View Full Version : Why don't special forces say "hooah"?
Endurance
01-14-2012, 17:37
I saw this in a documentary about SFAS. Why?
The Reaper
01-14-2012, 18:20
I saw this in a documentary about SFAS. Why?
Did you really need to start a new thread with such an inane question?
Do you need the attention?
TR
Did you really need to start a new thread with such an inane question?
Do you need the attention?
TR
He is from Cali
I saw this in a documentary about SFAS. Why?
It's Special Forces not special forces.
I saw this in a documentary about SFAS. Why?
Are you an idiot?
LongWire
01-15-2012, 00:01
I saw this in a documentary about SFAS. Why?
You're kidding right? What did you learn from the last thread you started? Some say there is no such thing as a bad question, I beg to differ.
You need to go back and re-read the rules of this board.
I do not think he is much of an Asset.... He needs a new title like DAQG.:munchin