PDA

View Full Version : SSG Gerald Allen Pulis liar and fraud

Team Sergeant
12-01-2011, 10:28
SSG Gerald Allen Pulis aka Ranger51

This guy is a total fraud.

This moron is asking all sorts of military gear websites for free products and stating he was a "Black Operations" "CIA" SOG etc. He sending emails to various gear manufactures that he is a disabled SOG veteran that was wounded in action.

Scumbag boy never left Germany. Be on the lookout for this moron. He was a veteran and now he's a lying scumbag. I also have the messages you sent me scumbag boy, you know the ones that said you worked with 5 and 7th Special Forces Group.

(When I suddenly show up on other website forums you scumbags should know I'm hunting, for you.)

Gerald Allen Pulis you are a liar and a bottom feeding scumbag. And when you read these words and threaten to sue me know this dirtstain, I have your official military records.

To everyone else, spread the word on this scumbag. Copy and paste this everywhere, someone has to stop this bottom feeder.

SSG Gerald Allen Pulis, funny, your official military records state you were discharged as a SGT after ten years of service, bet you worked hard to maintain that SGT rank all those years. Scumbag.

Team Sergeant

JJ_BPK
12-01-2011, 11:17
TS

Do you have a home address? place of work?

:munchin

greenberetTFS
12-01-2011, 11:26
Here we go again.........;) :D

Big Teddy :munchin