PDA

View Full Version : Attachments? Anyone else having problems?

Snaquebite
11-06-2011, 20:48
Going through the normal routing ...upload...close window...go back to thread..click attachments again but instead of manage attachments, it goes back to load again.... any suggestions?

alelks
11-06-2011, 20:51
I just attached a photo a few minutes ago with no problem. Was the attachment something other than a .jpg? I'm not sure what other attachments are not allowed but I know a .gif or a .png would not work for me as it states it's not allowed after I try and attach it.

sinjefe
11-06-2011, 21:05
Going through the normal routing ...upload...close window...go back to thread..click attachments again but instead of manage attachments, it goes back to load again.... any suggestions?

Get your teenager to do it for you? It's what I do. :p

Roguish Lawyer
11-06-2011, 21:21

You obviously are just getting old. :munchin

Are you waiting for the upload to complete before closing the window? That can take a while . . .

alelks
11-06-2011, 21:43
Try restarting your computer. :)

VVVV
11-07-2011, 07:01
It's time to replace your IBM 5160 XT !

Paslode
11-07-2011, 07:28

Maybe a issue with browser settings, or anti-virus, or spam filter not allowing the 'cookies' to transfer to the next page. I run into a similar problem that is related to the CA Internet Security Plus software I run I my PC which requires me to enter a website into the exclusion list. Adding the website to the exclusion list the shuts down filters which prevents the transfer of certain data such as cookies.

Pete
11-07-2011, 07:32
I've made a couple of internet posts with my iPhone. The browse under manage attachements does not appear to work the same. Still trying to noodle that one out.

But, man, it sure is easy to email them anywhere with the iPhone.