PDA

View Full Version : Another big thanks!!

Jackofspades
05-30-2012, 17:56
I know there is already another thread dedicated to this but I couldn't find it so here it is.

I just wanted to throw out a huge thanks to y'all after recently graduating from class 8-12 an already skinny dude, fifteen lbs lighter and a huge $h*t eatin grin on my face I couldn't have done it without the advice I read from you guys. Getting the opportunity for a real job like this is an 11B's dream come true.

Keeping my focus on that next 25m target.

Snaquebite
05-30-2012, 19:20
Well, I'm a little curious if you might be one of that slipped trough...since you definately are a NO GO at this station by failing to follow the instructions you were sent when you registered here. DO NOT post again until those instructions have been followed. If you do not understand, feel free to PM me.

Dozer523
05-31-2012, 03:43
Well, I'm a little curious if you might be one of that slipped trough...since you definately are a NO GO at this station by failing to follow the instructions you were sent when you registered here. DO NOT post again until those instructions have been followed. If you do not understand, feel free to PM me.YEAH! btw, good for you! :p

Jackofspades
05-31-2012, 15:08
Well, I'm a little curious if you might be one of that slipped trough...since you definately are a NO GO at this station by failing to follow the instructions you were sent when you registered here. DO NOT post again until those instructions have been followed. If you do not understand, feel free to PM me.

Haha I guess I got a little blinded by the excitement. won't happen again. Thanks for settin me straight.

Team Sergeant
05-31-2012, 15:21
I know there is already another thread dedicated to this but I couldn't find it so here it is.

I just wanted to throw out a huge thanks to y'all after recently graduating from class 8-12 an already skinny dude, fifteen lbs lighter and a huge $h*t eatin grin on my face I couldn't have done it without the advice I read from you guys. Getting the opportunity for a real job like this is an 11B's dream come true.

Keeping my focus on that next 25m target.

Congrats! (now go make a donation to the Green Beret Foundation (http://greenberetfoundation.org/donations.html)for all our help & advice.)
Team Sergeant

Snaquebite
05-31-2012, 15:28
Still waiting on that profile

Jackofspades
05-31-2012, 16:53
Still waiting on that profile

Done.

mark46th
06-01-2012, 07:55
Remember this lesson, Paduwan...