PDA

View Full Version : New Bourbon Bar Northern Kentucky


rsmith569
05-04-2012, 05:44
Gents,
There is a Bourbon bar opening tomorrow, looks very promising.

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/newintown/2012/02/02/coming-to-mainstrasse-the-old-kentucky-bourbon-bar/

Picture is from there facebook page.

SF_BHT
05-04-2012, 16:58
Hay. I told them not to take photos at my house yesterday. :D

orion5
05-05-2012, 08:31
All I know is that they have the Woodford original and the new Double Oaked on the right/3rd shelf. I think I would have put that on the bottom. Easier to reach. :D

SF_BHT
05-05-2012, 08:54
All I know is that they have the Woodford original and the new Double Oaked on the right/3rd shelf. I think I would have put that on the bottom. Easier to reach. :D

No No No..... The higher the shelf the higher the Price.......;)

The Reaper
05-05-2012, 09:08
Note the position of the Pappy.

Top shelf, no kidding.

The Knob Creek is good, but not above the W2O.

Unless it comes with an invitation to the machine gun shoot.

TR

orion5
05-05-2012, 09:10
No No No..... The higher the shelf the higher the Price.......;)

Oops....sorry....I'm a recent convert and don't know the 'system'....:o

rsmith569
05-05-2012, 14:35
Well if anyone is ever passing through let me know. I am going there next weekend and will give a review then.