PDA

View Full Version : Your best ODA 18A

honor1courage1
12-23-2011, 23:49
Hello everyone. First I would like to say how much I love being here and how much I enjoy reading the forums. I would like to apologize for my first post which was half written and say that I have revised the post. So my question is (I did not find a post that completely answered my question) who was your best detachment commander and why ? Thank you.

LongWire
12-24-2011, 01:32
Hello you guys first of all I just want to say that I am sf hopeful who loves the stories is uncles have told him (3 support and 2 qualified) and that for one of my uncles is best detachment commander was a 1st lieutenant (later captain) named arthur megenis. So basically I would like to know who your best 18A was and what made him the best if you don't mind saying. Thank you

H1C1........I would encourage you to find a better command of writing english so that readers can better comprehend what you are trying to ask. Learn to take your time and proof read (go back over) what you have typed so that it is once again comprehensible. It is one of the requirements we ask of those seeking knowledge and acceptance upon our board. These are also skills that you will need to possess in the future should you wish to pursue a career as an 18A.

Might I also suggest you take a look at the 18A section of the board. There is a plethora of information there for you to peruse. Thanks and welcome.