PDA

View Full Version : TTP commander wants Pakistan's nukes

MtnGoat
03-30-2012, 11:34
Omar Khalid al Khurasani, the al Qaeda-linked leader of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan wants to overthrow the Pakistani government, impose sharia, or Islamic law, seize the country's nuclear weapons, and wage jihad until "the Caliphate is established across the world."

A lot of people stopped looking acorss the border and doing Open source readings. I think Omar Khalid should be taken seriously. I fell into knowing of him back in 2008, when he was a "start up". He remains in firm control of Mohmand agency of the FATA. He make multiple attacks against the Pakistani military which are on the offensive to dislodge him. No hope there PAKMIL.. IMNSHO. Khalid backs numerous successful attacks and send his forces across the AF/PF border to attack NATO forces. IMO he likely the number two of Pakistani AQ leadership. I say this becuase he announced that the long-serving second-in-command of al-Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri, was appointed its head following the death of Osama Bin Laden prior to al-Qaeda's official announcement. He's da Man!!

Crazy would be if he lead a better fight than what was show is SWAT back in 2009. What does SWAT agency have.. Mineral mines and what.. yeap.. NUKES!!

Taliban commander wants Pakistan's nukes, global Islamic caliphate
By Bill Roggio March 20, 2012

Read more: http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2012/03/taliban_commander_wa.php#ixzz1qcf3V3HL

grigori
03-31-2012, 05:07
LOL Like we'll let him go and grab em.