PDA

View Full Version : nutrition

Moonman
03-20-2012, 11:14
What kind of nutrition guidelines do you guys follow? I know that there are such a wide spectrum of men here and am sure we have anything from the super nutrition conscious people to the id eat anything that crawled by guys. I looked around and saw very little about food intake witch in my opinion goes hand and hand with pt so I hope this is the right place for this post. :lifter

ZonieDiver
03-20-2012, 12:59
I drink a lot of oatmeal stout, because I hear oatmeal is good for your heart. :D

Moonman
03-20-2012, 13:07
That's good stuff right there. I just cook oatmeal in a cup pour in some jack and maybe a spoon full of peanut butter and call it breakfast... I heard jack daniels is good for your soul

The Reaper
03-20-2012, 17:09
Moon, have you seen the Search button here?

Or you might just browse through our food forum.

If you need Jack to get your eyes open in the morning, or cannot go a year without it, you may want to consider another line of work.

TR

Moonman
03-20-2012, 17:47
Sir, you’re absolutely right and I apologize for the failure to properly place this post. As far as the searching I did use the search button but maybe not the correct key words Ill look further into it. Lastly, the comment about drinking was completely a joke as I rarely even drink. Next time I’ll use some sort of smiling emotion or say just joking to clarify. The reason for the joke was just because the reply directly above me stated they liked oatmeal stout which is an alcoholic beverage.

PSM
03-20-2012, 17:57
Next time I’ll use some sort of smiling emotion or say just joking to clarify.

The "pink" font is used here. Zonie didn't use it because he wasn't joking. :D

Pat