PDA

View Full Version : Another potential poser.........

greenberetTFS
06-02-2012, 17:06
https://www.facebook.com/Kain6of6the6graveyard

The comments will kill you..........:eek:

Big Teddy :munchin

jrygalski
06-02-2012, 17:17
I could not see any of his comments, but he admits to liking/being inspired by Lady Gaga, Joan Jett, and Koby Bryant.

He also likes Airsoft and The Twilight Saga.

Enough said! He outed himself...:D :munchin

Destrier
06-02-2012, 18:27
Just the uniform pictures with the flag, SSI and tab all on the wrong arms was enough for me.

FB claims to live in cali, but has a Ft Carson High School link on page. Someones kid most likely.

A packet someone put together online.

http://www.pownetwork.org/horv/horv_897.htm

alelks
06-02-2012, 19:03
OOPS! Posted already. :(

Don
06-03-2012, 03:24
I could not see any of his comments, but he admits to liking/being inspired by Lady Gaga, Joan Jett, and Koby Bryant.

He also likes Airsoft and The Twilight Saga.

Enough said! He outed himself...:D :munchin

{Movie Trailer Announcer Voice}The called him a Poser...They called him an Asshat...They said he was not a Navy SEAL-Delta Force-Marine RECON-PJ-Blue Power Ranger. Now he is out for revenge. He's out to clear his name, and prove them all wrong.

He's getting the Old Team back together...for one last mission, and they are going to make them all pay...in blood.

greenberetTFS
06-03-2012, 12:46
{Movie Trailer Announcer Voice}The called him a Poser...They called him an Asshat...They said he was not a Navy SEAL-Delta Force-Marine RECON-PJ-Blue Power Ranger. Now he is out for revenge. He's out to clear his name, and prove them all wrong.

He's getting the Old Team back together...for one last mission, and they are going to make them all pay...in blood.

Holy Shit,we better apologize quickly so he won't hurt us........:rolleyes: :eek: :p

Big Tedd y :munchin

Dutch
06-20-2012, 16:12
Judging from his appearance I'd say he was either in, or dropped out of, high school. I'd venture a guess that he is/was a JROTC cadet, who else would wear their uniform like thiey just feel out of bed. His musical & inspirational choices are as fucked up as he is. I'm sure he aspires to be a politician...
DOL- Dutch

Mills
06-20-2012, 17:36
I am half tempted to set up my own facebook page, and look like a moronic poser in order to gain his trust and eventually gain some personal information on him.