PDA

View Full Version : The Face of Islam

Pete
02-25-2012, 12:17
The Face of Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P7978Lvb5Y&feature=youtu.be

Listen to the Immam near the end when they are talking about "Obey the law of the Land".

Who are you trying to seduce - You look naked - put some cloths on.

T-Rock
02-25-2012, 21:26
Sharia...., the path to ruin..., just imagine a Taliban planet... :eek:

Weren't some disciples of Imam Anjem Choudary and Abu Izzadeen recently arrested for plotting to blow up the London Stock Exchange :confused:

tonyz
02-26-2012, 08:54
Interesting video - Sharia - coming to a town near you thanks in no small part to apologists and those in deep denial...but oh so intellectual.

glebo
02-26-2012, 10:38
ya know, they were sort of ahead when they invented math/algebra and writing...why didn't they continue.

*caveat, that may not be entirely true, but I know a coupla millenia ago, they (Arabs, they weren't muslims yet...oh, wait..answered my own question.) did come up with some good stuff

Dad
02-26-2012, 11:00
Video has been removed in compliance with You tubes policy against hate speech.

Pete
02-26-2012, 11:06

Her's or their's.

I only did a fast listen but she didn't seem to say anything hateful. Surely Muslims chanting death to the police is not hate speech.............

Peregrino
02-26-2012, 11:09
ya know, they were sort of ahead when they invented math/algebra and writing...why didn't they continue.

*caveat, that may not be entirely true, but I know a coupla millenia ago, they (Arabs, they weren't muslims yet...oh, wait..answered my own question.) did come up with some good stuff

Actually, IIRC, the Arabs got almost everything from India. They get credit because Western Europe was having "difficulties" and not widely travelled (lacking a mechanism for exchange of information) until the Crusades. The sole exception was Southern (Moorish) Spain and the big reason it was enlightened is because the Catholic Church couldn't destroy the ancient Greek texts the Moorish scholars treasured.

greenberetTFS
02-26-2012, 11:36
No one can convince me that we(Nation) didn't know and realize that muslims DO NOT ASSIMILATE,so what's our problem,we asked for it and now we're getting it........:confused:

Big Teddy :munchin

Wiseman
02-26-2012, 12:11
The bearded man with glasses she was having a conversation with was this man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anjem_Choudary

The guy is nuts.

Dad
02-26-2012, 12:16
Her's or their's.

I only did a fast listen but she didn't seem to say anything hateful. Surely Muslims chanting death to the police is not hate speech.............

Pete
I am assuming it was removed because of MUSLIM hate speech. Is that correct?

GratefulCitizen
02-26-2012, 22:39
Actually, IIRC, the Arabs got almost everything from India. They get credit because Western Europe was having "difficulties" and not widely travelled (lacking a mechanism for exchange of information) until the Crusades. The sole exception was Southern (Moorish) Spain and the big reason it was enlightened is because the Catholic Church couldn't destroy the ancient Greek texts the Moorish scholars treasured.

Spot on.
Arab culture contributed little to mathematics other than assembling the works of others.

Morris Kline wrote a pretty good liberal arts book on math which illuminates some of the history and importance of various cultures' contributions (it also gives basic teaching of most areas except complex analysis).
It was originally titled: Mathematics for Liberal Arts and is currently available in paperback under the title: Mathematics for the Nonmathematician.

T-Rock
04-05-2012, 23:33

It's back > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hKEd6rzbeg

greenberetTFS
04-06-2012, 05:40
Its back > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hKEd6rzbeg

The British brought it all upon themselves,just like we are doing now.......:mad::mad::mad:

Big Teddy :munchin