PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the right MI guy

lindy
10-03-2011, 15:28
deleted

Surgicalcric
10-03-2011, 17:04
Hold the line brother; hold the line. :)

ndonahue333
10-12-2011, 13:35
I have an opening on my team for the right E-5 who is, or wiling to complete the training as a, 35P in the MSARNG. You must be an SGT or willing to become an E-5 with the full understanding you may remain an SGT for some time.

I will consider a solid E-4 but you had better bring something to the table (networking certifications, advanced electronics background, etc). Retards, World of Warcraft, or fantasy gamers need not apply because you will not fit in. Same holds true for attention seekers. My team is not a stepping stone for an OGA or contracting job. There's nothing wrong with it (hell, I did exactly that) but go elsewhere.

MY REQUIREMENTS are:

CURRENT min 95 DLAB or CURRENT 2/2 DLPT
CURRENT min 270 APFT
able to dedicate 100% to your MOS and team
able to drill more than one weekend a month, two weeks a year...a lot more.
humble, low-key MI professional with an insane work ethic

Background as 11-series or 25-series would be beneficial but not required.

You will NOT become James Bond or be involved in any Enemy of the State stuff.

PM if interested but don't waste my time.

Just a thought...... You may want to come across a bit more professional if you are looking to recruit quality individuals.......

ZonieDiver
10-12-2011, 14:41
Just a thought...... You may want to come across a bit more professional if you are looking to recruit quality individuals.......

Oh, great. Here we go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgHITc1OL-c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLAUYFyesAI&feature=related

People who are severely mentally-challenged are not usually allowed into the US Army. I think he was referring to people who have all their mental faculties, but ACT as if they do not! Soome units are full of these types of people.:D

Cake_14N
10-12-2011, 15:28

You might want to reconsider your posting and go back and read and re-read, and re-read again the rules and requirements for membership on the site.

We are guests on this site and are only here to listen, learn, and on those rare occasions when we have specifically been given permission, or are 100% sure we can contribute to a discussion in a positive, meaningful manner, post in reply to a thread.

Just my $0.02 for what it is worth.

:munchin

lindy
10-12-2011, 16:26

I'm sorry if you were offended but I'm not looking for quality individuals. I need the right guy who will fit us and an entire BN of SF soldiers. We're often stereotyped by ODAs' experiences: both good and bad.

It is what it is. :lifter

Peregrino
10-12-2011, 20:28
Guys - Relax. ndonahue333 is VTANG. It's a completely different culture. Think USAF and PC/COO (sorry - Political Correctness and Consideration of Others) on steriods. He's actively discouraged from thinking/saying anything disparaging about other fraternity members. Calling a slack-jawed, drooling idiot, incapable of forming coherent thought a retard would earn him a reprimand and might get him ostracized at the club. I know whereof I speak - my ex-wife was USAF (she couldn't handle my coarse ways either) and I've got two USAF types working for me now (though they're both TACP/JTACs and I think the USAF has written them off as hopelessly corrupted).

ndonahue333 - Welcome to a completely different culture. Trust me when I say we all understand lindy's point and so will any prospective candidates with the "right stuff". People who are offended by his style usually lack the temperament required to survive and blend in to the close knit team environment it's his job to foster. The wonderful thing is - they read his post, take offense, move on, and don't waste his time by applying for a job they are manifestly unsuited for.

blue02hd
10-13-2011, 08:59
Retards, World of Warcraft, or fantasy gamers need not apply because you will not fit in. Same holds true for attention seekers. My team is not a stepping stone for an OGA or contracting job. There's nothing wrong with it (hell, I did exactly that) but go elsewhere..

Whats wrong with World of Warcraft?

Cake_14N
10-13-2011, 10:48

LEEEROY JENKINS! ! ! ! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU)

lindy
10-13-2011, 11:07

Nothing at all Sir. I've just had bad experiences with WOW & linguists. Of course, the whole man concept applies.

jbour13
10-13-2011, 15:35

I knew it!!!!

That Vette does good to hide your inner nerd.

Best of luck in your search Lindy. I have some info that may be of interest to you.

I just got an interesting tasker that requires we give up one new Papa and one experienced Papa to validate a selection course/train up for guys.

PM me a good .mil email (AKO is good) and I'll pass along the desired POI when I get it. You might be able to implement it for monthly drills since you may get chopped to an AD SOTF HQ. Hell, you can always call me you ****er, you move, I don't exist.:D

blue02hd
10-13-2011, 16:26
8)

chance
10-13-2011, 17:31
Lindy,
Man, if I only was closer and an E-5.

Roguish Lawyer
10-13-2011, 18:26
OK that's enough, this is a serious thread.

lindy
10-13-2011, 20:29
I knew it!!!!

That Vette does good to hide your inner nerd.

Best of luck in your search Lindy. I have some info that may be of interest to you.

I just got an interesting tasker that requires we give up one new Papa and one experienced Papa to validate a selection course/train up for guys.

PM me a good .mil email (AKO is good) and I'll pass along the desired POI when I get it. You might be able to implement it for monthly drills since you may get chopped to an AD SOTF HQ. Hell, you can always call me you ****er, you move, I don't exist.:D

Yes, Ranger44 will be one of the instructors out there!!! SOT-A's are going to be bona fide!!!

lindy
02-14-2012, 20:54
deleted