PDA

View Full Version : SF special skills/courses

Nclewis
06-23-2012, 14:28
Hi all, I've searched the subject for some time, and haven't found much about it. I was wondering of anyone can tell me about the additional training such as MFF, scuba, and other specialty teams or courses. Thanks in advance.

blue02hd
06-23-2012, 14:31
Space Shuttle Door Gunnery,,,

Kyobanim
06-23-2012, 14:33
There is a search button on this site that will lead you to quite a bit of information that you are looking for.

My search for MFF returned 136 results.

Nclewis
06-23-2012, 14:40
There is a search button on this site that will lead you to quite a bit of information that you are looking for.

My search for MFF returned 136 results.

Yes sir, I also found those search results, and the results for "scuba", "special teams", and "special courses" and after looking through 5 pages of results on each search, have not found much about other courses that I've heard about and wanted to find out more info as well as other skills. But ill keep looking.

Eagle5US
06-23-2012, 16:03
Perhaps if you were a bit more specific in your questions...
We have no idea what information you are looking for.

MFF- jump high pull your own chute sometime on the way down and land together
SCUBA- swim far underwater on compressed or recycled air

Two methods of infiltration utilized by Special Forces.

Other specialty teams and courses - like asking about what flavors of Ice Cream are available from Cold Stone.

Nclewis
06-24-2012, 08:35
Perhaps if you were a bit more specific in your questions...
We have no idea what information you are looking for.

MFF- jump high pull your own chute sometime on the way down and land together
SCUBA- swim far underwater on compressed or recycled air

Two methods of infiltration utilized by Special Forces.

Other specialty teams and courses - like asking about what flavors of Ice Cream are available from Cold Stone.

Yes sir your correct. I've heard of mountain teams and cold weather training. I was just curious about what other courses and training is available to you guys.

JJ_BPK
06-24-2012, 09:12
I think you may have the incorrect view of education priorities.

The order generally is Mission first, then education for the mission.

There are a few courses, like Combat Divers and HALO, which are unique in that they are longer and have a moderate failure rate. Consequently, they are scheduled independent of the mission.

Other courses like Animal Husbandry are classes a team can take together or if needed a couple of the team can take.

You may go thru your entire career and never need some of the "other" courses.

IF & WHEN you get to a team you will get the "other" education, as required.

Until such time, You should stay focused on the 25M target. :munchin

Box
06-24-2012, 10:10
What is your MOS ?

The Reaper
06-24-2012, 10:23
I would suggest that you search for and read "A Message to Garcia" before asking any more of these types of questions.

The answers are already here, and elsewhere on the Internet.

The people we are looking for have the ability to operate independently without a lot of hand holding or direct assistance.

Please search and read before starting new threads.

TR

Dozer523
06-24-2012, 10:42
Clothing Sales can set you up.

ZonieDiver
06-24-2012, 11:31
Yes sir your correct. I've heard of mountain teams and cold weather training. I was just curious about what other courses and training is available to you guys.

Please, put down the shovel! No further replies are needed.

I'm very sure that QP Eagle5US actually KNOWS that he is correct, and is in no need of your validation.

By the way, it's "you're".

Read and search when you're not doing PT. When you feel the urge to post... resist.