PDA

View Full Version : Preferred Optic for Assault Rifle?

Unknownx
07-03-2012, 13:59
Hey everyone, I would just like to start this off by saying I'm sure this question has been asked before but after searching for about 20 minutes I couldn't find anything. (Maybe it's just me)

I'm sure as SF's every Mission requires different tools, BUT if you could only have one optic on a assault rifle what would you prefer.

My reason for asking is because I currently own a Colt Le6920 and I'm trying to get proficient with it bone stock, before investing the money to make it all Tacti-cool ;). What I'm looking for is a all around good sight regardless of the situation. The things i use it for are taking out coyotes and other pesky animals for the local farmers and also target practice, hoping it will transfer into my potential military career after college. I was thinking either a Holographic or a 3x ACOG

Thanks for any input.

Unknownx
07-03-2012, 14:01
So now I feel kind of stupid, I just read the sticky and seen the section about optics. Still any input would be appreciated, sorry in advance if this thread gets closed. :o

The Reaper
07-03-2012, 17:50
So now I feel kind of stupid, I just read the sticky and seen the section about optics. Still any input would be appreciated, sorry in advance if this thread gets closed. :o

So, what, you want the same info cut and pasted into this thread for you instead of reading the one that is already here?

Stop starting new threads.

TR