PDA

View Full Version : You have got to be kidding....

33army
06-05-2012, 07:46
This is why being a parent should require an application process.....and some people just shouldn't breed.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/322635/28/Mom-accused-of-driving-with-baby-on-car-roof

Sohei
06-05-2012, 07:59
This is another one of those stories that aggravates me to read, but doesn't shock me!

hooah12
06-05-2012, 10:29
Wow... that's all I can say.

PSM
06-05-2012, 10:38
Personally, I think the kid took a look around him, sized up his future, and jumped.

Pat

PRB
06-05-2012, 11:02
I'm sure she needs the maryjane for medical purposes to improve her parenting skills

cbtengr
06-05-2012, 15:49
This is why being a parent should require an application process.....and some people just shouldn't breed.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/322635/28/Mom-accused-of-driving-with-baby-on-car-roof

Agreed!

ZonieDiver
06-05-2012, 17:13
It's a good thing that Randall "Tex" Cobb didn't come along just then on his motorcycle.

For years, I thought the movie "Raising Arizona" was a documentary! :D

I swear, it's the heat... but at least it's a dry heat. Just remember, so is a convection oven.

Dozer523
06-06-2012, 02:33
And some women shouldn't be allowed to carry purses (purse on roof)
Some people shouldn't be allowed to drink coffee (coffee and pastry on roof)
That guy on the 255 outside STL shouldn't be allowed to have a facebook account (laptop that I watched fly up and felt under my tire)
Like this is the first person to leave something on the top of their car. Might be the first person caught leaving a person on top of their car though (doubt it)

I worked in a bank with a guy who (between him and his wife) would leave their infant alone in her crib all workday because each thought it was the others turn to take the baby to daycare. In the time I worked there this happened at least five times (by his own admission). The kid was a chubby thing and they had cats so they always had the house at a comfortable temperature, and the kid couldn't stand up let alone climb from the crib. One day he was totally spun up over the babysitter who still charged him for those absentee days. He reported how that discussion "got weird" when the babysitter "offered" to call CPS next time the baby was a no-show. All I could say was "This is incredible." The dumbass thought I was talking about the help.

Anyone know the make of the carseat?

Just in case you get the wrong impression, this is terrible. Glad the kid is safe; hope he gets lucky in foster care.

33army
06-06-2012, 06:47
I think it looked something like this one....