PDA

View Full Version : 7th SFGA Video

Richard
10-21-2011, 07:41
Nice PR piece for the 7th SFGA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XPEywYyq4E&feature=youtu.be

Lo que sea, cuando sea, donde sea - Con Honor!

Richard :munchin

Dusty
10-21-2011, 07:49
:lifter

greenberetTFS
10-21-2011, 08:05
:lifterExcellent post:lifter"Lo Que Sea,Cuando sea,Dondes sea":lifter

Big Teddy :munchin

dollarbill
10-21-2011, 09:38
Excellent video, gets the blood pumping

JJ_BPK
10-21-2011, 09:58
Good video,, even with Lara.. :D

Baht Dog
10-21-2011, 15:19
Sweet. I got chills and memories revived watching that clip. Shout out to all 7th Group brothers. That does us all proud. :lifter

SF_BHT
10-21-2011, 16:39
Great Post Richard...... Makes me miss going to work......;)

Doc Diego
10-21-2011, 16:44
Dig it!:lifter

greentick
11-05-2011, 00:03
Nice!

Mr Weiss
11-05-2011, 20:24
Great video!

Quick question. This video shows a few soldiers' faces. I read that a lot of QP's don't like their faces being shown in pictures. Is it okay in some cases and not okay in others? Sorry if this is stupid or irrelevant, I'm just trying to learn.

Baht Dog
11-06-2011, 12:17
Great video!

Quick question. This video shows a few soldiers' faces. I read that a lot of QP's don't like their faces being shown in pictures. Is it okay in some cases and not okay in others? Sorry if this is stupid or irrelevant, I'm just trying to learn.

That is true. A lot of Special Operations guys don't. It is something to weigh and consider for Commands. Yes, it is okay in some cases and others not so much. It varies and depends. Beyond that we won't get into the specifics. This is not always a sure-fire system of perfection and a lot of guys nowadays have built up significant visibility via social networking in the internet age. There are still "Eyes Blocked Out" photos. SAS loves that kind of thing a few other units I can think of.

In this case, nothing that some relaxed grooming standards with a good bit of facial hair and a pair of Oakley's won't help hide...:rolleyes:

Edit: Besides, what would Sergeant's Major do if they didn't have mustaches and hair cuts to glare at? :D

Baht Dog
11-06-2011, 16:21
I just want to add: It goes without saying, Sergeants Major do a lot more than monitor grooming standards. That's just a softly pitched joke in case someone doesn't get it. They have a lot of responsibility and a lot of power and don't think for a minute I'm showing them any disrespect. Razzing about things like Boots (used to be), Haircuts & Mustaches is only for retired old QP's to poke fun with. Don't think you can pile on - students and wannabe's - that's out of your lane for now. I trust most of you understand that. Be warned :munchin

I'm a ten years retired QP so I have some leeway to poke fun with some of them within the bounds and limits of their good humor and graces and always show them the respect they deserve. Hell, I'm still scared of some of them :D

JMART5
11-12-2011, 14:25
Great video. Thanks!

Mr Weiss
11-13-2011, 19:18
I just want to add:

I'm a ten years retired QP so I have some leeway to poke fun with some of them within the bounds and limits of their good humor and graces and always show them the respect they deserve. Hell, I'm still scared of some of them :D

Hahaha! Ah thanks for explaining. I hope you continue enjoying your retirement!