PDA

View Full Version : How to delete your Google history before the New policy

Penn
03-03-2012, 00:48
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/320137

Peregrino
03-03-2012, 09:29
Apparently the new policy went into effect 01 Mar.

Scimitar
03-03-2012, 13:10
Its not to late to change your settings however.

S

Remington Raidr
03-03-2012, 15:40
I tried to follow those steps, but since I am using Internet Explorer 7, I get stopped on a screen where it says I am "unsupported" and offers to update me or switch me to Google Chrome or some other browers. I stuck with 7 cause it worked for me. Apparently, in order to chage that setting I am gonna have to update or switch my browser. Suggestions?:confused:

Dusty
03-03-2012, 15:57
I tried to follow those steps, but since I am using Internet Explorer 7, I get stopped on a screen where it says I am "unsupported" and offers to update me or switch me to Google Chrome or some other browers. I stuck with 7 cause it worked for me. Apparently, in order to chage that setting I am gonna have to update or switch my browser. Suggestions?:confused:

Yeah. Screw 'em. Quit worrying about it.

Sigaba
03-03-2012, 16:26
Install a browser that allows you to make changes to your Google account settings (e.g. Chrome or Firefox) and then continue to use IE7.

Or, install a browser that allows you to make changes to your Google account settings (e.g. Chrome or Firefox) and then step into the twenty first century by using a worthwhile browser (e.g. Chrome or Firefox).

Remington Raidr
03-04-2012, 10:49
Install a browser that allows you to make changes to your Google account settings (e.g. Chrome or Firefox) and then continue to use IE7.

Or, install a browser that allows you to make changes to your Google account settings (e.g. Chrome or Firefox) and then step into the twenty first century by using a worthwhile browser (e.g. Chrome or Firefox).

That's gonna leave a mark.

Dan
03-04-2012, 10:52

Use https://ixquick.com/eng/