PDA

View Full Version : Finally Figured It Out

tylerbethea
10-22-2011, 18:30
Don't know if it's my place to post this here or not. TR can chew me out if it's warranted and I shall gladly recieve it. I just wanted to post a status update. This Forum is called "Mindset", and I believe mine has done a complete 180. My last P.T session, I ran a mile in 7:32, after rucking 6 miles in two hours, and doing 44 push ups in two minutes. I had a terrible mindset. Then it clicked. It's ALL IN MY HEAD! That's why I'm achieving sorry standards! I went in with the mindset yesterday that I can do ANYTHING I set my mind to. Here's my results. 6:28 mile. 72 push ups. 6 mile ruck in 1:32 with a break! I believe that, with another two months of this, that I'll be ready for selection. And I have the mindset that I WILL be selected. I will not accept anything less from myself. Thank you to all you QP's that kept drilling it into my head that I need to shut up, utilize the search button, and do p.t, and to mentally prepare myself.

TB

Dusty
10-22-2011, 20:24
OK, so we prolly won't be hearing from you anymore until you get your Green Beret...

tylerbethea
10-23-2011, 04:39
Roger that. Gladly. I have ZERO questions anymore. Thanks for all the help from the QP's.

TB