PDA

View Full Version : SFA&S

LimaPanther
01-06-2012, 08:18
Wanted to check and see if there is an SFA&S class in Feb. Grandson was suppose to go this month and stated this week they messed up on his medical and he is to go next month. Being an old combat vet I want to make sure he isn't shitting me.
If you check my profile you'll see I've been around the block and don't like to have my string pulled.

koz
01-06-2012, 08:54
ATRRS shows a class reports 05 Feb.

https://www.atrrs.army.mil/atrrscc/courseInfo.aspx?fy=2012&sch=331&crs=2E-F129%2f011-F44&crstitle=SF+ASSESSMENT+AND+SELECTION+(SFAS)&phase=

Pete
01-06-2012, 13:05
.............If you check my profile you'll see I've been around the block and don't like to have my string pulled.

Nobody gets their string pulled unless they think they're too good for the board rules.

Comply with the instructions you were given when you signed up. Like where your first post goes. Your post count only shows two posts - and no intro - yet.

Unless you did so way back in 2008 and it got lost somewhere. In that case humor us and post another.

LimaPanther
01-06-2012, 14:41
Pete. Original must have disappeared someplace so have complied with your request and did an intro. Never hurts to be kept on the up an up.

Haven't been posting till grandson got accepted to go to SFA&S and needed some answers.