PDA

View Full Version : Report: Obama Flies Special Barber To WH Every Two Weeks

BMT (RIP)
05-31-2012, 11:22
In these tough times when Americans by the score are struggling with high unemployment, tight budgets, tattered finances and deep worries about the future, wouldn’t it be more appropriate for the President to get a barber from DC?

http://nation.foxnews.com/barack-obama/2012/05/30/report-obama-flies-special-barber-wh-every-two-weeks#ixzz1wT8U1vMq

BMT

Destrier
05-31-2012, 11:41
Needs to keep in touch with his contact.

Dusty
05-31-2012, 12:04
Hey, if it's his own money, I don't begrudge him his grooming expense.

Personally, I buzz the hair on my head and face close every three or four months with a 12-dollar Wahl from Walmart, but I don't have to look good and stand in front of a teleprompter while I talk utter horseshit to millions of people every day.

mark46th
05-31-2012, 14:02
All self-respecting men from Chicago have a bookie....

Pete
05-31-2012, 14:14
Zariff????

My Barber? Her name is Kim and she does a great job. The first time I sat down in her chair I said "Hey, it's only hair. Whatever you do it will grow back."

But I can sorta' be on the side of the Prez on this one. If he's got the money who cares.

It sucks hunting out a new barber and breaking them in. I like to just plop down in the chair and say "The usual."

Destrier
05-31-2012, 14:33
I guess the fact he is bashing Romney about his wealth...

While flying his own barber to Washington.

Guess I would say pot calling the kettle black, but I am certain somehow that would be an racial insult to black kettles.

I really do not care what people do with their own cash. I just like bashing kettles.

Badger52
05-31-2012, 18:31
All self-respecting men from Chicago have a bookie....Hard to manage that "respectably going gradually gray 'cause of all my gutsy decisions" thing.

cbtengr
06-01-2012, 09:38
Must be something about dems and their hair, Clinton , Edwards and now Obama all making news with their hair. It does seem a bit elitist though even if it is his own money. Its just a buzz nothing special.

Dusty
06-01-2012, 10:24
Must be something about dems and their hair, Clinton , Edwards and now Obama all making news with their hair. It does seem a bit elitist though even if it is his own money. Its just a buzz nothing special.

"Just a buzz"?

Zariff meticulously stretches each little kink of hair straight, measures it with a micrometer, then snips it to the precise length before he dies every third strand with Sassoon Tension Grey. It must be short enough to not cause discomfort when he wears his bicycle helmet, but long enough to prove he's at least half black. ;)

The Reaper
06-01-2012, 18:06
"Just a buzz"?

Zariff meticulously stretches each little kink of hair straight, measures it with a micrometer, then snips it to the precise length before he dies every third strand with Sassoon Tension Grey. It must be short enough to not cause discomfort when he wears his bicycle helmet, but long enough to prove he's at least half black. ;)

Forget that, I want to see him wearing a dashiki and a kente cloth hat perched on a Julius Erving 'fro, before the election to reach out to elements in his party.

TR

abc_123
06-01-2012, 18:42
Forget that, I want to see him wearing a dashiki and a kente cloth hat perched on a Julius Erving 'fro, before the election to reach out to elements in his party.

TR

Not sure he'll do that, but he may hit the tanning booth like it sure looked to me like he did during the runup to last election.