PDA

View Full Version : Green Beret Kenneth Aden Running for congress liar and fraud

Team Sergeant
05-31-2012, 17:50
Kenneth Aden is a liar.

Ken Aden never wore a Green Beret and never served with the Green Berets.

I now am in possession of Ken Aden's military records and he is a liar. I watched the youtube posted on the internet where democratic congressional candidate Ken Aden said he finished his career with the "Green Berets & Special Forces". You lying bottom feeding scumbag.

You may have tried but you never wore a Green Beret and never ever served in Special Forces. Another bottom feeding politician caught lying for personal gain.

You're done Ken Aden. Game over.

Feel Free to send this to everyone you know.

Team Sergeant

Green Beret Kenneth Aden Running for Congress. I have Ken's DD-214, it does say 18B, but you know what, there's not one mention of attending the Q-Course or award of the SF Tab. Ken listed his military background on his website but "forgot" to put his Green Beret Special Forces service on it. Funny that.

Now a whole lot of people are writing me and asking if Kenneth Aden was actually a "Green Beret". My answer is I highly doubt it. My next FOIA will be to USASOC and find out if the democrate Ken Aden is just another liar and fraud.

Ken feel free to come on here and answer some questions concerning your Special Forces service.
Team Sergeant

Running man fighting hunger with his feet

By Heather Sprinkle, Russellville Courier

Former Green Beret Ken Aden will run 253 miles in April to raise awareness about hunger in 10 Arkansas counties.

Aden joined the Arkansas Army National Guard in July 2000 and chose to make the military a full-time career in 2002. He is running as the democratic nominee for the U.S. Congress Third Congressional District seat.
….

In 2011, Aden collected 7,500 cans of food to donate to local food banks in Crittenden County when he ran 210 miles in the first Run 4 Hunger.

http://arkdems.org/2012/03/28/icymi-ken-aden-honored-for-community-service-by-the-white-house/

http://www.couriernews.com/view/full_story/17930781/article-Running-man-fighting-hunger-with-his-feet

Snaquebite
05-31-2012, 18:30
Mr. Aden is a hot topic on several other sites. The now retired Bn CSM remembers dropping him from the MOS portion of the course. Several prior weapons committee instructors recall the same.

Dusty
05-31-2012, 18:46
Here we go again.

No rest for the weary.

Cowboy 1968
05-31-2012, 19:10
I made the following post on a Missouri TV station's website re: Mr. Aden's claim to be a former Green Beret
"I have read in other articles that Mr. Aden (Democratic Candidate for Congress from Ark.) claims to have been a member of the Army's Special Forces. Often referred to as the Green Berets, they are a small and close-knit group of men who earned the right to wear this distinctive piece of headgear. Since it was designated as their official "Badge of Courage" by President John F. Kennedy, many have tried to become a member of this Unit and earn the right to wear its title. I do not know Mr Aden personally and therefore, I am interested to learn when he (Mr. Aden) earned his Green Beret and what Special Forces Groups he was assigned to and when.

Team Sergeant
05-31-2012, 19:14
We should start by asking Heather Sprinkle of the Russellville Courier how she came to know Ken Aden was a "former Green Beret"?

Team Sergeant
05-31-2012, 19:21
Here we go again.

No rest for the weary.

Naw, many have already raised flags on this former Staff Sergeant Special Forces claims. He's probably read how Daivd Oh vas still voted into office after being caught lying to the sheeple.

Ken's going to be hating life if I find out that he was not a Green Beret and he's been telling folks he was.....:munchin

Snaquebite
05-31-2012, 19:24
To my knowledge...several e-mails have been sent to Heather and the Courrier with no response...

Seems the SF claim is predominately local and avoiding larger media and the AP.

alelks
06-04-2012, 21:51
http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=30175

aegisnavy
06-04-2012, 22:28
It's a shame that he doesn't take pride in what he apparently did accomplish. IMHO, just the CIB alone should be an honor worth respecting. Although the whole DD-214 looks like it may be fraudulent.

Team Sergeant
06-07-2012, 16:00
Watch the youtube at 1:30, do you think Ken Aden was a Green Beret and served with Special Forces? Those were his own words. Ken Aden, you are a liar and a fraud.

And now you're done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NnONPghgZc

CW3SF
06-08-2012, 06:34
Another douchebag liar. :(

Richard
06-08-2012, 06:57
Shhhh! Another decorated veteran of the 303rd Logistical Studies Unit. :rolleyes:

And so it goes...

Richard :munchin

PRB
06-08-2012, 11:49
Damn, he looks about 12 years old! Did he rouge his cheeks......

nousdefions
06-08-2012, 12:51
Kenneth Aden you are a fraud and a liar running for Congress. Just what we don't need in Washington DC. Come clean to the voters in your district and maybe you'll win an honorable election.

So far you are displaying a severe lack of character, which is the source of most of our problems today.

Time to Man up or Shut up.

P.S. Voters of Arkansas' Third Congressional District, you can do much better for yourselves than to elect this fraud and liar to Congress. If he lies about his military record, what else has he lie to you about?

greenberetTFS
06-08-2012, 12:55
Damn, he looks about 12 years old! Did he rouge his cheeks......

Your dead on,he looks like he was too young to have even served(baby faced greenberet),my ass........... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Big Teddy :munchin

Team Sergeant
06-08-2012, 13:26
Politicians that ran for public office claiming they were Green Berets we need to start a list.

Councilman David Oh of Philadelphia, had everyone except the real Green Berets fooled that he was in fact a Green Beret and veteran of Desert Storm. David Oh you're still a liar and fraud.

Kenneth Aden has taken the playbook straight from Derrell Douglas Gardner Jr. (candidate for Ft Myers mayor). Neither Aden or Gardner ever wore a green beret or served in Special Forces, but both led their constituents to believe they did.

Kenneth Aden, there are currently seven US Army Special Forces Groups, and from your own military records there is not one mention of you every serving in any of those SF Groups, how strange. But from all your news articles and the youtube I'm sure there are dozens of Green Beret buddies that are coming to your aide to prove your "Green Beret" and "Special Forces" claims.

Congressional candidate Kenneth Aden you are a liar, a fraud and a democrat.

Councilman David Oh of Philadelphia is also a liar, a fraud and a republican.

ProfessionalSoldiers.com doesn't care what political affiliation you have if you insert a Green Beret or Special Forces into your campaign speeches we will find out.

Dusty
06-08-2012, 14:55
Outstanding. :cool:

Team Sergeant
06-08-2012, 15:16
This Ain't Hell by Jonn Lilyea, POWNETWORK and SOCNET were all over this before we posted it. Professionalsoldiers.com is just adding traction to the story.

I don't think you can google Ken Aden and Green Beret/Special Forces without hitting one of those websites.

This what happens when your lies hit the internet Ken Aden.

Ken Aden, I sure hope you didn't forge the DD-214 I saw at This Ain't Hell (http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=30175)

That's a federal offence.

nousdefions
06-08-2012, 16:59
Ken Aden you are a fraud and a liar running for Congress. Just what we don't need in Washington DC. Come clean to the voters in your district and maybe you'll win an honorable election.

So far you are displaying a severe lack of character, which is the source of most of our problems today.

Time to Man up or Shut up.

P.S. Voters of Arkansas' Third Congressional District, you can do much better for yourselves than to elect the fraud and liar, Ken Aden to Congress. If he lies about his military record, what else has he lie to you about?

Snaquebite
06-12-2012, 18:47
This thread made the top of the list on my Google alerts today.

Green Beret Kenneth Aden Running for congress liar and fraud ...
Page 2- Green Beret Kenneth Aden Running for congress liar and fraud "Hall of Shame Inductees"
https://www.professionalsoldiers.com/.../showthread.php?t...2

Dusty
06-12-2012, 18:55
http://aden4arkansas.com/?page_id=613
Ken Aden, a native of Northwest Arkansas, believes it is time to put people first and politics last. He is the Democratic candidate for the Third Congressional District.

A former Staff Sergeant in the United States Army, Ken decided to run for Congress because he wants to serve his community and do his part to create jobs and revitalize the economy of the Third District.

Ken Aden began his military career with the Arkansas Army National Guard in July of 2000. He served with great pride with A Company 2, 153rd Infantry until September of 2002, completing a peacekeeping deployment to the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt. It was after this that he decided to pursue the military as a career.

While deployed in Iraq, Ken founded Citizens 4 Change Dayton in 2009, a non-profit founded upon the belief that people from every economic background and walk of life can come together in some small way to create for themselves a better community and neighborhood.

In 2010, following his service in the U.S. Army, Ken returned to Northwest Arkansas to help care for his grandparents and founded Residents 4 Arkansas based on the non-profit model in Ohio.

Originally from Pine Bluff and raised in Eastern Arkansas, Aden chose to pursue a career in the military after graduating high school.

During Ken’s service in the U.S. Army he was assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division and the First Infantry Division in support of combat operations. As a combat infantryman, Ken Aden has been directly involved on the front lines of multiple battle campaigns.

Aden has been awarded the Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal, the Army Commendation Medal, the Achievement Medal, the Joint Meritorious Unit Award, the National Defense Service Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, the Commissioned Officer Professional Development Ribbon, the Army Service Ribbon, the Overseas Service Ribbon, the Multinational Force and Observers Medal, the Combat Infantryman Badge, and the Parachutist Badge – among other medals, awards, and ribbons.

Ken has attended the University of Chicago and Mid-South Community College. He holds an AA from Arkansas State University.

Aden is a current member of the 82nd Airborne Association, the 1st Infantry Division Association, and the Veterans of Foreign Wars.

greenberetTFS
06-13-2012, 05:27
This Ain't Hell by Jonn Lilyea, POWNETWORK and SOCNET were all over this before we posted it. Professionalsoldiers.com is just adding traction to the story.

I don't think you can google Ken Aden and Green Beret/Special Forces without hitting one of those websites.

This what happens when your lies hit the internet Ken Aden.

Ken Aden, I sure hope you didn't forge the DD-214 I saw at This Ain't Hell (http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=30175)

That's a federal offence.

Ken your nothing but a sorry ass phony MF..........:mad::mad::mad:

Team Sergeant
06-13-2012, 09:57
"Here's his "meet Ken" page; did he delete SF?"

This is a very common tactic used by "Green Beret frauds" once they are caught, their "Special Forces" & "Green Beret" claims start vanishing off their public webpage.

But it's too late for Ken Aden, he's been caught red handed by real Green Berets, game over.

If he becomes a real contender for the Arkansas Third Congressional District I'm sure this "story" will then make national news.

RB
06-13-2012, 10:17
Watch the youtube at 1:30, do you think Ken Aden was a Green Beret and served with Special Forces? Those were his own words. Ken Aden, you are a liar and a fraud.

And now you're done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NnONPghgZc

There will be no clean-up on this video. :boohoo

Ken Aden, Liar, Fraud.

nousdefions
06-13-2012, 11:30
Mr. Ken Aden,

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't delete the internet. Youtube and copies of "alleged" forged documents live forever. Someone will always have a copy.

Voters of Arkansas' 3rd Congressional District, research before you vote, meet your candidates and ask the hard questions.

Team Sergeant
06-13-2012, 11:37
Green Beret Fraud Ken Aden will not be the first or last politician caught using Special Forces to bump up his image.

Green Beret fraud Ken Aden should thank his lucky stars that the part of Arkansas he resides in does not have top notch reporters.

Former Atlantic City Mayor Robert Levy, not so lucky......:munchin

Atlantic City Mayor to Resign After Disappearing From Sight
Published October 08, 2007
FoxNews.com

snip:
"The Press of Atlantic City was first to check out Levy's accounts that he was a 20-year Army veteran with two Bronze stars and two tours of duties in Vietnam. The newspaper learned that Levy lied when he said he was a Green Beret and used the false claim to bump up his veterans' benefits payments by about $25,000.

The allegedly phony Special Forces soldier has said he should have corrected the record years ago."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,299945,00.html#ixzz1xhB71Vyp

Team Sergeant
06-21-2012, 11:16
Green Beret Kenneth Aden Running for congress liar and fraud

Ken Aden I am still receiving emails as to your pathetic attempts to explain why you think you are a "Green Beret".

Ken Aden you failed the Special Forces Qualification Course and failing does not earn you a right to tell people you were a "Green Beret".

Ken Aden, you never served with the Green Beret's, you served with trainees attempting to earn the right to wear the Green Beret, of which you failed.

Ken Aden stop telling lies, the real Green Beret's are not amused.

nousdefions
06-21-2012, 12:26
Ken Aden for Congress you are not a "Green Beret", but you are a fraud and a liar.

Kenneth Aden, why do you continue to lie to potential voters? I would say man-up, but at this time I don't think that's possible.

P.S. Voters of Arkansas' 3rd Congressional District, you can do much better for yourselves than to elect the fraud and liar, Ken Aden to Congress. If Kenneth Aden lies about his military record, what else has he lie to you about?

Hognose (RIP)
06-23-2012, 07:35
At the risk of some ps.com backscratching, we do a valuable public service by outing these guys. I recall around 1990 a Vietnam vet, outraged, giving me a mimeographed handout on Sen. John F. Kerry. The material in the handout was essentially the same stuff that never dinged Kerry until he ran for national office. So it's important to keep the spotlight on people like Green Beret phony David Oh (even though he won his election), Green Beret poseur Ken Aden, and Green Beret four-flusher Matt Beck, who went so far as to tattoo Ranger and SF tabs on his shoulder (wrong shoulder, no less).

Blowfish like Aden, Beck and Oh particularly grieve me. There is no reason they could not take pride in their legitimate military service. Aden clearly wanted to go SF badly enough that he took three shots at MOS phase. He knows what it means. Like all of us did, he probably saw fellow trainees injure themselves for life trying to earn that silly hat. And yet, he's a legitimate combat vet, why can't he be content with that?

For some reason he has to steal the hat (and all it symbolizes) that he failed to earn.

This is not a partisan thing. The people of AR-3 are entitled to whatever party's representation they want, and as it's no business of mine. No one party has a lock on these guys, Republicans had a Korean War phony in Rep. Wes Cooley and Democrats have a couple of Vietnam ones in Tom Harkin and Dick Blumenthal. Cooley is retired and dead now, but we never let up on him. We're never going to let up on Blumenthal and Harkin either. When they croak, if their obituaries don't mention their despicable character in re stealing valor, our letters to the editor will. Some will say: "Think of his family! Let a dead man lie" (pun intended). I say, he should have thought of his family before his lips claimed honors better men died to have engraved on their tombstones.

That Vietnam vet did not live to see Kerry's falsehoods mortally wound his presidential campaign. Many of us who opposed him on those grounds were not Vietnam vets, but I was tightly bound to that man through the Special Forces Regiment and with every step I took in that campaign I burned with his sense of outrage. If my generation is all gone and Aden is still standing somewhere in politics, if Jeff and I and all you guys who are reading this the day I post it are singing in the Choir Invisible, the sons of the Regiment will still show no mercy to Ken Aden, Special Forces phony.

If that one was on intrade it would be trending 100%. Aden's only choices are to admit his deception now, admit his deception later (presumably after the drip, drip, drip of questions on his credibility and integrity takes its toll), or have thousands of guys who have been carefully selected and trained to be persistent and relentless pissing in his punchbowl for all eternity. We already know who's going to run out of energy first. Because Ken Aden is not and never was a Special Forces soldier, and to make the phony claim he has made says something dark and ugly about his fundamental character.

fasteddie565
06-28-2012, 09:03
I had been working him and his political consultant about this and last week got dysentery in Karachi. I lost my momentum and was wondering where this was. Glad to see he has finally been busted now that I divorced the shitter.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2012/06/28/democratic-3rd-district-candidates-resume-padding

[] http://m.arkansasonline.com/news/2012/jun/28/military-records-debunk-rhetoric-20120628/

Team Sergeant
06-28-2012, 11:42
This is not over yet.......

Ken Aden said he "misspoke" about his service with the Green Berets. Aden only misspoke after he was called a liar and a fraud.

Now his academic records are also in question? Are you Bill Hillar's son?

We're not done with you Kenny, not yet.

Team Sergeant
06-28-2012, 12:40
The Ken Aden Green Beret fraud story went National about an hour ago.

Too bad for Ken Aden.

I guess it takes the sheeple 4-6 weeks to catch on after real veterans call Ken Aden a liar and a fraud.

Ken Aden, you never fooled us and now you understand our resolve.

Game over Kenny.

On a side note you're in luck, just today SCOTUS thinks what you said is covered by free speech! You are free to lie as much as you like Kenny!

Team Sergeant

Hognose (RIP)
06-28-2012, 14:10
On a side note you're in luck, just today SCOTUS thinks what you said is covered by free speech! You are free to lie as much as you like Kenny!

The Supreme Court also suggested public ridicule as an alternative. So our approach has the imprimatur of the highest court in the land!

On the other other hand, the asshat is still claiming to be an 18B. If you did not stand in Regimental First Formation, you are not an 18B. If you do not have a Yarborough knife. If you did not get assigned to a Special Forces unit. If you did not complete Robin Sage. If you did not get the Special Forces Tab. If you don't have MOS orders from SWCS (not from Installation Management Command -- WTFO?).

On the gripping hand, if that stuff's really in his NCOERs and his award recommendations, it means he misrepresented himself to his unit. Article 134 is still constitutional (Don't tell the Harvard Law soldier-haters of the Court and its law clerks). However, he can't really get a field-grad NJP -- his National Guard BC is his opponent in the race! (and the incumbent, and apparently destined to win even if Kenny didn't melt down).

Maybe we need a twitter hashtag: #KennyAdenDidnt

#KennyAdenDidnt serve a day as a Special Forces soldier.
#KennyAdenDIdnt wear a green beret. Except while impersonating girl scouts.
#KennyAdenDidnt claim to have x'd the Delaware with Washington.So what's the big deal
#KennyAdenDidnt lie, he just misspoke. About 37 times.
#KennyAdenDidnt earn a Green Beret but Tony Kennedy says it's okay to pretend.

Team Sergeant
06-28-2012, 14:39
Ken posts a press release today. It's a joke, Kenny uses an award recommendation and a set of orders from the "US Army Installation Management Command" to verify he's a real green beret.

Stop it Kenny, my sides are hurting, please no more.

Show us (the real Green Berets) your Special Forces diploma, your award of the Special Forces Tab, your Yarborough Knife (that only real Green Berets have). Unless you have all three of those you are a liar and a fraud.

The Real Green Berets.

RUSSELLVILLE—Ken Aden, Democratic nominee for U.S. Congress from Arkansas’ Third District, issued the following statement in response to a story in Thursday’s Arkansas Democrat-Gazette:

“The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette this morning made multiple inaccurate statements about my military record and designation as a Special Forces Weapons Sergeant, commonly known as an ’18B.’
I earned the 18B designation, and was awarded the same on June 12, 2008, and provided a copy of the orders from Installation Management Command at Fort Bragg to the Democrat-Gazette. Unfortunately, they ignored these documents.
The claims perpetuated by the Democrat-Gazette that my maintaining the 18B designation was somehow a mistake or error are ridiculous. Soldiers are not awarded and do not keep designations by accident. Additionally, it was noted on multiple service evaluations that I both held the 18B designation and used the training from that designation to better serve my unit. Again, the Democrat-Gazette ignored the relevant documents.
Unfortunately, it is difficult for us to adequately respond to many of the false claims the Democrat-Gazette made about my training and service record, as they declined to let us review the documents they claim to have received under a Freedom of Information Request. Given the fact that military records are often either inaccurate or incomplete when released even to individual soldiers, we will not comment further on some of the Democrat-Gazette’s outrageous claims. We also note that, the Public Information Office at Fort Bragg and the John F. Kennedy Special Warfare School advised our campaign yesterday that they had never received any inquiries from the Democrat-Gazette, in spite of the fact that the Democrat-Gazette claims to quote an official from the Special Warfare School.
We advised the Democrat-Gazette that I made a request for my complete military file from the National Archives, which would be far more extensive than what the newspaper could have received under the Freedom of Information Act, and offered to share the entire contents of that file with the newspaper. Receipt of this file would have enabled the newspaper to verify more accurately the information they have reported, and to have caught multiple mistakes they made in their story. Unfortunately, the Democrat-Gazette elected not to wait for the short amount of time it would take to have the opportunity to review the more accurate record.
I have made no secret of the fact that I misspoke about serving with a Green Beret Unit. However, as indicated in records I provided the Democrat-Gazette and other media outlets, I was designated as 18B, which is a special forces designation, and I maintained that designation until I was discharged. For the Democrat-Gazette to claim I was not entitled to that designation or that it was somehow a mistake that I held the designation for so long is both ridiculous and insulting, to myself and other combat veterans who may be considering a run for public office.
I do not intend to allow this to distract my campaign from our mission of ensuring that the people of the Third Congressional District are ultimately represented in Congress by someone who reflects their values and beliefs on issues such as Medicare and Social Security.”

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Copy of the 18B Award dated June 12, 2008; award given during 82nd Airborne highlighting Aden’s use of 18B qualifications [see below]

http://aden4arkansas.com/?p=1030

The Reaper
06-28-2012, 16:53
How many 18B slots does the 3-73 Cav have on their MTO&E, and why would 18 CMF Assignments Branch put an 18B in a conventional Cav unit?

Show us the USAJFKSWCS SFQC diploma, Kenneth Aden, with 18B orders, and follow-on orders for assignment to an SF unit. Then an NCOER from the SF unit, and we might believe your story.

I have a pretty good idea of what happened, and it isn't the stuff you are dishing out.

Would you like a bigger shovel?

TR

BMT (RIP)
06-29-2012, 06:45
Leibowitz said Fort Bragg officials are mistaken, that Aden successfully completed the Special Forces Qualification Course -- known as “the Q-Course” -- and became a Green Beret.

Word that Aden was embellishing his service record first broke on the blog ThisAintHell, according to retired Special Forces Master Sgt. Jeff Hinton, who regularly “outs” phony veterans on his own website, Professionalsoldiers.com.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2012/06/29/questions-about-candidates-green-beret-claims.html?ESRC=eb.nl

BMT

sinjefe
06-29-2012, 07:16
Leibowitz said Fort Bragg officials are mistaken, that Aden successfully completed the Special Forces Qualification Course -- known as “the Q-Course” -- and became a Green Beret.

Word that Aden was embellishing his service record first broke on the blog ThisAintHell, according to retired Special Forces Master Sgt. Jeff Hinton, who regularly “outs” phony veterans on his own website, Professionalsoldiers.com.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2012/06/29/questions-about-candidates-green-beret-claims.html?ESRC=eb.nl

BMT

Yeah "Leibowitz" knows more than SWCS..... ABOUT THEIR OWN F'ING SCHOOL! What an assclown!

Team Sergeant
06-29-2012, 08:45
Mission complete, all rounds on target.

Vince Leibowitz, you are a moron.

Vince Leibowitz
Principal Consultant
The Dawn Group
vince.leibowitz@gmail.com

Thanks to all that assisted.TS

Team Sergeant
06-29-2012, 11:35
AR-03: D-G Drops A Bomb On The Aden Campaign

Blue Arkansas Blog,

We know a little about bombs and dropping them. The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette did not drop a bomb on Ken Aden's campaign, Ken Aden called that bomb in on himself. We know that to be a fact.

The Real Green Berets

http://bluearkansasblog.com/?p=9407

GreenSalsa
06-29-2012, 12:00
I like how he justifies his record of never serving in a Special Forces unit -- "finger injury". We have guys without legs and hands serving!:mad:

Team Sergeant
06-29-2012, 12:43
Kenny released another statement:

RUSSELLVILLE—Ken Aden, Democratic nominee for U.S. Congress from Arkansas’ Third District, issued the following statement in response to a story in Friday’s Arkansas Democrat-Gazette:

“Our campaign will have no further comment relating to the stories in the Democrat-Gazette until I have received a full copy of my military records from the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis.
The Democrat Gazette claims to have received various records, including from the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis. Today, they claimed to have received those in three hours. I made my request for those records through normal channels, and anticipate receiving the records soon. I, and not the Democrat-Gazette or any other media outlet, am the only person entitled to my complete military record. What can be released under the Freedom of Information Act to a media outlet is limited by federal law. The Democrat-Gazette knows that, and has failed to state the simple fact that they do not have the complete file.”
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: KEN ADEN DD-214 SHOWING 18B Special Forces Designation (below)

http://aden4arkansas.com/?p=1034

You just can't fix stupid. John Forbes Kerry would be proud of you Kenny, Kerry is also a liar and a fraud and even ran for president!;)

Team Sergeant
06-29-2012, 12:46
That's going to leave a mark......:munchin

Lawmakers retarget ‘valor’ thieves after court rules bogus military boasts are free speech
By Joshua Rhett Miller

Published June 29, 2012
FoxNews.

A day after the Supreme Court struck down a law that made it a crime to lie about military service, veterans groups and lawmakers are gearing up for another battle.

The nation's top court voted 6-3 on Thursday that the Stolen Valor Act of 2006 infringes upon speech protected by the First Amendment. The law, which was enacted amid the U.S. wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, targeted those who made bogus claims about receiving the Medal of Honor or other military decorations. The retooled Stolen Valor Act of 2011 wouldn't stop barroom boasting about bogus service, but would take aim at people who benefit financially or otherwise from their phony claims.

“Now that the Supreme Court has laid down this marker, I will be pushing for a vote on a version of the Stolen Valor Act that will pass constitutional scrutiny,” said Rep. Joe Heck, R-Nev., a colonel in the Army Reserves.

Thursday’s ruling centered upon Xavier Alvarez, a former local elected official in California who falsely claimed he was a decorated war veteran and pleaded guilty to violating the 2006 law. Justice Anthony Kennedy, who authored the opinion, noted that "few might find respondent's statements anything but contemptible," but said there was no evidence to suggest that Alvarez received anything in exchange for his claims.

snip

-Questions are also being raised about Democratic Arkansas congressional candidate Kenneth Aden, a former Army staff sergeant who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, but whose claims to have been a Green Beret do not seem to be supported by official records.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/29/new-push-under-way-for-stolen-valor-law-after-supreme-court-ruling/#ixzz1zD2mtqUa

SouthernDZ
06-29-2012, 13:32
Just at a glance:

There's no award of SF Tab on DD 214,

He lists attending BNCOC separately; that was part of the SFQC when I went through, isn't it still?

He also lists “Commissioned Officer Professional Development” ribbon (pretty good for an NCO)?

sinjefe
06-29-2012, 13:48
He is a super-douche. He knows that we know the truth. EVERYBODY who has been through the "Q" knows they hand out diplomas for the different pieces of it. I got a diploma for AIMC, one for BNCOC, one for 18E and it all terminated in the SFQC diploma and orders for the SF tab. If I had failed, all the previous diplomas wouldn't have meant anything. He is playing on the gullibility of his voters and the media

Dozer523
06-29-2012, 13:54
He is a super-douche. He knows that we know the truth. He is playing on the gullibility of his voters and the media Super-duper-douche. He's counting on the election getting here before the proof. July, August can be pretty hot.
Time is not on his side.

Can we help drag this out?;)

RB
06-29-2012, 17:40
Super-duper-douche. He's counting on the election getting here before the proof. July, August can be pretty hot.
Time is not on his side.

Can we help drag this out?;)

The clock is counting down fast for our "special douche"

Candidate asked to apologize for Beret claim
By Bill Bowden , Amy Schlesing

LITTLE ROCK — The Arkansas Democratic Party has asked 3rd Congressional District candidate Ken Aden to apologize for exaggerating his military record.

Aden, a Democrat running against Republican incumbent Steve Womack, admitted in a written statement Thursday that he “misspoke” when he said he served “with a Green Beret Unit,” but continued to assert that he earned a Special Forces designation.

The U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School at Fort Bragg, N.C., released academic records this week confirming that Aden never graduated from Special Forces training after failing it three times.

Aden was honorably discharged in December 2010 after serving in combat as a staff sergeant for the 82nd Airborne Division, the records show.

Additional documents that the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette obtained Thursday from the National Personnel Records Center and U.S. Army Human Resources Command reinforced the finding that Aden can’t claim to be a Green Beret.

Not only does Aden’s military file not contain Special Forces training certificates, it also shows that he didn’t receive the Military Outstanding Service Medal, which he has claimed on his website and in public statements.

When asked to provide the certificate of that award earlier this week, Aden provided a poor-quality copy of part of a document recommending him for the award that had the medal misspelled. Aden said he didn’t have the entire document, although he has provided several other military documents.

Candace Martin, a spokesman for the state Democratic Party, said it was “unfortunate that he has overstated his military service.”

“He served. He saw combat and was discharged honorably,” she said. “So it is very unfortunate that his service may be overshadowed by the fact that he misspoke. We do feel that it would be appropriate for him to apologize for the misstatement, to military members.”

Martin said someone with the party called Aden but was unable to reach him as of Thursday afternoon. Aden also didn’t return calls from the Democrat-Gazette.

Vince Leibowitz, a consultant with Aden’s campaign, said in an e-mail Thursday that Aden hadn’t received the message from the state Democratic Party.

“Certainly, Mr. Aden is sorry for having misspoken concerning having been assigned to a Green Beret unit,” he wrote, adding that Aden had “served honorably in combat as a [Special Forces weapons sergeant], though with the 82nd Airborne and not a Special Forces Unit.”

According to U.S. Special Operations Command, Aden could not have deployed as a Special Forces weapons sergeant because he started but never completed the required training.

But Leibowitz said Aden “has nothing to apologize for” in regard to his claim that he was designated as a Special Forces weapons sergeant.

Aden has repeatedly said in interviews and statements that the designation of “18B” denoting a Special Forces weapons sergeant on his official military record, called a DD214, proves that he was a Special Forces soldier. He provided a copy of orders given to him when he was in training as proof of receiving that specialty.

The U.S. Army said the orders are not proof.

Janice Burton, deputy public affairs officer for the Army’s Special Warfare Center and School, said the orders should have been revoked when he failed the course. HOW IS THIS NOT ENOUGH INFO FOR THE SPECIAL FORCES NAYSAYERS THAT STILL SUPPORT THIS LIAR AND FRAUD?

“As I said yesterday, he is not a Green Beret. He was relieved for academic reasons,” she said Thursday. “He never finished the [18B] training. The orders were saying he was going to that course. In fact, he failed out of the 18B training. Twice.”

Leibowitz tried to discredit a Democrat-Gazette article about Aden’s record by saying that a reporter never called the Special Forces training program. He also said the Army was not allowed to release Aden’s academic records.

But Burton said Thursday that no one in her office has spoken to Leibowitz or Aden about media inquiries.

Also, Burton said, “This is public information. We’re not telling you anything that’s not out there in the public for anyone to request.”

Leibowitz countered that the U.S. Army isn’t reading its own records accurately.

“Unfortunately, it would appear that the Special Warfare Center has their facts wrong,” he said.

Burton said the person who filled out Aden’s DD214 should have checked to see if he graduated from Special Forces training. Without a graduation certificate, she said, the 18B designation is invalid. “In order to be a Green Beret, you must complete all phases of the qualification course,” Burton said. “And you would get a graduation certificate. He did not make it through that process.”

Aden said in a phone interview Wednesday and in a written statement Thursday that he has requested his “complete military file from the National Archives” but did not know when those records would be available.

All military records, however, are stored at the National Personnel Records Center in St.Louis. On Thursday the Democrat-Gazette requested that Aden’s military file be pulled and a complete list of his military education and all awards and honors be provided.

Mark Edwards, chief of media relations for the U.S. Army Human Resources Command, released those records within three hours.

While records indicate that Aden appears to have exaggerated several elements of his military career, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled Thursday that it is not a crime. (It's a crime to all of the dead servicemen and living heroes in uniform for this liar and fraud to spew his BS and think no-one would ever call him on it.)

The court struck down a federal law making it a crime to lie about receiving the Medal of Honor and other prized military awards, with justices branding such false claims “contemptible” but nonetheless protected by the First Amendment.

The court voted 6-3 in favor of Xavier Alvarez, a former local elected official in California who falsely said he was a decorated war veteran and had pleaded guilty to violating the 2006 law, known as the Stolen Valor Act. The law, enacted when the U.S. was at war in Afghanistan and Iraq, was aimed at people making phony claims of heroism in battle.

A statement Aden issued early Thursday did not address academic credentials listed on his website that were incorrect. But later Thursday, Leibowitz sent an e-mail blaming the mistakes on the website designer who inputted the information.

The website was changed Thursday to say Aden “attended” Arkansas State University, Mid-South Community College in West Memphis and City Colleges of Chicago.

Aden’s website previously said that Aden had an associate of arts degree from ASU, though none of its campuses has a record of Aden taking classes.

Leibowitz said Wednesday that Aden took online courses through ASU and had accumulated enough credits for an associate degree. But that would be indicated in the school’s records, and it’s not, said Beverly Weems, graduation coordinator in the registrar’s office at ASU in Jonesboro.

Leibowitz said Thursday that Aden has requested his transcripts from ASU, and they will be provided to reporters as soon as they are available.

The website also previously said Aden attended the University of Chicago. A search of Aden’s academic records through student clearinghouse. org indicated that he attended Mid-South Community College in 2011 but not that he attended the University of Chicago.

Leibowitz’s Texas firm, The Dawn Group, designed the campaign website aden4arkansas. He said Thursday in an e-mail that “the material on the website was not written by the campaign, but by the website designer, and it is in error.”

The erroneous information has been on Aden’s website for more than six months.

“The campaign did not realize this error until it was pointed out by the media, and it will be corrected,” Leibowitz wrote in an e-mail. “In fast paced campaigns such as this, once static material such as this is put on the web, it typically gets far less attention than the dynamic parts of the website, such as press releases, etc.”

The Democrat-Gazette was unable to get verification of Aden’s academic record at City Colleges of Chicago on Thursday.

All documents listed in this story can be found at arkansasonline.com.

Front Section, Pages 1 on 06/29/2012

Print Headline: Candidate asked to apologize for Beret claim

If Arkansas chooses to elect this POS, you deserve every decision he makes on the voters behalf.

Mr Liebowitz, we know you're reading this. The egg on the face of "The Dawn Group" is not edible, but it sure tastes good to us.

Dusty
06-29-2012, 18:16
If Arkansas chooses to elect this POS, you deserve every decision he makes on the voters behalf.

I wouldn't have voted for his Demwit ass, anyway. :D

The Reaper
06-29-2012, 22:18
Clearly, Ken Aden has not completed the SFQC, or been awarded the 18B MOS by SWCS. I suspect that SWCS and the Archives' records will reflect that.

He may have gotten the person who prepared his DD214 to put 18B on his record, but none of his subsequent assignments were to an SF unit, and the Cav unit he was assigned to has no slots for 18Bs.

IIRC, SWCS Student Records retains the class photos and orders for every class. I am sure that if he tells SWCS what class he graduated in, they can tell us if he appears in the class photo, or has his name on the orders for 18Bs. Their spokesman has already stated that Ken Aden is not a graduate and was in fact, relieved from the MOS portion of the course twice.

From a comparison of his claims to the actual records, it looks like he is a serial prevaricator, who has now resorted to letting his attorney deliver his falsehoods and half-truths for him.

Some people have no honor.

It would appear that several of them want to be elected to public office, and are willing to say whatever it takes to get there.

Tragic.

TR

JJ_BPK
06-30-2012, 05:55
Go TS..

Questions About Candidate's Green Beret Claims

Jun 29, 2012

Military.com| by Bryant Jordan

When asked by Military.com to provide a copy of the diploma given to each graduate of the Q-Course Leibowitz said Aden could not find it and would have to order a copy from the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis, which houses veterans’ service records.

Hinton said he began contacting his own sources in the Special Forces community and quickly learned that Aden wasn’t being honest about his Green Beret background.

“Ken Aden is just another example of a fraud using the Green Beret reputation for political gain,” Hinton said. “Aden, like many others, has been exposed by the real Green Berets. We are not fooled or amused and as Aden now knows, we are watching.”

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2012/06/29/questions-about-candidates-green-beret-claims.html?comp=7000023317843&rank=1

RB
06-30-2012, 19:25
Go TS..

Yup, kudos TS!!

Here's his Saturday afternoon sit-down explanation of events. The FFE was, well, effective:

http://www.theprogressivecop.com/2012/06/answering-call-congressional-candidate.html

On a hot Saturday evening in late June, I sat down with Arkansas’ 3rd Congressional District Democratic Candidate Ken Aden at his Russellville office to discuss recent controversies surrounding his campaign. Just days before this interview, allegations were made by the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette that Aden had been dishonest in how he had presented his military and educational background.

Aden’s office is reminiscent of just how historically dismal congressional races have been for Democrats in the 3rd District. The building-the use of which was donated by a county Justice of the Peace-itself is in near shambles. Termite damage is visible along a baseboard when you walk into the front door and the air conditioner inside struggles to keep pace with the 100 plus degree heat outside. One is left with the immediate impression that this candidate is not flush with corporate cash and that impression would be correct. Aden has made himself a viable candidate in a district where Bill Clinton was the last viable Democratic candidate and he’s done it running a pure grassroots campaign, refusing to accept any corporate cash.

In recent weeks, however, the Aden campaign has come under fire over allegations that Aden misrepresented his military service record. If the Aden campaign intends to remain viable in the heavily Republican 3rd District, Aden is going to have to answer the allegations directly and completely. Aden has publicly stated he has and/or will obtain all documentation to needed to prove his claims of military service and is dedicated to maintaining the appropriate level transparency needed to satisfy any doubts 3rd District voters may have about his credibility.

Aden will tell you that in the end, his campaign is not about military service records and it’s not about what functions he is or isn’t qualified to do on a battlefield. One look at the magnetic oversized campaign ads on Ken’s tan pickup truck that declare the campaign’s slogan “People First” will make clear to any would be naysayer that his is a campaign that is about putting the people first.

Joining the Army

According to your campaign website, you’re from Pine Bluff; a traditionally heavily Democratic area of Arkansas. Now, you’ve served three combat tours in the last ten years and you return to Arkansas and decide to run for Congress as a Democrat not from Eastern Arkansas but from the Republican bastion known as the 3rd District; do you just love a tough fight?

My sister used to own a small business in Russellville, so when I honorably discharged from the military, I moved here, the hometown of my wife Renea. It was while I was here that I came to appreciate the gravity of the situation the 3rd District is in. My father used to tell me that anything worthwhile is worth fighting for so I decided that here was the best place to make a stand for working-class progressive values.

You served in the Arkansas Army National Guard under the command of your Republican opponent before you transferred to active duty. Was Congressman, then Colonel, Womack’s leadership style the reason you decided to leave the National Guard?

No, that is simply not the case. Mr. Womack is a veteran as well. Politically we could not agree less, that fact is well known, but I would never disparage his military service. (That's because he didn't lie about it)

What prompted you to join the military?

I decided to join the military because I wanted to make a real tangible difference in this country and in the world. Like most young people, I felt that serving in the military would allow me to make that difference. The Army served to put me on the right track of success. Prior to my entry in the Armed Forces I was aimless for lack of a better word and even prone to landing in occasional trouble with the law. My service in the Army changed that, and I truly believe that it is the best thing to ever happen to me, aside from the birth of my daughter and marriage to my childhood sweetheart.

Tell me a little about your decision to your decision to go into Special Forces.

I decided I wanted to join the Special Forces because I saw it as an opportunity to challenge and improve myself as well as to further my service to my country. In the summer of 2005, I made the choice to try out for the Special Forces program. Unfortunately, I did not complete my packet in a timely manner and I did not attend the school in 2005. Instead, I went on to serve in another overseas deployment. Upon completion of said deployment, I finished my packet and was admitted into the Special Forces training program in 2008.

Special Forces

The article published in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette on June 28, 2012 says that you never completed Special Forces training which, understandably, must anger you. It also says that you were removed from training on three separate occasions for failing academically. Can you explain this to the voters?

That’s a great question and one that I believe needs to be addressed. A few weeks back I released a copy of my DD-214 to the media. In the MOS or job section of the document, it states what positions I held. Two of those positions were as follows: 11C3P (Indirect Fire Infantry) and 18B3P (SF Weapons Sergeant). I have also released various awards and evaluation reports that cite this. The current argument is that I should have never been allowed to carry that MOS of 18B3P forward. For the record, I have produced a copy of when this MOS was awarded. It is still recorded on my DD-214.

When I reached the fifth stage of my SF training program, I was assigned to SF medical sergeant specialty training. Within a few weeks it became clear to both myself and my instructors that the medical specialty was not for me and I was transferred to weapons sergeant specialty training instead. I went on to complete the weapons sergeant specialty training. I was awarded the 18B3P MOS.

At this current point and time I have sent in a request for all of my military records which will include documents related to this training which will include documents related to this training. The fault is my own for not having all the documentation readily available. I assumed that my DD-214, the “actual” discharge paperwork, would be enough for the media. Sadly, I was wrong.

The Democrat-Gazette has quoted Major Rebecca Lykins, public affairs chief at the U.S Army Special Warfare Center, as saying the “18B” entry, which signifies that you are Special Forces on your DD-214, was entered as a mistake. She says it shouldn’t have been recorded on the document because, she claims, you never finished the “Q” course which would qualify you as Special Forces and that you did not have a certificate of completion. Is Major Lykins telling us the truth?

It seems that the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. I completed my training to obtain the MOS of 18B. That is why it is recorded on my DD-214. If it was entered by mistake, then I would not have been allowed to carry it forward and the installation management command would have not put it on the official discharge paperwork. They had the orders and the orders number and each of these numbers are tracked. MORE TAP DANCING AT THE LINK (http://www.theprogressivecop.com/2012/06/answering-call-congressional-candidate.html)

ETA: here's a thought - How about the constituents that supported Ken Aden with hard earned tax dollar donations sue him in Civil Court for soliciting donations based on many ....~ahem~ many lies, from education lies to military service lies. This stinks of Madoff.

Mebbe there's a way around "Stolen Valor" on the civil court side? Thoughts?

Paragrouper
06-30-2012, 20:50
The fact is that you can continue to hold an SF designation, such as 18B, and serve in other units. ~Kenny Aden

Yup, Mother Army always spend thousands of dollars training a soldier just to send them back to the duece.

Come on Kenny, put the shovel down already.

Team Sergeant
07-01-2012, 06:09
Professionalsoldiers.com is now in receipt of an "Apology Letter" from SFC David Pratt. It would seem SFC Pratt now understands the fraud that Ken Aden is continuing to perpetrate.

Ken Aden you are a liar and a fraud.

Ken Aden the United States Army Special Operations Command has answered, you are not Special Forces qualified.

Ken Aden dozens of real Green Berets have also said you are not one of us.

Ken Aden you base your being a Green Beret off of one mistake (or forged) 18B MOS entry on your DD-214, and that is not going to cut it.

You and I both know the records you say you sent for are not there, Ken Aden there is no Special Forces diploma nor is there one roster of you graduating the Special Forces Qualification course.

Another lie you continue to perpetrate if the lie that you failed due to an injury and the United States Army Special Operations Command has answered that also, you were an academic failure not a medical drop.

Continue lying to the sheeple Ken Aden, you have some of them fooled but you do not fool the real Green Berets.

Richard
07-01-2012, 06:38
Ken Aden has also perpetrated a crime in that he made a false official statement when he signed that DD-214 knowing that the 18B entry was in error.

For those who have never served and have such a document, when it is prepared by a personnel activity center (PAC) clerk, the servicemember is required to read it over for accuracy and seek to have it corrected before signing. To sign and date such an official document, knowing it is false, is a prosecutable offense.

Ken Aden is not only a liar, he has also commited a federal crime by making a false sworn statement. :mad:

Keep making noise, Ken. People are now listening.

And so it goes...

Richard :munchin

Pete
07-01-2012, 07:04
Another Blog about Aden

Ken Aden's Problem is His Party's Problem

http://www.carrollconews.com/blogs/1250/entry/48428/

"Ken Aden, a candidate for Congress in the 3rd District, isn't the first guy to jump-up a resume. Specifically, he claimed to be a US Army Green Beret, and he wasn't, and he claimed to have attended the University of Chicago, and he didn't. He says he didn't lie, he "misspoke." I'll let you define "misspoke" any way you want..............."

His D base is washing away.

SF_BHT
07-01-2012, 08:32
This was on my news feed today:
http://www.couriernews.com/view/full_story/19152604/article-Ark--candidate-s-military-record-under-fire-?instance=commented

Aden's military record under fire

by The Associated Press

11:47 AM, Friday, June 29 2012

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Military officials say congressional hopeful Ken Aden is not a Green Beret, despite the candidate's claims that he's qualified as a Special Forces soldier.

Aden is the Democratic nominee running against U.S. Rep. Steve Womack this fall. The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reported Thursday (http://is.gd/y8HiAZ ) that a review of Aden's military records show that Aden never completed the qualification course to become a Special Forces soldier.

The newspaper obtained the records through a Freedom of Information request.

Aden says he would have been a Green Beret — had he been assigned to a Special Forces group after graduation from what's known as "Q Course." But Aden says he was injured and instead transferred to a regular Army unit.

An Army spokeswoman says Aden didn't complete the Q Course because of academic reasons.

Read more: The Courier - Your Messenger for the River Valley - Ark candidate s military record under fire

MR2
07-01-2012, 08:53
Confucius says: When one shoots oneself in the foot, be very careful whose gun you use...

Team Sergeant
07-01-2012, 09:01
This was on my news feed today:
http://www.couriernews.com/view/full_story/19152604/article-Ark--candidate-s-military-record-under-fire-?instance=commented

Aden's military record under fire

by The Associated Press

11:47 AM, Friday, June 29 2012

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Military officials say congressional hopeful Ken Aden is not a Green Beret, despite the candidate's claims that he's qualified as a Special Forces soldier.

Aden is the Democratic nominee running against U.S. Rep. Steve Womack this fall. The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reported Thursday (http://is.gd/y8HiAZ ) that a review of Aden's military records show that Aden never completed the qualification course to become a Special Forces soldier.

The newspaper obtained the records through a Freedom of Information request.

Aden says he would have been a Green Beret — had he been assigned to a Special Forces group after graduation from what's known as "Q Course." But Aden says he was injured and instead transferred to a regular Army unit.An Army spokeswoman says Aden didn't complete the Q Course because of academic reasons.

Read more: The Courier - Your Messenger for the River Valley - Ark candidate s military record under fire

Fact: That injury statement is also a Ken Aden lie.......

Ken Aden was and still is an academic failure not a medical drop from Special Forces training.

The real Green Berets know.;)

Team Sergeant
07-01-2012, 09:09
Seems Kenny was a very busy boy. How many names do you have Ken Wade Aden? Did you misspeak that also? Some of the same "misspeaks" a year earlier......

Another of the “Crazy Ones” who think they can change the world: Ken Aden Wade
by David Esrati on November 1, 2011

in #Occupy, Stories you don't see in the Dayton Daily News

David Esrati and Ken Wade in front of Newcoms
Back in December of 2009 I wrote about a young US Army paratrooper who was going to transform our fair city of Dayton:

We listened to political neophyte (because he doesn’t want to be a politician) give an hour and 15 minute ramble on how the “real people” will bring “real results” to changing Dayton.

via Ken Wade an eternal optimist.

Citizens 4 Change came and went- as did Ken Wade, who returned to his native Arkansas, only to run for Congress.

For some odd reason- he was Ken Wade here- but now is Ken Aden in Arkansas. Here is some info from his bio:

Ken Aden, a native of Northwest Arkansas, believes it is time to put people first and politics last. He is the Democratic candidate for the Third Congressional District.

A former Staff Sergeant in the United States Army, Ken decided to run for Congress because he wants to serve his community and do his part to create jobs and revitalize the economy of the Third District.

While deployed in Iraq, Ken founded Citizens 4 Change Dayton in 2009, a non-profit founded upon the belief that people from every economic background and walk of life can come together in some small way to create for themselves a better community and neighborhood.

In 2010, following his service in the U.S. Army, Ken returned to Northwest Arkansas to help care for his grandparents and founded Residents 4 Arkansas based on the non-profit model in Ohio.

Originally from Pine Bluff and raised in Eastern Arkansas, Aden chose to pursue a career in the military after graduating high school.

During Ken’s service in the U.S. Army he was assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division and the First Infantry Division in support of combat operations.

Aden has been awarded the Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal, the Army Commendation Medal, the Achievement Medal, the Joint Meritorious Unit Award, the National Defense Service Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, the Commissioned Officer Professional Development Ribbon, the Army Service Ribbon, the Overseas Service Ribbon, the Multinational Force and Observers Medal, the Combat Infantryman Badge, and the Parachutist Badge – among other medals, awards, and ribbons.

Ken has attended the University of Chicago and Mid-South Community College. He holds an AA from Arkansas State University.

Aden is a current member of the 82nd Airborne Association, the 1st Infantry Division Association, and the Veterans of Foreign Wars.

via Meet Ken | Ken Aden For Congress.

It’s still early in his race in Arkansas, and he’s running in a Republican district against an incumbent with money in the bank. But, he’s already taken up the call of the 99%

“I am a staunch and proud supporter of the Occupy Wall Street Movement. In fact, I helped folks here in Arkansas start an Occupy chapter in the Northern part of our state. This is a true grassroots movement made up of young people, veterans, students, and folks from across the middle class just like me who are sick and tired of irresponsible corporations buying politicians of both parties while many in the government stand idly by and give corporate America the keys to the proverbial candy store. It’s truly nauseating to know that so many politicians can be so easily bought, and not even loose an ounce of sleep over the fact that they are destroying everything which we hold dear. I firmly believe that more people need to become involved, and stand up for what is right! Corporate greed is the new pandemic in this country. The ratio of CEO pay to that of the average worker is a prime example of the kind of reckless behavior that corporations in this country are exercising on a daily basis. Just look at how many politicians Koch Industries has bought over the last ten years alone. As the next congressman from Arkansas I would support an amendment to destroy the destructive influence of Citizens United. The last time I checked, corporations are NOT and will never be real people.

via DownWithTyranny!: No Democrat Has Seriously Contested Arkansas’ Third District Since Bill Clinton In 1974… Until Now. Meet Ken Aden.

During his short time in Dayton, Ken managed to rally a few people to his cause. He refused to take a political side- claiming that Citizens 4 Change wasn’t a Democrat or Republican thing, he also swore off political aspirations.

It will be interesting to see if other Dems enter the race in Arkansas, and if Ken with his youthful idealism can make it past the primary.

One of the things I find fascinating is what does the voting public really want from a political neophyte in terms of qualifications? I supported a guy in Missouri who was a West Point professor, a Rotary Scholar and a decorated veteran, working on his PhD- who was running a well funded campaign against a lame incumbent. He got annihilated in the election.

I hope Ken does better in Arkansas, and I urge any of you who remember the effort this young man made in Dayton- to consider sending him a donation to say thanks for what he tried to do here.

He’ll need all the help he can get.

http://esrati.com/another-of-the-crazy-ones-who-think-they-can-change-the-world-ken-aden-wade/7443/

Dusty
07-01-2012, 09:21
“I am a staunch and proud supporter of the Occupy Wall Street Movement. In fact, I helped folks here in Arkansas start an Occupy chapter in the Northern part of our state.

That right there alone qualifies him as a world-class douchebag.

JJ_BPK
07-01-2012, 09:24
Ken,, You need to clean up your act..

Who wants to vote for a lying POSER & Communist sympathizer???

Obama Administration Honors Ken Aden For His Public Service At The White House

Please join us to commemorate Cesar Chavez’ life and work and to honor those that continue his spirit of “Si Se Puede”/Yes We Can!

http://downwithtyranny.blogspot.com/2012/03/obama-administration-honors-ken-aden.html

If you ever run into Ken... :mad:

Dusty
07-01-2012, 09:27
I want to emphatically state that I'm a native Texan. I moved to Arkansas for to hunt and fish, only. :D

greenberetTFS
07-01-2012, 09:32
Anyone notify this guy that Ken's a liar and a fraud regarding his Green Beret acknowledgements?...:rolleyes: What makes his behavior sad is that it was unnecessary. He's a veteran who served in a combat zone, volunteered for wet work even if he didn't qualify for the work, and he got an honorable discharge. Since only two percent (2%) of Americans even know anyone who has served in the military, Aden's military accomplishments--just as they are--are unique in post modern, outsourced America, and they can stand sufficiently alone, and without embellishment...........:eek:

Pete
07-01-2012, 10:08
For you non board members/non SF folks reading this thread and wonding what the truth is........

The Special Forces Qualification Course AKA "Q" Course contains a number of Phases. You must pass all phases to be considered an SF soldier with an 18 series MOS.

Ken Aden did not complete the Q Course - was dropped and sent down the road to the 82nd.

Since he spent so much time there before he was bounced he knows what he did was fraud. He only hopes to fool you folks who don't know better.

That he would try and do this says more about his character than anything else.

So all you Aden supporters - how much character to you have?

The Reaper
07-01-2012, 10:25
Ken,, You need to clean up your act..

Who wants to vote for a lying POSER & Communist sympathizer???

If you ever run into Ken... :mad:

Where's his Tab in the pic?

TR

dirtdart509
07-01-2012, 11:50
sorry for the multi posts...... my scanner went down.
30 July 2012
Gentlemen, I’d like to first start by sending my most heartfelt apology to you and all of your brothers in the SF community, past, present and future. Never would I intentionally try to bring discredit to an organization as proud and prestigious as yours. On Friday, 29 JUN 12, I wrote a character letter on behalf of a former subordinate of mine who happens to be running for Congress. The letter was written with good intent and everything that I wrote I believed to be true at that time. His MOS showed him as an 18B on my manning roster, (I’ll come back to this). I sent the character letter off to him. It was a character letter, not an endorsement for office. I am a constituent of New Hampshire and could care less about Arkansas politics. In fact, I don’t really care much about New Hampshire politics either. In addition, I’m a Republican and wouldn’t vote for a democrat. After I sent him the character letter, I started reading some of the posts on his page, (in hindsight, definitely something I should have done prior to writing the letter), which led me to some links at SOCNET and Professional Soldiers. I then went back to his page, comparing some of the doc’s he had posted to what was written in the links. Some things looked a little strange to me too. But, I still wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, so I sent a copy of his 18B orders, that the Candidate published, out to two friends to see if these orders were authentic. Both of these men I served with in the 509th Parachute Battalion at Polk, back in the late 90’s, both are in SF now. I’ve known both of them for approximately 15 years and would trust anything that they tell me. The 18A replied almost immediately and informed me that the Candidate was a “faker”. The 18D sent me a message to shoot him a call, which I did and I am anxiously awaiting his call back. I called the Candidate at 15:39 on 30 JUN 12 hours to confront him on this issue. I left a message on his machine, apparently someone for his campaign. The guy from his campaign, same guy that was on the answering machine, called back. I told him his candidate needed to call me immediately and I explained why. At 15:44 hours on 30 JUN 12, I received a call from the Candidate. I told him what my 18A friend had told me and that he needed to remove the character letter or I would write a follow up letter retracting it. As you see, the letter has been removed. http://www.scribd.com/doc/98685272/L...FC-David-Pratt
The fact is he was a very good troop to have. He always took initiative in the absence of orders and performed very well as a skill level 2 and 3 NCO. When I took the Platoon, we were already in country. I had already completed all my required PSG time, and basically had to beg to get another one. After looking over my manning roster I was pretty happy when I noticed I had an 18B, who wouldn’t be? I remember a conversation we had, (which is actually amusing that I read on SOCNET that I should have asked; you guys are on it), I asked him why he was here as an 18B. He explained how he got hurt, etc. My very next question was, “where’s your long tab”. He answered back with pretty much the same rhetoric he is saying in statements. Although it seemed strange, I really didn’t care. I had really had no reason not to believe him and he seemed truthful about what he was saying. At Bragg, many troops belong to a lot of different “Clubs”. I’ve never been questioned about any the clubs that I belong to, (granted, still nothing compared to what you guys do, but can provide you any documentation immediately upon request should you like verification). On occasion, in my previous 26 months of PSG time in the 509th, when I reviewed the SL’s counseling packets on their Paratroopers, I would also look at their ERB. If I noticed a discrepancy, I would tell that SL to have the TL get his troop to S-1 with supporting doc’s and get it fixed. It always happened. As a senior NCO, I don’t expect my subordinates to lie and always take what they tell me at face value. Integrity violations are not conducive to living the ARMY values. With my second Platoon, I didn’t really have that luxury. I did not have everyone’s ERB. We were in Iraq. They all had counseling packets, but those packets were put together the way the previous leader had instructed. I’m sure I could have asked them to pull them off their AKO, but we had other things going on. The Candidate obviously fooled S-1 along the way by presenting false orders, etc. at the higher echelon, which has also made a fool out of many others, including me. I figured it wasn’t impossible for him to be there in the Infantry Troop at a Calvary Reg., as I have served in ABN Infantry units that did have 18 series in them. Not as MTOE positions, of course. One SFC long tabber in my company in the mid 90’s, who apparently volunteered to leave SF, for promotion reasons during the Clinton draw down. A couple guys that had a break in service, and then a few officers who were enlisted SF, got commissioned through OCS and had certain criteria to meet before they could apply to be 18A, (I’m not sure exactly how all of that works for the A’s). The biggest difference was they all had a long tab, and they all wore it.

dirtdart509
07-01-2012, 11:51
In regard to some posts that were out there, if ok, I would like to respond.

Mr. Tackleberry1: Holy hell, check it out. Apparently a SFC is a commanding officer and can award 18B to people.

My Response: I understand where this came from, I noticed that on the candidates page as well. Having said that, obviously I am not a commander, I never claimed to be, and I did not award anybody with anything. Just confirmed what I saw from my manning roster. I hope that I covered that above.

Mr. AKAPete: The letter reads that the SFC looked at the roster and noted he had an "18B". In all that
surprise he should have wondered WTF was he doing there and Where TF is his long tab.
That SFC must be on the fast track to CSM.

My Response: Sir, I covered that above….. the first sentence was right on point! I can appreciate your sarcasm in your last sentence. The fact is that I was very good at my specialty, obviously there was better, but I believe I was better than average. Again, nothing compared to what you guys do. The fact is that I’ve been a SFC for almost 10 years. Not as a result of my duty performance, but as a result of the friends I use to hang out with outside of work, ie…. the bottle. I had a stretch from 03-05 that were tough years for me with booze. Once I got back to the 509th and took a platoon, I stopped drinking almost completely, except a beer or two at social gatherings. In the end, failure to make the next rank was self induced and I deserve to retire in my current grade. I am not ashamed to admit that I made mistakes in regard to off duty conduct and wasn’t afraid to take a kick in the nuts because of them and there is no shame in retiring as a SFC. The biggest part is taking ownership when you know you made a mistake, just like the character letter and why I am writing to all of you now.

Mr. Gavin: Hopefully SFC Pratt gets his retirement paperwork in before anyone in his chain of command reads that letter...

My Response: I retire in 134 days Sir. The letter was written as a character letter, not a political endorsement. In no way do I believe that the letter was in violation of the UCMJ. It was written in good faith and what I believed to be true at the time. I wish I had scrolled down and got to your forums and seen what was really going on before writing his letter which would have alleviated me having to swallow this pill now. Having said that, this is not a cover your ass letter, but a letter of apology for prematurely writing a character letter without conducting further investigation myself, not to mention that it is the right thing to do. In no way did I purposely intend to insult anyone in the SF community or bring discredit to your organization. Again, I apologize. I appreciate everyone’s service, regardless of branch or job…. Regardless if one year or 30 years. For me, 20 is enough.

dirtdart509
07-01-2012, 11:53
In addition I would like to comment on a couple lines from his interview with the Progressive Cop. After hearing from my 18A friend, I was already planning an apology to all of you……. This interview pushed me to immediately sit down and write it.

Reporter Question: Do you have clear and unequivocal proof that you can release to once and for all put to rest the idea that you didn’t complete Special Forces training?

Candidates Answer: I have a few documents which I have put out there and these include MOS orders detailing the principal awarding of the 18BSF MOS, the actual DD-214, one military award, and one evaluation report. I have also, as mentioned before, made the request for my complete military records from the National Archives. Recently, a senior ranking officer has also written a detailed letter about this very matter.

My response: I certainly hope that he is not talking about me as I am not an Officer, nor ever claimed to be. After our PL left Theater to return stateside, I became the PL. That obviously still does not make me an officer. If he is referring to me, this would be a lie.

Reporter Question: Some people in Arkansas media have suggested that even if you finished Special Forces training, that you weren’t Special Forces unless you were assigned to a Special Forces unit. Is it common for Special Forces soldiers or Rangers to be assigned elsewhere in the Army besides SF or Ranger units?

Candidate Answer: That is another valid question, and I will take the time to address it. It is not uncommon for someone Ranger qualified to be assigned to a non-Ranger unit. In fact, my former Platoon Sergeant who wrote a letter supporting me held the Ranger tab while serving in the 82nd. The fact is that you can continue to hold an SF designation, such as 18B, and serve in other units.

My response: Unless he is referring to someone else, this would also be a lie. I am not Victor Qualified, nor have I ever claimed to be. The character letter that I wrote for him clearly states my SQI as a P. Again, I can provide any documentation to support I am who I have claimed to be.

Gentlemen, in closing, I would like to thank you for what you do and the sacrifices that you have made and continue to make. Again, I sincerely apologize for prematurely writing that character letter. I did write it in good faith and what I believed to be true at that time. I also apologize for not mentioning the Candidate by name…. not sure if that will violate the Army privacy Act or the Privacy Act of 1974. With the character letter, I sent it directly to the candidate, he obviously approved of it and then posted it. I had my e-mail and phone number on there, but he blacked those out. I left that on there in case there were any questions, by anyone, in regard to what I believed to be true. Although I won’t mention him by name, it is the same guy that I wrote the character letter for and is the subject of this topic. This letter is not intended to bury the Candidate, he seems to have done that himself. This is my apology to all of you for prematurely writing a character letter before conducting further research. If this blanket apology is not enough, please feel free to look me up on AKO or global and I will send a personal apology to anyone who asks for one. In addition, I can definitely appreciate your efforts and applaud your success exposing those who make false claims and hope that you will continue to do so in order to preserve the honor on behalf of those who serve. All the Way.

V/R
David L. Pratt, Jr.
SFC, USA

Team Sergeant
07-01-2012, 12:07
Thank you SFC Pratt. I for one don't think its you that owes the apology in this situation. A letter simply clarifying what you first said would have been fine. The above post places Ken Aden back into the spotlight. Thanks.

Anyway, Airborne Brother, keep those feet and knees together!

All the Way!

Team Sergeant

sinjefe
07-01-2012, 12:57
Yeah, re-focus on the scumbag (Aden), not this SFC. Small mistake and he owned up to it. Aden knows he is lying. He hopes to trick those who don't know any better. Aden ought to have the balls to come on here and debate his "award" of the 18B MOS. But, he won't because he is a bottom feeder.

RB
07-01-2012, 15:58
Kudos SFC Pratt!!

As you spoke of in your un-needed apology, the 82nd is an awesome Infantry organization. We don't dispute that at all.

As everyone knows that has gone the SFAS path, if you do not get selected or fail academically in the SFQC, you fall into the category of "Needs of the Army". This usually means the 82nd at Bragg, especially if you are Infantry.

As you stated as well, you'll have SFQC OCS Grads that are assigned to Infantry units. They are authorized to wear the SF Tab, but Commanders decision on wear of the Green Beret.

This is a great example of the distinction between the area Bozo Ken Aden falls in. He went to SFAS, was somehow selected, :rolleyes:, went to the SFQC, was found "wanting", and was Permanent Change of Station to the 82nd.

From that point on he was your baby, SFC Pratt. The only good thing about being a recycle Special Forces Qualification Course REJECT, is that you get a well trained soldier as a return.

:cool:

Team Sergeant
07-02-2012, 14:34
Green Beret Kenneth Aden Running for congress liar and fraud, someone sent me this "quote" from the arktimes.com. Seems you're going head to head with a COL? And you really think an Army COL is going to remember a E-5 or E-6?

Kenny, how about releasing your military records to a third party, like professionalsoldiers.com we can pour over your records and share what we find with the press? Or for that matter please take me to court for calling you a fraud and a liar? That way the world will know you were right and I was wrong.

You'll argue with a COL, how about arguing with a Special Forces Master Sergeant, we have Special Forces COL on this website too if that would suit you and your campaign manager?

We can do an interview Kenny, I'm sure I can get some reporters to listen to our conversation?

Or come onto Professionalsoldiers.com, there's a few Green Berets that would like to ask you a few questions about your 18B MOS and your Green Beret claims? We're waiting Kenny.

Team Sergeant

That's what I thought. If Mr. Womack would have said: "I'm sorry but it's been so long ago," that would have been fine with me. Instead he wanted to say that I was touting up my service with the whole Force Skills thing. Excuse me Mr. Womack but I went on to serve in such units as 1st Infantry Division, 82nd Airborne Division, 5/73 Airborne Recon and completed my career with the MOS of 18B Special Forces Weapons Sgt. I have been deployed numerous times in defense of this country, and lost many a good friends. Every veteran and their service matters!

Ken Aden
www.aden4arkansas.com
Posted by Kenneth Wade Aden on 11/04/2011 at 12:00 PM

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2011/11/04/aden-to-womack-remember-me-now

Team Sergeant
07-03-2012, 14:10
Revocation order rescinding Ken Aden's 18B MOS

Professionalsoldiers.com just reciived the following orders and statement from Janice Burton, Deputy, Office of Strategic Communications, Special Warfare Center & School:

Ken Aden attended and was selected during the Special Forces Assessment and Selection, Class 1-08, which ran Oct. 17, 2006 to Nov. 9, 2006, for attendance to the Special Forces Qualification Course. He subsequently attended and completed the Warrior Leader Course, Class 5-07 April 26, 2007. Aden entered the SF Medical Sergeant Training June 12, 2007; however, he failed to meet the standards of the course and was removed from the course on Oct. 9, 2007 for academic reasons. He completed Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape training Sept. 16, 2007. He entered the 18B Weapons Sergeant Course, Class 8-07, and was recycled to Class 1-08 for academic reasons. He began Class 1-08 on Oct. 16, 2007 and was relieved from the course April 29, 2008 after failing twice to pass the Light Weapons Exam and Hands-on Mortar Exam.

On June 12, 2008, an erroneous order was issued by the Installation Management Command awarding him the 18B military occupational specialty. After national media attention brought the orders to light, a thorough review of Aden’s records was performed and a subsequent revocation order was issued rescinding the 18B MOS, Order 164-89 on July 3, 2012.

Please see attached order. Note: the blocks are a redaction of Aden’s personally identifiable information.

V/R
Janice Burton
Deputy
Office of Strategic Communications

Team Sergeant
07-03-2012, 14:14
Kenny,

The Special Warfare Center just confirmed what we had already said, that the orders you posted were "erroneous". (Let me know if you need that defined for you and your staff.)

On June 12, 2008, an erroneous order was issued by the Installation Management Command awarding him the 18B military occupational specialty.

Never, ever mess with the real Green Berets.
Team Sergeant

sinjefe
07-03-2012, 14:32
He will now dissemble further and say that that order is dated July 2012 and, thus, he was correct that he was awarded the 18B MOS and that SWC just now took it from him.

koz
07-03-2012, 15:57
He will now dissemble further and say that that order is dated July 2012 and, thus, he was correct that he was awarded the 18B MOS and that SWC just now took it from him.

I have not doubt you're right in saying what ole Kenny will say. However the little blurb "Course Relief Memorandum dtd 29 APR 2008" shows that he was relieved from the course prior his incorrect MOS award.

Team Sergeant
07-04-2012, 10:12
Army Pulls Candidate's Mistakenly-Awarded SF MOS
Jul 04, 2012
Military.com| by Bryant Jordan

The Army has revoked the Special Forces military occupational specialty of an Arkansas political candidate who claimed he served as a Green Beret in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Kenneth Aden, a Democrat running against incumbent Rep. Steve Womack for Arkansas' 3rd District, has said in interviews he served tours in Iraq and Afghanistan as a Green Beret, though a DD-214 and other documents he released to substantiate the claim only raised questions.

In a statement Tuesday, a spokeswoman for the Special Warfare Training Center at Fort Bragg, N.C., said Aden was dropped from Special Forces training in April 2008 "after failing twice to pass the Light Weapons Exam and Hands-on Mortar Exam."

Nevertheless the center in June 2008 erroneously issued an order awarding him the 18 B MOS – Special Forces Weapons Sergeant – and then failed to catch the mistake. When told last week that the Army called Aden's MOS order a mistake and had revoked it, campaign spokesman Vincent Leibowitz said Aden never received orders pulling the MOS.

That turns out to be true, since the Army only noticed and corrected its mistake after media attention focused on Aden's military background, according to training center spokeswoman Janice Burton.

Retired Special Forces Master Sgt. Jeff "JD" Hinton, who has exposed many phony veterans or troops who embellished their records, says Aden had to know all along that he never was Special Forces.

"He knew, just as we knew, that you don't get the award of the 18-series MOS unless you complete the entire" training program, Hinton said. "Somehow he held onto those orders and wore them like a king's crown."

Aden had already backpedaled on claims that he served as a Green Beret in Iraq and Afghanistan, saying he misspoke. He did deploy and serve a combat tour with the 82nd Airborne Division.

His claims of having been a Green Beret unraveled the same week theSupreme Court struck down a law making it illegal to make false statements about a military record, including claiming unearned medals and decorations.

The high court's ruling has angered many servicemembers, veterans and retirees, but it's too soon to tell whether striking down the law might create a boom in fakers, said Joe Davis, spokesman for the Veterans of Foreign Wars.

"No one will know until it's covered in the media," he told Military.com.

Hinton received a copy of the revocation orders Tuesday, along with a description of Aden's time in SF training at Bragg; he received them after filing a Freedom of Information Act request with the school.

Center spokeswoman Burton told Hinton in an email he copied to Military.com that Aden completed the SF assessment class that ran from October to November 2006, and was then selected for the Special Forces Qualification Course.

He completed the Warrior Leader Course in April 2007 and then went on to Special Forces Medical Sergeant Training in June; he was pulled from that course in October for failing to meet course academic standards, according to Burton.
continued:

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2012/07/04/army-pulls-candidates-mistakenly-awarded-sf-mos.html?comp=7000023317843&rank=1

Dusty
07-04-2012, 10:15
:lifter

Dozer523
07-04-2012, 10:50
"Let's Go!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo

Nice job. Who's next?

SF_BHT
07-04-2012, 12:05
Great news TS....

Wonder if he will Man Up and admit he is a Liar and apologize or will he just crawl into a hole like the fake he is and hide.

greenberetTFS
07-04-2012, 13:05
Great news TS....

Wonder if he will Man Up and admit he is a Liar and apologize or will he just crawl into a hole like the fake he is and hide.

He won't,I'm afraid just like "OH",he'll still might get elected,unless he drops out of the race..........:mad: :mad: :mad:

PRB
07-04-2012, 13:11
Great job...glad the center and schools folks did the right thing without delay

RB
07-04-2012, 13:13
and have a very Happy 4th of July!!

Posted front page today at

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2012/jul/04/army-erases-18b-candidates-files-20120704/

Army erases ‘18B’ in candidate’s files
Special Forces code called error

This article was published today at 4:42 a.m.

Download: New orders for Ken Aden (http://media.arkansasonline.com/news/documents/2012/07/03/Aden_new.pdf)

LITTLE ROCK — The U.S. Army on Tuesday revoked an order that it says was “erroneously” issued in 2008 that 3rd Congressional District candidate Ken Aden has been using as proof in his claim that he is a Green Beret.

Aden, a Democrat running against Republican incumbent Steve Womack, has remained adamant in recent weeks that he is Special Forces-qualified, despite documents uncovered through the federal Freedom of Information Act showing the contrary.

His claim is based on a June 12, 2008, document in his military file that was issued in error that designated him as having the specialty of “Special Forces Weapons Sergeant,” denoted as 18B on military records.

The John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School in Fort Bragg, N.C., which trains all Special Forces troops, confirmed last week that Aden never completed his training after washing out three times from 2006 to 2008.

Tuesday’s revocation order was necessary to correct Aden’s military record and remove any reference to Special Forces, said Maj. Rebecca Lykins, public-affairs chief at the Special Warfare Center.

While Aden has continuously claimed to be a Special Forces weapons sergeant, Janice Burton, deputy chief of public affairs at the Special Warfare Center, wrote in response to a Freedom of Information Act request Tuesday that Aden failed the Light Weapons Exam and the Hands-on Mortar Exam and was relieved from the course April 29, 2008.

Aden said last week that he was never assigned to a Special Forces unit because of an injury he received in June that year, adding that he completed all training.

Tuesday’s revocation order comes on the heels of Jake Burris’ resignation as Aden’s campaign director over the weekend.

Burris did not return calls seeking comment. On Tuesday, his Facebook page contained the post, “Fight a liar, light a fire.”

“Jake did not quit,” said Ian Gill, Aden’s campaign office manager. “He chose to step down from his role as director to stay in a advisory capacity. He felt people were upset with his response to certain aspects of the story, and thought it would be in the best interest of everyone.”

The campaign is currently looking for someone to fill the position, Gill said.

Aden was not available for comment Tuesday because he was spending the afternoon at home, Gill said. “I don’t want to bother him while he is with his daughter.”

Aden also has not returned calls from state Democratic Party leaders, according to party spokesman Candace Martin. Party officials asked Aden to apologize last week for exaggerating his military record.

The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette first reported last week that Aden had falsely claimed to be a Green Beret after several Freedom of Information Act requests resulted in Army officials looking at his military record and confirming that he was not qualified as a Special Forces soldier.

“Once we looked into his file, we found where he had been relieved from the [Special Forces Qualification] course,” Lykins said.

“Unfortunately, the orders were cut anyway giving him the 18B [specialty on his record] even though he had been removed from the course. So what we had to do was go back and have new orders cut revoking the 18B [status], and we did that today.”

The orders issued on June 12, 2008, which Aden has publicly claimed proves that he is qualified as a Special Forces “Green Beret,” should have never been issued to him, Lykins said. Indeed, they were issued two months after he was kicked out of training for failing three times, records show.

“I can’t really explain how the error occurred or why the orders were [issued in 2008],” Lykins said.

As late as Friday, Aden continued his claim that he was a Green Beret.

In a Thursday news release, he wrote:

“The claims perpetuated by the Democrat-Gazette that my maintaining the 18B designation was somehow a mistake or error are ridiculous. ... I was designated as 18B, which is a special forces designation, and I maintained that designation until I was discharged. For the Democrat-Gazette to claim I was not entitled to that designation or that it was somehow a mistake that I held the designation for so long is both ridiculous and insulting, to myself and other combat veterans who may be considering a run for public office.”

In addition to claiming to be a Green Beret, Aden said in several interviews in November and January that he was deployed to Afghanistan for six months.

According to records received last week from the military’s National Personnel Records Center, Aden deployed to Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula with the Arkansas National Guard and deployed twice to Iraq with active-duty Army units.

Aden’s campaign on Friday also issued a “Character Letter” written by Sgt. David Pratt, Aden’s platoon sergeant on his last Iraq deployment in 2009.

The letter, written on official Department of the Army letterhead, spoke of Aden’s abilities during that deployment.

Gill said Pratt contacted the campaign and offered to write the letter.

Pratt retracted that letter over the weekend, asking the campaign to take it down from its website. On Saturday, Pratt posted an apology on an online Green Beret community forum and said he had been misled by Aden about his background.

“Thanks for calling,” Pratt said when contacted Tuesday, “but I don’t want to get involved.”

Front Section, Pages 1 on 07/04/2012

:cool::cool::cool:

Team Sergeant
07-05-2012, 10:23
Democratic congressional candidate Ken Aden liar & fraud

To sum this whole situation up for some of the readers:

Did Ken Aden complete the Special Forces Qualification Course? (No)

Did Aden know he failed the Special Forces Qualification Course (yes)

Did Aden know that because he failed the Special Forces Qualification Course the 18B MOS was invalid (yes)

Did he attempt to use an invalid government document for political gain, (Yes)

Did Ken Aden tell people he served with a Special Forces unit, (yes)

Did Aden know why he failed the Special Forces Qualification Course, (yes)

Was Ken Aden's failure because of a medical drop, (no)

Did Aden tell everyone he failed because of a medical drop (yes)

Did the United States Army Special Warfare Center & School say Aden failed for medical reasons (no)

Did the United States Army Special Warfare Center & School say Ken Aden failed for academic reasons (yes)

Did Aden lie about the reason he failed the Special Forces Qualification Course, (yes)

Did real Green Berets call Ken Aden a liar (yes)

Does Ken Aden have integrity issues (yes)

I'm thinking Ken Aden will not be backed again as a democratic congressional candidate anytime soon. Well, unless he moves to Massachusetts.

TS

greenberetTFS
07-05-2012, 10:30
Good post Top,that puts it in perspective and clearly answers all the questions wrapped up for anyone to see...........:D

Dusty
07-05-2012, 11:13
Democratic congressional candidate Ken Aden liar & fraud
I'm thinking Ken Aden will not be backed again as a democratic congressional candidate anytime soon. Well, unless he moves to Massachusetts.

TS

:D:D:D
Got that shit right.

Paragrouper
07-05-2012, 21:11
Link (http://networkedblogs.com/zB7r7)

Several different sources and personnel within the US Army have said that Mr. Aden never graduated Special Forces training, was never a green beret, and that he was mistakenly given the 18B designation on his paperwork. So far the Aden campaign has produced only one fellow soldier who has vouched for Mr. Aden’s Special Forces status and that soldier has since recanted his support claiming he was misled by Mr. Aden. Does the Aden campaign intend to produce anyone who can state that they taught, served with, or graduated from Special Forces training with Mr. Aden?
Another individual Ken served with has submitted a letter to us attesting to Ken's 18B qualifications; we're currently waiting to receive a signed and scanned copy. As you well know, not everyone has easy access to a scanner.
However, due to a variety of inconsistencies with this newest order, both in its contradictions of previous statements made by military personnel and its highly irregular dissemination through the news media rather than the veteran himself, we are going to wait until we are satisfied with the validity of the 3 July 2012 order before we make any release.

Also served up in this interview is a rather imaginative explanation of his non-degree college degree.

RB
07-06-2012, 18:49
man, I just LMFAO every time I see this name now. A simple google search for "Ken Aden" will show you all you need to know.

I just don't get why people would embellish an already illustrious career these days. The power of the interweb machine cannot be undone. You will be seen, we will find you, and if you're a poser it ill be ugly. WTF can you be thinking?

Here's a new FB page dedicated to ruining any chance that Ken Aden gets elected [read: ejected] any time soon:

Arkansas veterans are not happy (https://www.facebook.com/ArkansasVeteransExposingStolenValor)

CSB
07-06-2012, 19:29
Great retraction/correction. And from the state that produced Bill Clinton. There is still hope for the Republic.

Team Sergeant
07-07-2012, 10:05
Another news article (http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2012/jul/07/adens-beret-claims-gall-some-party-20120707/?f=latest)is out today about Ken Aden. Seems the state democrats of Arkansas are distancing themselves from Aden and he's been asked by his own party to withdraw from the race.

Even the Arkansas Democratic Women are calling Aden a liar.

Now Ken Aden's campaign finance records are in question.

Ken Aden, this is what happens when you are stupid enough to falsely use our reputation (the Green Berets) for political gain.

“I’m a former Green Beret,” Aden said. “And I was making $7.75 per hour.”

http://www.couriernews.com/view/full_story/17930781/article-Running-man-fighting-hunger-with-his-feet

No Ken Aden, you are not or ever were a Green Beret.

Oh and Ken, Pinocchio called, he wants his nose back.

The real Green Berets.......

RB
07-07-2012, 18:04
More here from a very humble SFQC no-go that was sent "needs of the Army": (and now has an Arkansas blog - good read!!)

http://esrati.com/blind-faith-and-con-men-in-politics/8938/

Blind faith and con men in politics

by David Esrati on July 7, 2012

in Our Broken political system, Turner Effect

A few of the posts on this site have been getting a lot of attention from people in Arkansas lately and the Special Operations community, the ones about the young paratrooper who fell out of the sky into Dayton and immediately set up a “non-profit” – “Citizens 4 Change,” to save us from ourselves. His ties to Dayton were, from memory, because a girlfriend’s family was from here- but, it really didn’t matter, because the guy we knew as Kenneth Wade or Kenneth Wade A, is now the Democratic Congressional candidate in Arkansas district 3- running against a Republican incumbent in a Republican District- and making a royal mess of it.

Personal note- full disclosure: Just like Ken, I went to the Q Course and for personal reasons, I self-selected out 2 days before the completion of Phase 1- I wasn’t sent to the 82nd- but instead was given orders to serve first with Service Company, 5th Special Forces, and then to Service Company, 7th Special Forces- ostensibly until I would go back through the course. I was a radio operator, 05B, with the 1A4 designator for Morse code, and a paratrooper. At that time, radio operators who could master the dots and dashes were in short supply. I was separated from the Army on Temporary Disability Retirement Leave (TDRL) after an injury that was made worse by poor military medical care (The one time I was proud of the Dayton Daily News was when they did the exposé of military medicine and won the Pulitzer- I could have been a case study), came to Dayton to enroll at Wright State under VA chapter 31 benefits. After 18 months, I was re-evaluated medically, deemed fit for service- given options to return to active duty, separate or enter the Reserves- which was the choice I made. I was assigned to the 11th Special Forces (Reserve) in Jamestown- where I was placed on an A-team as the secondary radio operator- still not having completed the Q-course. My last quarter of college, due to the demands of work, school and Reserve duty- I separated from the 11th group and never received other orders. My only permanent party duty was served in an SF unit through my entire military career- I have never worn any other patch. Therefore I’ve always said I served with Special Forces- not in it, and have been through enough training to fully understand and respect the mission and to speak with authority on the subject.

Mr Ken Aden's own personal page at pownetwork.org

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies1140.htm

Arkansas isn't happy. :munchin

Team Sergeant
07-08-2012, 08:42
Democrats want candidate to withdraw
Sat, 07/07/2012 - 9:18pm
The Associated Press

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Several state Democrats have called on congressional candidate Ken Aden to back out of the race as questions persist about his military background.
Aden, the Democratic nominee running against Republican incumbent Steve Womack for northwest Arkansas’ congressional seat, claims he’s qualified as a Special Forces soldier, but the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette said last month that military records prove otherwise.
The newspaper reported Saturday (http://bit.ly/Ry9Rb8 ) that some Democrats now are distancing themselves from Aden.
Arkansas Democratic Women vice president Maria Baez de Hicks is among them.
“I believe he has hurt the party and will always be ‘That Democrat,’ ” she told the newspaper. “Other Democrats who want to help the community will be hurt by his legacy, by that halo of craziness that surrounds him now. I really hope the party finds a way to remove him from the ballot.”
But state Democratic Party spokeswoman Candace Martin says the party cannot force Aden to drop out.
“There definitely are members of the party who are rather disappointed in Ken Aden’s misstatements,” Martin told the newspaper. “There are ongoing discussions, but there are very limited options that we can pursue in a legal sense.”
Aden didn’t return a phone message left Saturday. He has maintained that his version of his military background is correct.
Party leaders have asked Aden to apologize for exaggerating his military record when he claimed to be a Green Beret, but the newspaper said that Aden had not returned phone calls as of Friday.
“I am concerned that candidate Aden has not been forthcoming with the facts surrounding the questions about his education background and military career,” said Tyler Clark, the Washington County Democratic Party chairman. “Ken has had several opportunities to present specifics, and the residents of the district are still waiting.”
Dave Chace, spokesman for the U.S. Army Special Warfare Center and School at Fort Bragg, N.C., told the newspaper Aden couldn’t be confused about completing Special Forces training because he signed paperwork after his instructors kicked him out of the course stating that he understood he had failed and was not allowed to continue training necessary to become a Green Beret.
“Those formal counseling sessions were documented in accordance with Army policy, and we have those forms on file here at the school,” Chace said. “And he signed it.”

http://www.svherald.com/associatedpress/273872

Paragrouper
07-08-2012, 09:12
On Wednesday, July 11, the Aden 4 Arkansas Campaign will host an online Town Hall with Ken. We have nothing to hide and look forward to this opportunity to address our voters.
The Town Hall will take place from 7pm to 9pm. We will begin accepting questions at 6:30pm. Questions will be answered in the order they are received.
Further information and a link to the event location will be added shortly.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/452961971405206/

He has been avoiding the media for several days. It seems he is coming out of his shell. Popcorn anyone?

fasteddie565
07-08-2012, 11:05
Democrats want candidate to withdraw
Sat, 07/07/2012 - 9:18pm
The Associated Press

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Several state Democrats have called on congressional candidate Ken Aden to back out of the race as questions persist about his military background.
Aden, the Democratic nominee running against Republican incumbent Steve Womack for northwest Arkansas’ congressional seat, claims he’s qualified as a Special Forces soldier, but the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette said last month that military records prove otherwise.
The newspaper reported Saturday (http://bit.ly/Ry9Rb8 ) that some Democrats now are distancing themselves from Aden.
Arkansas Democratic Women vice president Maria Baez de Hicks is among them.
“I believe he has hurt the party and will always be ‘That Democrat,’ ” she told the newspaper. “Other Democrats who want to help the community will be hurt by his legacy, by that halo of craziness that surrounds him now. I really hope the party finds a way to remove him from the ballot.”
But state Democratic Party spokeswoman Candace Martin says the party cannot force Aden to drop out.
“There definitely are members of the party who are rather disappointed in Ken Aden’s misstatements,” Martin told the newspaper. “There are ongoing discussions, but there are very limited options that we can pursue in a legal sense.”
Aden didn’t return a phone message left Saturday. He has maintained that his version of his military background is correct.
Party leaders have asked Aden to apologize for exaggerating his military record when he claimed to be a Green Beret, but the newspaper said that Aden had not returned phone calls as of Friday.
“I am concerned that candidate Aden has not been forthcoming with the facts surrounding the questions about his education background and military career,” said Tyler Clark, the Washington County Democratic Party chairman. “Ken has had several opportunities to present specifics, and the residents of the district are still waiting.”
Dave Chace, spokesman for the U.S. Army Special Warfare Center and School at Fort Bragg, N.C., told the newspaper Aden couldn’t be confused about completing Special Forces training because he signed paperwork after his instructors kicked him out of the course stating that he understood he had failed and was not allowed to continue training necessary to become a Green Beret.
“Those formal counseling sessions were documented in accordance with Army policy, and we have those forms on file here at the school,” Chace said. “And he signed it.”

http://www.svherald.com/associatedpress/273872

TS,

Feet back under me, I think he has changed campaign managers as the guy I was dealing with has gone dark.

Any news on an apology?

RB
07-08-2012, 12:42
TS,

Feet back under me, I think he has changed campaign managers as the guy I was dealing with has gone dark.

Any news on an apology?

Apology? Oh, hell no.

THE USAJFKSWCS is wrong, says Ken Aden. He's still fighting.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2012/jul/08/how-long-oh-how-long-20120708/

That people were upset is understandable, but the feeling grows that the wrong member of the Aden team quit his post. Maybe it should have been the candidate himself. It’s scarcely his campaign manager’s fault if Mr. Aden is bent on torpedoing his own campaign by wrapping himself in assertions that it would be an understatement to call misleading.

As late as last week, the man was still digging himself deeper: “The claims perpetuated by the Democrat-Gazette that my maintaining the 18B designation [the one certifying his status as Special Forces-qualified] was somehow a mistake or error are ridiculous.” Tell it to the Pentagon, Mr. Aden.

And what was his response to the military’s correcting its error? He said the Army was wrong to admit its mistake. It figures. Admitting a mistake is something nobody is ever likely to accuse Ken Aden of.

Looks like someone's gonna hafta post Ken Aden's counseling records, calling KA an outright stupit douche, and with KA's signature to boot. I don't think that's necessary. but wth do I know. He's outed and is drowning in stupidity. This is open and shut.

Someone grab the shovel and throw it in the hole, it's deep enough. :eek:

:munchin

Team Sergeant
07-08-2012, 13:13
Apology? Oh, hell no.

THE USAJFKSWCS is wrong, says Ken Aden. He's still fighting.

Looks like someone's gonna hafta post Ken Aden's counseling records, calling KA an outright stupit douche, and with KA's signature to boot. I don't think that's necessary. but wth do I know. He's outed and is drowning in stupidity. This is open and shut.

Someone grab the shovel and throw it in the hole, it's deep enough. :eek:

:munchin

I agree and we're just the guys to rub Ken's nose in it.....:munchin

Dusty
07-08-2012, 14:19
I agree and we're just the guys to rub Ken's nose in it.....:munchin

Let's commence to rubbin'. ;)

greenberetTFS
07-08-2012, 15:56
(:mad:)On Wednesday, July 11, the Aden 4 Arkansas Campaign will host an online Town Hall with Ken. We have nothing to hide and look forward to this opportunity to address our voters....... The Town Hall will take place from 7pm to 9pm. We will begin accepting questions at 6:30pm........ Questions will be answered in the order they are received....... Further information and a link to the event location will be added shortly........:eek:

I would love to be at that meeting and ask the prick if he can produce a graduation certificate and you know it will be a fake,then use that against his ass in front of all those folks who attended.............:mad:

Team Sergeant
07-09-2012, 12:26
Ken Aden, Democratic Candidate for U.S. Congress from Arkansas’ Third Congressional District, on Monday morning announced his intent to withdraw from the race for United States Congress effective at 5 p.m. on Monday, July 9, 2012.

“Mr. Aden’s campaign has, via overnight mail, submitted the necessary notification prescribed by the Arkansas Code to withdraw from the race for U.S. Congress. A copy of this notification has been provided to the Democratic Party of Arkansas as well,” said Vince Leibowitz, spokesperson for the campaign.

Aden said he was exiting the race in order to spend more time with his family and to help ensure victory for Democrats across the state in November.

“Unfortunately, the ongoing saga related to my military records has created a tremendous distraction for our campaign, and I did not want this to have adverse consequences for Democrats across the district or anywhere else in the state,” Aden said.

“Additionally, as most of you know, I recently became a father for the first time, and I will be exiting this race in order to spend more time with my family,” he continued.

“I sincerely regret any difficulty that this situation has caused my fellow Democrats, my supporters, and staff. I will continue to remain a loyal Democrat and to my best to help Democrats in win in November,” he concluded.

Ken wishes to thank all of his supporters and contributors for their support during this race.

http://aden4arkansas.com/

sinjefe
07-09-2012, 12:51
Hymn, hymn, f--- hymn.:)

Pete
07-09-2012, 13:03
Hmmmmm, no apology about his Green Beret claims.

So we'll have to keep an eye out because he's just stupid enough to try it again.

greenberetTFS
07-09-2012, 14:27
Hmmmmm, no apology about his Green Beret claims.

So we'll have to keep an eye out because he's just stupid enough to try it again.

He didn't and probably won't,I think your right about this guy needing watching for future try's at it............:mad:

MR2
07-09-2012, 14:56
Put a fork in 'em, he's done!

SF18C
07-09-2012, 15:54
But he still hasn’t apologized to the Green Beret he lied too and tried to suck off!

Why do they always scamper off to “spend more time with their family” I guess they are the only ones that can stand the lies!!!

PS.com burns another one!

RB
07-09-2012, 16:52
Ken wishes to thank all of his supporters and contributors for their support during this race.

http://aden4arkansas.com/

as in "donations".

I would sue to get my money back based on a fraudulent campaign based on lies.

JJ_BPK
07-09-2012, 17:06
Fuk 'im

an the horse he road in on...

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

PRB
07-09-2012, 17:47
Who cares about an apology....his action speak volumes....stepped on his own land mine.
A land mine that didn't need planting but I'm glad he planted it...a short course in natural selection.

fasteddie565
07-09-2012, 18:58
But he still hasn’t apologized to the Green Beret he lied too and tried to suck off!

Why do they always scamper off to “spend more time with their family” I guess they are the only ones that can stand the lies!!!

PS.com burns another one!

Precisely my point. I told him and his campaign mgr that I could give two shits about Arkansan Politics. I want his apology.

Joker
07-09-2012, 19:46
An apology?:rolleyes: I want one of his cool t-shirts!:):lifter:)

MR2
07-09-2012, 20:21
He can apologize by ponying up and giving all of his donations to the Special Operations Warrior Fund.

RB
07-10-2012, 04:49
He can apologize by ponying up and giving all of his donations to the Special Operations Warrior Fund.

Great idea! He's probably reading this thread.

We'll see! :munchin

Team Sergeant
07-10-2012, 09:06
How can you tell when Ken Aden is lying? His mouth is moving.

Today's article in the Democrat-Gazette news article quotes Aden stating (on youtube) that his father "was killed on his way to work", sad, until you read who killed his father and why..........

Aden quits campaign for 3rd District spot

This article was published today at 5:15 a.m.

snip

Aden told people in West Memphis that his father lived there, Peeples said.

A video online at youtube.com/watch?v=2gInNQ-6Q7o shows Aden talking about Residents 4 Arkansas. In his message to the people of West Memphis, he said crime in the city needs to be addressed.

“My father was killed on his way to work in West Memphis,” Aden says in the video.

But according to a Jan. 5, 1995, article in The Commercial Appeal of Memphis, Louis Herman Aden, Ken’s father, was shot and killed by his estranged wife when he broke down the door to her trailer in Tyronza in Poinsett County.

A sheriff’s detective said at the time it was likely to be ruled a justifiable homicide, and Aden said in a Nov. 25 article in the Democrat-Gazette that his stepmother was cleared.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2012/jul/10/aden-quits-campaign-3rd-district-spot-20120710/?latest

RB
07-10-2012, 16:56
It appears the only place to hurt jackass is in his pocket. I posted this [not exactly]:

So now what to do with the hundreds of thousands of dollars from the campaign coffers? Time for Ark Vets and contributors to ask for their money back. A campaign run based on fraud and lies is criminal. :mad:

http://www.fightfraudamerica.​com/

Donate those funds to the SOWF: http://www.specialops.org/

or the Green Beret Foundation: http://greenberetfoundation.o​rg/

or to: http://arvets.org/
This is not over. I have zero political affiliation with Arkansas, but I have blood ties with the veterans.

snketr
07-10-2012, 18:46
Made http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/congressional-candidate-drops-special-forces-fib/story?id=16749085 this afternoon.:lifter

greenberetTFS
07-10-2012, 19:49

Good point,doesn't he have to give an accounting of those donations since he backed out,or can he just put it in his pocket and do what ever he pleases with the money???????......:confused:

Bump......... Anybody know what happens to that donation money that wasn't spent?........:confused:

SouthernDZ
07-11-2012, 04:44
Made http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/congressional-candidate-drops-special-forces-fib/story?id=16749085 this afternoon.:lifter

and read by Gretchen Carlson on this morning's Fox and Friends....:munchin

Team Sergeant
07-11-2012, 06:25
Aden did learn one thing during his Special Forces "attempts",

Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter-accusations.;)

Team Sergeant
07-11-2012, 06:40
The Brits don't mince words.......:munchin

Democratic candidate for Congress drops out after he is caught lying about serving in the Special Forces
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 18:16 EST, 10 July 2012 | UPDATED: 18:16 EST, 10 July 2012

Democratic candidate for Congress in Arkansas was forced to drop out the campaign after he was caught lying about serving in the elite Army Special Forces.

Ken Aden, who was running for the seat in northwest Arkansas' Third Congressional District, failed the Special Forces test three times and never received the coveted Green Beret, according to Army records.

Mr Aden's fib about his military record wasn't the only lie he was caught in. He also claimed he earned an associate degree from Arkansas State University, though the school has no record of him attending.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2171759/Democrat-Ken-Aden-drops-Arkansas-Congressional-race-lying-serving-Special-Forces.html#ixzz20Jis06Rn

kingfish
07-11-2012, 07:12
Lied about his military service.

Lied about his education

Lied about his Father's death.

All Lies... a true politician. I'm glad he was stopped and withdrew. He's probably in hiding as the MSM has picked up his story, most recently on Fox & Friends this morning.

Kudos to everyone leading the charge, especially TS, in outting this POS, BS'ing politician. :lifter

The Reaper
07-11-2012, 18:28
The Brits don't mince words.......:munchin

Democratic candidate for Congress drops out after he is caught lying about serving in the Special Forces
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 18:16 EST, 10 July 2012 | UPDATED: 18:16 EST, 10 July 2012

Democratic candidate for Congress in Arkansas was forced to drop out the campaign after he was caught lying about serving in the elite Army Special Forces.

Ken Aden, who was running for the seat in northwest Arkansas' Third Congressional District, failed the Special Forces test three times and never received the coveted Green Beret, according to Army records.

Mr Aden's fib about his military record wasn't the only lie he was caught in. He also claimed he earned an associate degree from Arkansas State University, though the school has no record of him attending.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2171759/Democrat-Ken-Aden-drops-Arkansas-Congressional-race-lying-serving-Special-Forces.html#ixzz20Jis06Rn

Holy cow!!!

They even mentioned he was a Dim!

TR