PDA

View Full Version : Sniper's 10 Questions.........

greenberetTFS
01-09-2012, 12:52
Interesting article on Sniper Mindset.......;) I'm really more interested in our sniper guys response............ :D

Big Teddy :munchin

longrange1947
01-09-2012, 14:31
Teddy, don't see anything particularly revealing, except he did not take a shot he should have and not sure why as he took a shot on a woman with a baby. That placed the baby in the same danger as the mother as you do not know what will happen to bullet or target once the firing sequence has begun. Time of flight is a bitch and can really screw up a perfect scenario.

The journalist was looking for sensationalist answers and dug for them and did not get them. Instead he got a slam from the SEAL and this caused for him to dig harder with the stupid question of "was it worth it?" And then with the standard liberal condemnation of "are you now a killing machine?" His answer of being a good husband and father was perfect.

As far as confirmed kills I will let that one go.

tom kelly
01-13-2012, 10:19
Nothing to talk about; but, my guess is Josef Stalin... A ruthless psychopath. TK

Streck-Fu
01-13-2012, 11:00
"Don't take deer hunting away from me." :D

LongWire
01-13-2012, 11:10
Whats the spin drift on his 15 mins?.............This guy is a great SEAL....I'll leave it at that.

The Reaper
01-13-2012, 17:16
Nothing to talk about; but, my guess is Josef Stalin... A ruthless psychopath. TK

Mao.

Larger population, larger scale of murder.

TR

akv
01-14-2012, 16:47
I once had an IDIOT colleague who was also a vetrenarian. Turned her nose up at notion of hunting with" I'm a vet I can't KILL deer or any other living thing".

IIRC it was Kit Cessna in a book who proposed a test for "pacifists." Tape a gun into the pacifists hand and then to another man's head. Have this man hold the pacifists head underwater at the edge of a pool until he drowns or pull the trigger. What percent of people would drown?