PDA

View Full Version : DShK Assistance

Iraqgunz
04-03-2012, 12:37
I am seeking manuals and reference material on the DShK. If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it. Something in PDF format would be great.

Also posted in the 18B section just in case.

x SF med
04-03-2012, 15:18
If you have access to the 'net, and google use the search "DShK manuals english" there are 79,900 results.

Don't mean to sound like an a**hole, but you are asking this on an internet forum. Actually, I really don't care if i sound like an A**hole.

Iraqgunz
04-04-2012, 00:41
Well in fact I did search the net and most of the crap that I saw was just that. Additionally I couldn't find anything in an electronic format. There was stuff that I could buy, but that wasn't what I was asking for.

If you have access to the 'net, and google use the search "DShK manuals english" there are 79,900 results.

Don't mean to sound like an a**hole, but you are asking this on an internet forum. Actually, I really don't care if i sound like an A**hole.

Dusty
04-04-2012, 01:15
Well in fact I did search the net and most of the crap that I saw was just that. Additionally I couldn't find anything in an electronic format. There was stuff that I could buy, but that wasn't what I was asking for.

PM sent.

lindy
04-04-2012, 18:53
I am seeking manuals and reference material on the DShK. If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it. Something in PDF format would be great.

Also posted in the 18B section just in case.

I assume you want it in English?

Iraqgunz
04-05-2012, 00:18
Gents,

I got some good assistance on this issue and am set for now. I appreciate all of those who responded. If you think you have something good feel free to PM me as my weapons library can never have too much info.