there when this supposedly happened then he doesn't know what actually transpired.

So, how come the soldier (if it really was a soldier, and not some swamp rat wearing cammo) involved hasn't come forward and told his version of what happened?

http://www.gobogalusa.com/news/article_5dd53c8e-b0e1-11e1-8d13-001a4bcf887a.html

VVVV
07-09-2012, 20:27
If you expected a MSM channel to carry this incident it's not surprising they haven't,muslims are not to be looked at in a bad light,it's just PC to ignore this completely.........:(

According to the local (Bogalousa) newspaper the owner of the truck stop is from India, so what makes you believe she is Muslim? More than 80% of the population of India is Hindu.

ZonieDiver
07-09-2012, 20:40
According to the local (Bogalousa) newspaper the owner of the truck stop is from India, so what makes you believe she is Muslim? More than 80% of the population of India is Hindu.

I watched the video. I'll check that moron's 'channel' later, but I'll bet it's full of marvelously intelligent nuggets such as this one. He lost me at the first 'raghead'.

Shortly after 9/11, a Phoenix area convenience store clerk was killed because he was a 'raghead' - he was a Sikh.

Perhaps the reason that local media didn't cover the event, which could lead to national coverage, is that the 'videographer' is well-known as a 'local idiot'.

Just a possibility...

Dad
07-10-2012, 08:01
Made a lot of trips to Bogalusa over the years. Just got off the phone with a friend there, a life long resident. She is adamant it never happened. She maintains the complaint was NEVER made by a soldier. The report was made by another person. She says no one is quite sure why the report was ever made in the first place. Perhaps they misunderstood a conversation about cigarettes the clerk and soldier were having. Perhaps other motives. According to her, it is a dead issue in Bogalusa. Any body who has ever been to Bogalusa knows that if there was any doubt in the citizens there, it would not be a dead issue. I guarantee you, my friend is a good Christian with strong conservative values! Leader in the Baptist Church. She is also familiar with the convenience store.