PDA

View Full Version : Pictures frm St. Georges U Memorial to Grenada Raiders

Jefe
04-01-2012, 05:59
ALL

I got two nice pictures of the memorial that the St. George's University built on campus for the guys KIA during Operation Urgent Fury. I would like to get these pushed out to any of hte guys still around.

If you would like them, PM me and if you know of any sites that might have a photo spot for them, pls advise.

Thanks in advance and it will be interesting to see if anybody comes out of the woodwork for these.

They were sent by the school staff although I won't name them on the web.

JJ_BPK
04-01-2012, 07:42
ALL

I got two nice pictures of the memorial that the St. George's University built on campus for the guys KIA during Operation Urgent Fury. I would like to get these pushed out to any of hte guys still around.

If you would like them, PM me and if you know of any sites that might have a photo spot for them, pls advise.

Thanks in advance and it will be interesting to see if anybody comes out of the woodwork for these.

They were sent by the school staff although I won't name them on the web.

Jefe

Are the pictures actual art or photographs? If they are photos either post a link to your hosting site or post the pics here..

Is this the ceremony??

http://www.sgu.edu/news-events/news-archives08-SGUFallenHeroes1983.html

Jefe
04-01-2012, 09:10
Hi JJ. Pictures were sent by the school. It looks like part of it is behind the military speaker in that article.

I tried copy/paste without success for here. Sorry all, but I am not that great with computers and of course I thought this forum might have a couple guys that were around for that one.