PDA

View Full Version : online garage sale...

orko
11-13-2011, 03:34
I spent some time this past weekend going through the Garage and decided Its about that time again to thin this area out. I can take a few pics if anyone is interested in a particular item. Everything is in excellent to new condition unless noted. Shoot me a PM if something catches your eye. Since shipping Prices will vary from location to location I did not figure them into the cost I would like to receive for the items. MO or Paypal is fine by me

Pelican 1720 Gun case- Exterior dimensions: 44-3/8 L x 16 W x 6-1/8 D. Interior dimensions: 42 L x 13-1/2 W x 5-1/4 D..........$150.....Now....$125

Vietnam era poncho liner- this is in Used condition but still in serviceable condition. Tag dates 1970 shows signs of repairs done in the rigger shed. Of course it has the all important center seam you don't find on current ones.............................................. .................................................. .$30

Trausch grips- these are made for the 92 series pistols. they are the thinnest grips you can get for an M9,
I believe its a 7mm thickness..................$20...............Now $15

Black Diamond momentum SA harness- size L never even been out of package......................................$40.. ........Now $30

Brownells 301 compartment box- great for small items such as springs, and screws and such. have 2, both for .................................................. ...$12

Papa Zero Three
11-13-2011, 10:20
Bill Manyard Jumpmaster knife- Bill is known around the fayetteville area for his handmade knives, which sold to many SF guys before an issued knife came about. He is also the founder of the North Carolina knife makers guild. It started as a hobby for him and later helped supplement his income. Although Now in his late 70s due to health reasons he is no longer making knives......................$275

Peltor hearing protection........................................ ..............................$30

I'd be interested in the two items above. Can you post pictures of them? Thanks

orko
11-13-2011, 18:40
I'd be interested in the two items above. Can you post pictures of them? Thanks

Sure thing...

SF_BHT
11-13-2011, 19:07
I am interested in the Case V-42

Can you post picks of the knife and sheath..... Got the Chen but want a better quality one....

orko
11-13-2011, 20:56
I am interested in the Case V-42

Can you post picks of the knife and sheath..... Got the Chen but want a better quality one....

It is the one in the center to the right of the origional, the chen repro is on the far right

SF_BHT
11-14-2011, 06:09
It is the one in the center to the right of the origional, the chen repro is on the far right

Put me down for the Chen I will PM you later. It should look better for the display I am preparing....... Got to get to work....

PM Sent...

alelks
11-14-2011, 16:43
If Papa-Zero doesn't take the Peltors I"ll take them.

Papa Zero Three
11-14-2011, 21:33
If Papa-Zero doesn't take the Peltors I"ll take them.

Go ahead Al, I already have that pair, I was looking for the over the head version.

alelks
11-14-2011, 21:56
Go ahead Al, I already have that pair, I was looking for the over the head version.

Thanks for the heads up. I need another pair for the wife.

Actually she gets my cheapo over the head pair and I get these. :)

Orko, PM sent. :)

cszakolczai
11-14-2011, 22:31
Dropping you a PM now, Ill take a coupe of the blackhawk mag holders for the pistol mags.

Sten
11-17-2011, 18:30
It was a pleasure doing business with you!

TOMAHAWK9521
11-17-2011, 21:33
Curses! I swore I was done buying toys. If no one else has claimed the Case V-42, I'll take it off your hands. :D