PDA

View Full Version : I want to thank you..

techbomber
02-24-2012, 07:49
My company deployed about 8 months ago to Afghanistan. While we went on the whole "Road to War", we were looking for someone to help with skills you couldn't learn at JRTC. After we got back from that, my "head-shed" went over to the 10th Special Forces Group's compound to ask for help. They were kind enough to let us borrow a few guys to help with reflex shooting. They were great help, and I learned new things during those two days. I know no one else could have helped us with those skills. So, I just wanted to make a formal showing of gratitude. If you are a part of those men, you were great teachers.

Team Sergeant
02-24-2012, 11:56
My company deployed about 8 months ago to Afghanistan. While we went on the whole "Road to War", we were looking for someone to help with skills you couldn't learn at JRTC. After we got back from that, my "head-shed" went over to the 10th Special Forces Group's compound to ask for help. They were kind enough to let us borrow a few guys to help with reflex shooting. They were great help, and I learned new things during those two days. I know no one else could have helped us with those skills. So, I just wanted to make a formal showing of gratitude. If you are a part of those men, you were great teachers.

Good idea. We've been asked before to do the same thing. Make sure you keep up those SF contacts I'm sure they will assist again if needed.

techbomber
02-24-2012, 21:28
When we get back I hope that they can possibly give us more training. I will take any training, or for that matter education from them.