PDA

View Full Version : New A 2/20th SFG website

18Ddave
04-23-2012, 15:40
Check out our new website (http://www.il.ngb.army.mil/army/unitweb/20sf/default.aspx). Great information on our company for anyone looking to join our ranks; both current Green Berets and anyone wishing to go SF.
dave

Badger52
04-25-2012, 05:43
QP Dave, here's best wishes your unit thrives. C'mon up to Ft McCoy and play as quietly (or as loudly) as you want. With deployment ops drawn down lots of opportunities outside the typical summertime "school's out" AT window.

Nice website; oh to be a kid again.
Best to you all.

Richard
04-25-2012, 08:03
Nicely put together web-site - clean, informative, easy to navigate - OBTW y'all misspelled El Salvador.

I bet the fishing at Fort McCoy is even better now that all the Marielitos are gone. ;)

And so it goes...

Richard :munchin

Badger52
04-25-2012, 13:25
I bet the fishing at Fort McCoy is even better now that all the Marielitos are gone. ;)

And so it goes...

Richard[/COLOR] :munchinSi, Senor. Not too many of us here that remember that (I was still in uniform). They would "break out" and the near-Alaska size mosquitoes would bring them back from being lost in someone's cranberry bog.

There is a flowage which butts up against a private marsh that has some SERIOUS largemouth in it hanging out on the stumpage - and good trout streams in the area abound. Not that I've bothered to collect any 8-digit grids for that kinda stuff.... or that you might want to pack your favorite takedown kit after going into Badger or Cranberry DZ - pickup can take awhile, no?
:cool:

Anyway, A/2/20, cool beans, go forth & do great things.