PDA

View Full Version : Farrakhan Says Joining US Military is Fighting for the Enemy

Dusty
04-30-2012, 14:40
lol This clown needs to quit. :D

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/serving-the-synagogue-of-satan-farrakhan-says-joining-u-s-military-is-fighting-for-the-enemy/

This is part two in a day-long series on Louis Farrakhan’s 2012 Address to his Nation of Islam followers.

According to Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan:
•America is a part of a “Synagogue of Satan”
•Obama is the spokesperson for this “Synagogue of Satan” and does its bidding
•Obama was “really not in favor of the attack on Gaddafi”
•Colin Powell was “a black man in front of a policy to kill black people”
•Obama & Powell want a “pat on the back” from their “former slave-masters and their children”
•There are “bombs coming” America’s way that are self-inflicted, given the country’s foreign policy
•Serving in America’s military is “fighting for the enemy”
•America’s wars are “engineered by Zionists who love Israel more than America”
•Speech was given at the United Center in Chicago on February 23, 2012
•Part of ongoing Blaze/ GBTV Investigation into Farrakhan’s rhetoric & influence

Anti-Semitism, anti-Americanism, anti-military.

These are just a handful of themes that can be found in Minister Louis Farrakhan’s recent address to a packed United Center in Chicago, where thousands of followers of the Nation of Islam were gathered to attend the Saviours’ Day Convention, which marked the 82nd year of the Nation of Islam’s existence.

Snip

MiTTMedic
04-30-2012, 14:47
So, how about those Spurs? NBA Championship? (blatant attempt to move on to something relevant).

greenberetTFS
04-30-2012, 14:58
lol This clown needs to quit. :D

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/serving-the-synagogue-of-satan-farrakhan-says-joining-u-s-military-is-fighting-for-the-enemy/

This is part two in a day-long series on Louis Farrakhan’s 2012 Address to his Nation of Islam followers.

According to Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan:
•America is a part of a “Synagogue of Satan”
•Obama is the spokesperson for this “Synagogue of Satan” and does its bidding
•Obama was “really not in favor of the attack on Gaddafi”
•Colin Powell was “a black man in front of a policy to kill black people”
•Obama & Powell want a “pat on the back” from their “former slave-masters and their children”
•There are “bombs coming” America’s way that are self-inflicted, given the country’s foreign policy
•Serving in America’s military is “fighting for the enemy”
•America’s wars are “engineered by Zionists who love Israel more than America”
•Speech was given at the United Center in Chicago on February 23, 2012
•Part of ongoing Blaze/ GBTV Investigation into Farrakhan’s rhetoric & influence

Anti-Semitism, anti-Americanism, anti-military.

These are just a handful of themes that can be found in Minister Louis Farrakhan’s recent address to a packed United Center in Chicago, where thousands of followers of the Nation of Islam were gathered to attend the Saviours’ Day Convention, which marked the 82nd year of the Nation of Islam’s existence.

Snip

He's an asshole,but this is America and he's using his first amendment rights,only I thought speaking a HATE address is not allowed and against the law......... :mad:

Big Teddy :munchin

Dusty
04-30-2012, 14:59
So, how about those Spurs? NBA Championship? (blatant attempt to move on to something relevant).

lol Pick another analog. The NBA is equally irrelevant, IMO. :D

ZonieDiver
04-30-2012, 15:01
Glen Beck has to "investigate" Farrakhan to prove he's a douchebag (Farrakhan, not Beck)? What's next, a hard-hitting investigation to see if the sun comes up in the morning?

I'm SO glad he's (Beck, not Farrakhan) off my "all-talk" radio stations for my afternoon drive home.

greenberetTFS
04-30-2012, 15:03

Take this to the Arena where it belongs........:rolleyes:

Dusty
04-30-2012, 15:06
Glen Beck has to "investigate" Farrakhan to prove he's a douchebag (Farrakhan, not Beck)? What's next, a hard-hitting investigation to see if the sun comes up in the morning?

I'm SO glad he's (Beck, not Farrakhan) off my "all-talk" radio stations for my afternoon drive home.

I think Beck's a tad leery of Soros and Farrakhan and their ilk.

Utah Bob
04-30-2012, 15:09

I used to listen to him occasionally...then he got krazier and krazier.:rolleyes:
Now he's just goofy. And a douchebag.;)

Dusty
04-30-2012, 15:10
I used to listen to him occasionally...then he got krazier and krazier.:rolleyes:
Now he's just goofy. And a douchebag.;)

Those two sidekicks of his are pretty funny sometimes.

Paslode
04-30-2012, 19:38

Actually I enjoyed Beck, I may not have agreed with him many things, but I did enjoy that he would step into areas the shills don't dare tread......like last weeks episodes with Beck's fellow quack Gen. Boykin.

Richard
04-30-2012, 19:52
And the recycled NOI State of the Union theme gets - well - recycled yet again.

And so it goes...

Richard :munchin

The Reaper
04-30-2012, 20:28
Actually I enjoyed Beck, I may not have agreed with him many things, but I did enjoy that he would step into areas the shills don't dare tread......like last weeks episodes with Beck's fellow quack Gen. Boykin.

Do you know the General?

TR

ChuckG
04-30-2012, 20:37
Do you know the General?

TR

I do. He was my neighbor in Cottonade Island in the 85-88 timeframe.

Team Sergeant
04-30-2012, 20:57

Second time, do you know the General? (I do, served with him a few times.)

Guy
04-30-2012, 21:00
Farrakhan can kiss my ass!

Hopefully, the NOI tracks me down because I don't live in CA anymore.:eek:;)

Stay safe.

mojaveman
04-30-2012, 23:07
I thought Farraklown was retiring because of prostate cancer? :p

Pete
05-01-2012, 03:47
I thought Farraklown was dying of prostate cancer? :p

The Mothership fixed him.

Dusty
05-01-2012, 04:46
You can usually judge a man by his enemies. I understand why Beck has his.

Paslode
05-01-2012, 06:58
Do you know the General?

TR

Second time, do you know the General? (I do, served with him a few times.)

Personally the answer is no. But I have read about General Boykin on PS.com from to time to time.

In all honesty the remark was deserving of pink high light....but I intentionally left off the sarcasm font color to redirect fire from Beck and everything associated with Beck.

In this instance, we can ridicule Beck for ringing the alarms on the NOI and it's front man the crazy Calypso Louie Farrakahn......But the General.....not so much. Fact is many of you personally know the General, you know he is far from a quack.

The General seems like a stellar individual, I find his conversation well thought and extremely interesting. In addition, I believe the General has enough SA not to associate himself with nut jobs....that would lead me to believe the General finds more than a inkling of credibility in Beck, the Beck Venue and Beck's work.

Eccentric and teary eyed Glenn Beck has been the only venue I know of that I could get more than a sound byte of what is on General Boykin mind.

Has anyone seen Rumors of War III on any of the MSM or Cable News outlets?

Many the same people trying to shut Glenn Beck down are some of people hassling Gen. Boykin.

The loss of Beck will result in those such as General Boykin being silenced or at best filtered..

FTF.

Dusty
05-29-2012, 11:04
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/farrakhan-laments-sad-that-mexico-lost-california-arizona-colorado-new-mexico-through-american-trickery-soon-whites-will-be-the-minority-in-the-country-they-took/

greenberetTFS
05-29-2012, 11:12
I thought Farraklown was dying of prostate cancer? :p

If he isn't he should be........ :lifter And please no bleeding hearts telling me that it's not a nice thing to say,f**k him......... :lifter

Dusty
05-30-2012, 14:17
If I were in charge, he wouldn't get away with this bullshit.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/allah-will-bring-down-americas-skyscrapers-horrific-new-farrakhan-audio-praising-sharia-law-and-threatening-death-unless-america-submits/

Barbarian
05-30-2012, 14:30
And please no bleeding hearts telling me that it's not a nice thing to say,f**k him.........

It's NOT a nice thing to say, but life isn't always nice. I don't think there are many bleeding hearts here, Big Teddy. :cool:

Dusty
05-30-2012, 15:18
Farrakhan is Jim Jones without the grape drink.

akv
05-30-2012, 19:20
All of this is highly illogical. There is no way Farrakan would ever die of prostate cancer, or even have hemorrhoids for that matter; the man is a perfect @sshole.

BrianH
05-30-2012, 21:00
Posting threads about this clown, thus raising his google hit count, is working for the enemy.