PDA

View Full Version : Libya's Muammar Gaddafi had chemical weapon cache

Pete
01-22-2012, 06:02
Libya's Muammar Gaddafi had chemical weapon cache

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16650192

".............Libya's new rulers told the group about the previously unknown stocks last year after removing Gaddafi from power.

"The inspectors verified the declared chemical weapons, which consist of sulphur mustard agent that is not loaded into munitions," the OPCW said.

"At the same time, at the request of the Libyan authorities, the inspectors examined munitions, mainly artillery shells, which they determined are chemical munitions and hence declarable."......................."

Well lookie here. Don't expect this to make much of a splash in the MSM. Maybe just a "Good thing he's gone" blurb for a single day..

glebo
01-22-2012, 11:25
hmmm, Iraq I am sure must have sprinkled them throughout. Not to say Libya didn't have their own, which they probably did..

mark46th
01-22-2012, 20:50
My thoughts also, Glebo....

Dozer523
01-22-2012, 22:51
When I was 16, I had a rubber in my wallet.
Didn't mean I was gonna get to use it. Same damn thing for third-world dictators

The Reaper
01-23-2012, 17:11
When I was 16, I had a rubber in my wallet.
Didn't mean I was gonna get to use it. Same damn thing for third-world dictators

But you would have, if you could have, right?

I mean, you got it with the intent of using it at some point, right?

TR

Pete
01-23-2012, 17:37
And all it would take to use it was the right situation.

Dozer523
01-24-2012, 16:40
But you would have, if you could have, right?

I mean, you got it with the intent of using it at some point, right?

TR I wish,And all it would take to use it was the right situation.
I'm Catholic.

greenberetTFS
01-24-2012, 17:09
I wish, I'm Catholic.

OK,I was following this along until !!!!.........:confused: Catholic guys (?)........:confused: Hmmmmmm !!!!......:rolleyes:

Big Teddy :munchin

ZonieDiver
01-24-2012, 22:16
I'm Catholic.

I'm gonna tell the pope... I'm gonna tell the pope! :D

But seriously, NO one acquires these types of things without it being - if only in the back of their mind - something they will use, if need be.