PDA

View Full Version : To: Mr Harsey

Guy
10-01-2004, 11:03
I received it today...so something came into my mind. ;)

Let me test it out...here you go...

The knife did not move. :D

Bill Harsey
10-01-2004, 12:30
Good news you got it Guy, That's the one I sent! What did you do???

Roguish Lawyer
10-01-2004, 12:41
Good news you got it Guy, That's the one I sent! What did you do???

Looks to me like he shot some pellets at the edge of the knife and the pellets were sliced in half because the edge was so ^%$*&^% sharp!

Guy
10-01-2004, 12:52
Looks to me like he shot some pellets at the edge of the knife and the pellets were sliced in half because the edge was so ^%$*&^% sharp!

I was slicing hair off of my arm, so I decided...Hell! Why not shoot the SOB! :D

The smell of it, gave me a feeling of...something has got to get stuck/sliced! :eek:

Bill Harsey
10-01-2004, 15:25
That's one test I've never performed...yet :D

alphamale
10-01-2004, 16:04
Too fun! :munchin

NousDefionsDoc
10-01-2004, 16:25
Guy! You got one! Welcome to the club Brother. Yeah, the blade talks at night. "Let's go cut someone. Let's do it now." I had to put mine in another room. LOL

Guy
10-01-2004, 16:42
Guy! You got one! Welcome to the club Brother. Yeah, the blade talks at night. "Let's go cut someone. Let's do it now." I had to put mine in another room. LOL

The first thing I did was SMELL it. Oh my GOSH...I am getting old or blind. :(

The feel is FABULOUS!

Bill Harsey
10-03-2004, 09:05
The first thing I did was SMELL it. Oh my GOSH...I am getting old or blind. :(

The feel is FABULOUS!
You've been learning from the dogs Guy. People notice the smell of a knife shop is different too. There is a smell to high alloy hardened steels being abraded on belt grinders that is very different than machine shops. Also maybe it's the cases of WD-40 around here I use for everything except firearms maintenance.

alphamale
10-03-2004, 09:39
Pre-coffee still-grumpy observations:

If you look at Guy's thumbnail pic on the right in the base note, it looks like 6.5 yellow smiley emoticons attacked Guy's knife, and Guy had to off them.

Death to all smiley's ! :D

Now we'll need to be on the lookout for any new members from PETS, People for the Ethical Treatment of Smiley's.

OK, that's all.

FrontSight

PS: Mr. Harsey, don't think TR won't notice that "WD-40 and firearms maintenance" sentence. He's gonna chap your a*s for that!

The Reaper
10-03-2004, 15:17
Also maybe it's the cases of WD-40 around here I use for everything except firearms maintenance.

WD-40 is great for firearms maintenance. I recommend it highly to anyone who might have the occasion to be shooting at me.

Were you using WD-40 on the weapon you used on the racoon?

TR