PDA

View Full Version : Sharks in golf course lake

Pete
10-10-2011, 10:39
Sharks in golf course lake

Video at link

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/hot_video/101011-video-sharks-in-golf-course-lake

"BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA - Lawyers aren't the only sharks hanging around the Carbrook Golf Club. The Australian course's water hazard poses a danger--to more than just your game.

Six bull sharks have taken up residence in the course lake. The ten-foot long predators washed in during heavy flooding and don't have a way to get out.

The bull sharks are adapting to their new home nicely, some are even breeding."

ZonieDiver
10-10-2011, 10:40
I think their golf ball diver is going to want a little extra money... or a chainmail suit!:D

Roguish Lawyer
10-10-2011, 10:56
I should go for a swim. No worries because I get professional courtesy. :D

mark46th
10-10-2011, 12:06
Crikey! Where's Steve Irwin when you need him?

BOfH
10-10-2011, 12:08
Such a concept exists among those of the legal persuasion? :rolleyes:

Sorry, I couldn't resist :D

greenberetTFS
10-10-2011, 13:30
We have alligators in our "man made lake",a suspected 4 1/2 ft. female with 2,2 ft. long young ones....... :eek: Still aren't quite sure who put them in,signs on the beach state the warning.....:rolleyes:

Big Teddy :munchin

mojaveman
10-10-2011, 13:38
Hope nobody decides to go for a late night skinny dip. :p

JJ_BPK
10-10-2011, 13:59
At least the BS (Bull Sharks or is it Barrister Subspecies) stay in the water. A lot of the South Florida courses have Gators and they will come out of the water after you..

:D

greenberetTFS
10-10-2011, 14:21
At least the BS (Bull Sharks or is it Barrister Subspecies) stay in the water. A lot of the South Florida courses have Gators and they will come out of the water after you..

I know what you mean,I lived in Cape Coral when it first opened and all the original homes had canals in their back yards and we had the gators coming up onto the land...:eek: At that time you couldn't harm them unless your life was being threaten,you were required to call the animal protection agency who would come down to capture and re-locate them......:rolleyes: My wife was always worried when the kids would be playing in the back yard,always going to the window to check them out.......;)

Big Teddy :munchin

akv
10-11-2011, 09:12
I know what you mean,I lived in Cape Coral when it first opened and all the original homes had canals in their back yards and we had the gators coming up onto the land... At that time you couldn't harm them unless your life was being threaten,you were required to call the animal protection agency who would come down to capture and re-locate them...... My wife was always worried when the kids would be playing in the back yard,always going to the window to check them out.......

Hypothetically, a great deal of happiness could result from these backyard critters dying of natural causes. First, the kids are safer everyone happy there, Second wife is happier with her new alligator purse, third we have a new taxidermied conversation piece.

A wise man once told me, Happy Wife=Happy Life :lifter

Dusty
10-11-2011, 09:20

lolol :D:D

Gypsy
10-11-2011, 17:11
This is why I don't swim in lakes.

:D