PDA

View Full Version : Donald Joseph Albares Jr. Green Beret Liar and Fraud

alelks
02-23-2012, 20:07
Donald J. Albares, Jr., aka Don SinePari, SinePari, SinePariDonster is a confirmed poser. His official records were received via FOIA and are posted below. While Don did not do anything for financial gain, what he did could be considered much worse. He posed as a Brother in Arms and conned quite a few people into thinking he was truly a Special Forces qualified soldier.

Official records show he did a stint in the Army NG as a tanker. Interesting note: his discharge date is smack in the middle of his claimed deployment to El Sal with 7th Grp! Don has resisted any attempt to verify his claims and has cut off all communications to anyone who pressed him.

Until a couple of days ago his profile on this site included the fact that he served in the following units.

ODA-531, ODA-574, ODA -735, ODA-016, MTT-7106 (711-06A), USMILGP ELSAL, USAIMA/JFKCENMA, 1st SOCOM

Don recently posted the following on another forum:

SinePariDonster
Quiet Professional
A Silent Warrior
BTDT

Posted Wed 28 December 2011 05:21 PM
Command Sergeant Major Kenneth McMullin passed away on December 25, 2011 at the age of 71. "Kenny Mac" was known far and wide in the Special Forces community as a warrior, instructor, mentor and friend, and was a participant in countless Special Operations missions including Task Force Ivory Coast. I had the honor to serve with Kenny on two occasions - once at A Co, 3rd Bn, 5th Group and later at JSOC. Rest in Peace Brother.

Don posted this 17 Jul 2011. --- "Tell ya one thing my brothers, I'm up to my eyeballs with all this Secret Squirrel/Morocco Mole BULL$HIT. Everytime I ask someone to qualify themselves with what class/year they attended, they clam up or act like their training was on some redacted NCA report. Newsflash troopers - everyone who ever went to Jump School, the Ranger Course, the Q Course, BUD/S, USMC Recon or any other training has a class and year. EVERYONE. Even ST6 and DELTA operators have Selection and OTC class numbers.

Funny how he is doing the exact same thing he posts about. He has closed down his facebook account, stopped posting on all the other SF FaceBook sites he frequented, and turned the 5th GP Non-Vetted FaceBook site over to some admins he appointed.

Don also read the names of San Diego Fallen in Vietnam on 29 May 2011 at the San Diego Veterans Memorial wearing the items you see in the photo below. From what we can tell he's done this for some time now.

http://www.atvgraphics.org/images/Don11.jpg

Donald Joseph Albares, Jr., you are a liar and a fraud. Your name will forever be listed here on the Professional Soldiers Hall Of Shame Inductees page.

Spread the word on this scumbag. Copy and paste this everywhere; someone has to stop this bottom feeder.

http://www.atvgraphics.org/images/Don2.jpg

http://www.atvgraphics.org/images/Don3.jpg

Richard
02-23-2012, 20:46
DJA, Jr, where the only things he's wearing in those pictures that he's met the 'qualifications' for are his sunglasses, white shirt, wristwatch, whatever kind of tooth that is necklace, and Indiana Jones felt hat.

Found in the dictionary under the letter 'P'...for Poser Piece Of S**t! :mad:

And so it goes...

Richard :munchin

Pete
02-24-2012, 05:06
Not only a poser but an SFA poser to boot.

kingfish
02-24-2012, 08:50
This just hit Military.com

SinePariDonster
Quiet Professional
A Silent Warrior
BTDT

Posted Fri 24 February 2012 06:21 AM Hide Post
I have wronged you all.
I have no excuses.
I can offer no explanations that will be satisfactory.
I now pay the price at home for harming innocents.
I expect no forgiveness, but I am sorry.
D

Here is a link to post:

http://forums.military.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5051924461/m/4970083782001

alelks
02-24-2012, 08:56
Well if it was actually Don that posted that I have to at least give him props for stepping up to the plate and admitting his wrong doing.

Team Sergeant
02-24-2012, 12:22
SinePariDonster aka Donald Joseph Albares Jr needs to be removed from all military websites and all his posts deleted as everything he posted is a lie.

While he was a member here he was never "vetted" as a Quiet Professional. Here you must personally know and have served with the individual in Special Forces in order to vet him.

Donald Joseph Albares Jr. fooled a few Green Beret's into thinking he was indeed a former Special Forces soldier. And he kept this deception going for years making friends based on his being a Green Beret. This is a very sick individual thinking he would slip by all these years and continue to stand in the shadow of real warriors pretending to be one.

Donald Joseph Albares Jr we have not exposed anyone as entrenched into our world as yourself and now you will stand as an example, a testament that where ever you are "we" will find you.

Donald Joseph Albares Jr your new quote: "You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time."

bigsunbum
02-24-2012, 12:50
Has anyone gotten a hold of the SFA and notified them that he was posing and wearing a Green Beret and Green Blazer, not to mention the awards....??

Snaquebite
02-24-2012, 12:58
Has anyone gotten a hold of the SFA and notified them that he was posing and wearing a Green Beret and Green Blazer, not to mention the awards....??

This POS's picture with a story about him should appear in the next Drop....

BuckiBill
02-24-2012, 13:22

I emailed a picture the same day I asked if they had record of him. I didn't ask for a follow up and only sent one pic

CW3SF
02-24-2012, 13:30
He is where he belongs now.....

"Hall of Shame Inductees"

:o

SF18C
02-24-2012, 19:35
Good work alelks.

Hopefully one day these "poser hunts" will not be necessary but until then I salute my SF brothers tenacity for defending and honoring the truth!

Man, that dude had a lot o' cash wrapped up in his costume!

Team Sergeant
02-25-2012, 12:11
A message to Professionalsoldiers.com from Donald Joseph Albares Jr.:

My Shame

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To All,
I have been asked by a member to sign on to PS to offer an explanation for my actions. While I doubt there is any legitimate explanation that can satisfy anyone here I will offer this:
I have no excuses – I have falsely represented myself to honorable men and the SOF community as a whole. I passed myself off as someone who had accomplished many things which I was no party to. I clothed myself in honors I did not earn or deserve and deceived many of you into welcoming me into your groups and calling me brother.
My shame and dishonor is complete and I expect to fully bear the burden of this for a long time to come and although I do not expect to be forgiven for any of this, I do offer this as a sincere apology. I am ashamed of myself and am sick inside for the hurt and anger I have caused.
My only wish is that no innocent in this be made to suffer more than they already have. My wife and parents and children and grandchildren are no party to this and should suffer no public humiliation as a result of my deceit.
Goodbye
Don

Sonic03svtCobra
02-25-2012, 14:10
And so it goes. Who's next?

greenberetTFS
02-25-2012, 14:22
I think all his "pins" looked real cool!.......:rolleyes: Would it be too ballsy of me to ask him for them,I'm not even sure what they are for.......;)

Big Teddy :munchin

Snaquebite
02-25-2012, 14:25
A message to Professionalsoldiers.com from Donald Joseph Albares Jr.:

My Shame

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To All,
I have been asked by a member to sign on to PS to offer an explanation for my actions. While I doubt there is any legitimate explanation that can satisfy anyone here I will offer this:
I have no excuses – I have falsely represented myself to honorable men and the SOF community as a whole. I passed myself off as someone who had accomplished many things which I was no party to. I clothed myself in honors I did not earn or deserve and deceived many of you into welcoming me into your groups and calling me brother.
My shame and dishonor is complete and I expect to fully bear the burden of this for a long time to come and although I do not expect to be forgiven for any of this, I do offer this as a sincere apology. I am ashamed of myself and am sick inside for the hurt and anger I have caused.
My only wish is that no innocent in this be made to suffer more than they already have. My wife and parents and children and grandchildren are no party to this and should suffer no public humiliation as a result of my deceit.
Goodbye
Don

He posted the same at Mil.com. I responded that IMHO nothing short of a written apology to the SFA (hopefully posted in the Drop along with his photo) and a letter of apology (to the editor) posted in his local newspaper would be acceptable.

Going back to add the requirement to turn over his green jacket/beret along with all unauthorized awards/decorations to the closest SFA chapter.

Richard
02-25-2012, 14:41
Going back to add the requirement to turn over his green jacket/beret along with all unauthorized awards/decorations to the closest SFA chapter.

After the Giduck fiasco, I wouldn't - I think they should go on display in the SF Museum with an explanation as to how they came about, were worn, by whom, and for what purpose - and that the Regiment will run to ground and expose anybody who seeks to dishonor the memory of all those who have done so much to give us our History.

And so it goes...

Richard

Divemaster
02-25-2012, 14:50
My wife and parents and children and grandchildren are no party to this and should suffer no public humiliation as a result of my deceit.

Don

No, but they should know you for who you are, be ashamed of you and shun you for the rest of your miserable life.

Team Sergeant
02-25-2012, 15:16
You know every time we expose and post a "Green Beret" fraud of this magnitude another "Green Beret" fraud wet's himself.

And for all you Special Forces frauds reading this it's not a question of if we will find you, it's when.

At any given moment we are investigating and already submitted at least 10-15 FOIA's (Freedom of Information Act requests) of suspected Green Beret frauds.

That woman you told that you were a Green Beret, she's written us, gave us your name, date of birth and showed us your phony FaceBook page. Same goes for that corporation or law enforcement position you applied to and stated in your resume that you were a former Green Beret, we know cause they sent us a copy of your resume.

It's not a question of if, it's when. And when we do find you, your face and name will be here with all the other Green Beret frauds.

greenberetTFS
02-25-2012, 16:01
After the Giduck fiasco, I wouldn't - I think they should go on display in the SF Museum with an explanation as to how they came about, were worn, by whom, and for what purpose - and that the Regiment will run to ground and expose anybody who seeks to dishonor the memory of all those who have done so much to give us our History.

And so it goes...

Richard

Excellent idea,he's a dirty POS........ However,I don't have a SFA jacket and if he's a size 5XXXL,he can reduce his shame by donating it to someone who is........I made a joke before about his "pins" which I was kidding about,but do you think I'm out of line to ask him for it?......... Your suggestion on giving it to the SF Museum probably makes a lot more sense............;)

ZonieDiver
02-25-2012, 16:38
I'll be in San Diego on Saturday, March 3rd for an SFA chapter meeting. He can drop it all off with me.

He needs to contact the Veterans For Peace in SD and let them know he's a fraud (probably just one of many in that group).

greenberetTFS
02-25-2012, 17:45
I'll be in San Diego on Saturday, March 3rd for an SFA chapter meeting. He can drop it all off with me.

He needs to contact the Veterans For Peace in SD and let them know he's a fraud (probably just one of many in that group).

;) :D

alelks
02-28-2012, 20:53
Who wants to make a bet that he still pllans to read the names of the fallen at the San Diego Memorial site?

greenberetTFS
02-29-2012, 19:56
I've been keeping my fingers crossed that some really fat guy poser will get caught and the only way to his forgiveness would be to give his SFA jacket to me,now mind you I'm not speaking for you-se guys giving him any forgiveness,only me!............:p

RB
03-01-2012, 09:03
Sorry guys but IMHO:

that jacket and the fake badges should be burned in a very public way and stand as an example/analogy of what will become of your secret life as a poser. :boohoo

I wouldn't wear it if it were my size. :p

Notice to the SFA's, "they" are among you. Open your eyes.

greenberetTFS
03-01-2012, 10:00
Sorry guys but IMHO:

that jacket and the fake badges should be burned in a very public way and stand as an example/analogy of what will become of your secret life as a poser. :boohoo

I wouldn't wear it if it were my size. :p

Notice to the SFA's, "they" are among you. Open your eyes.

RB

Your point is well taken on the jacket,it is associated with shame........:mad: