PDA

View Full Version : BLADE 2012

Ambush Master
06-01-2012, 21:34
One week from today Blade Show opens!! Who's going?!?!

I'll be with the Chris Reeve Folks and am looking forward to seeing everyone there!! Will be arriving on the 6th with setup on the 7th.

Safe travels to ALL!!

DJ Urbanovsky
06-02-2012, 00:56
I'll be there. My table is 18E. I'm the bald one with the beard.

DDD
06-02-2012, 07:24
I'll be there wandering around aimlessly looking for deals and whining about Bill not being there:boohoo. I get in Thursday.

swatsurgeon
06-02-2012, 11:55
I'll be there wandering around aimlessly looking for deals and whining about Bill not being there:boohoo. I get in Thursday.

just don't go looking for ken brock's folders....they don't exist:D

DDD
06-02-2012, 15:48
just don't go looking for ken brock's folders....they don't exist:D

Ahhh, the elusive Brock-George Folder:cool: Rumor has it that I will finally get mine:) We'll see:munchin

PiterM
06-03-2012, 15:43
Me going, of course! :lifter

DDD
06-03-2012, 15:50
DJ, you bringing any sporks?

mcarey
06-04-2012, 09:01
We will be there at Booth 76 - See you all there!

DJ Urbanovsky
06-04-2012, 10:38
Yup!

DJ, you bringing any sporks?

I can't believe it's here already... Man, three days!

Bill Harsey
06-07-2012, 08:57

Sorry. :(
Trying to keep the shop de-construction on pace so I can build a new one.

You all have a great time out there!
Be sure to check out all the new work especially the Spartan Folder and the Chris Reeve 25th Anniversary Sebenza.

(Spartan guys might have a Spartan Harsey II on display somewhere)

Travel safe!

Ken Brock
06-10-2012, 20:44
DDD got his Brock/George folder, check

I finally met DJ, check

Bill Harsey absent, check (sniffle)

Got to see Ambush Master and Blake, check

back home and sober,.......................half check

swatsurgeon
06-11-2012, 13:06
Some of us feel half bad for you......I mean left out

Ss

DJ Urbanovsky
06-12-2012, 16:03
Man, what an awesome show.

Great finally meeting you too, Ken! And it only took me, what, seven years? ;)

Got to talk with Mark for a bit (awesome), see the new folder (also awesome) and the new Spartan Harsey II (I want one bad).

Talked with DDD and Ambush Master on Sunday (riveting). Wish I had been more rested for that. And discovered that Ambush Master isn't called that for nothing. He's so sly that you don't realize he's there until suddenly he is, and then he smiles at you and does this: ;)

There was only one key ingredient I can think of that was absent from the whole experience, and I think we all know who that was. Bill Harsey, you sir, were missed.

Ken Brock
06-12-2012, 19:22
Man, what an awesome show.

Great finally meeting you too, Ken! And it only took me, what, seven years? ;)

Got to talk with Mark for a bit (awesome), see the new folder (also awesome) and the new Spartan Harsey II (I want one bad).

Talked with DDD and Ambush Master on Sunday (riveting). Wish I had been more rested for that. And discovered that Ambush Master isn't called that for nothing. He's so sly that you don't realize he's there until suddenly he is, and then he smiles at you and does this: ;)

There was only one key ingredient I can think of that was absent from the whole experience, and I think we all know who that was. Bill Harsey, you sir, were missed.

damnit! I meant to pick up a Ti spork from you before I left!

DDD
06-12-2012, 19:35
damnit! I meant to pick up a Ti spork from you before I left!

I have one I could part with.....But wait, you wouldn't want something from a whiner, would you:D

Ken Brock
06-12-2012, 19:46
I have one I could part with.....But wait, you wouldn't want something from a whiner, would you:D

I got your backpack!

:D

DDD
06-12-2012, 20:15
I got your backpack!

:D

That you did:)

Barbarian
06-13-2012, 07:30
Anyone take any pics, at the show?

DDD
06-13-2012, 07:42
Anyone take any pics, at the show?

I carried my camera and Iphone around for three days and didn't take one.....Sorry:(

DJ Urbanovsky
06-13-2012, 10:38
DDD: You keep yours and I'll handle this. Did you manage to have yourself a dry ride?

Ken: PM or email me and I'll get you taken care of. :D

DDD
06-13-2012, 21:28
DDD: You keep yours and I'll handle this. Did you manage to have yourself a dry ride?

DJ, trust me, there is no way Ken was getting my spork:p Finally got home this evening, made it a whole 27 miles Monday (wet and hung-over is no way to ride).

BrianH
06-13-2012, 22:04
I would have been there, but I was in LA. Watching Van Halen. With placards.

DJ Urbanovsky
06-14-2012, 11:55
LOL!!!

Man, that sounds like a whole lot of miserable. Glad you made it home safe!

DJ, trust me, there is no way Ken was getting my spork:p Finally got home this evening, made it a whole 27 miles Monday (wet and hung-over is no way to ride).

Barbarian
06-14-2012, 15:09
I carried my camera and Iphone around for three days and didn't take one.....Sorry

No problemo. I'll get freed up to head down there, one of these days.