PDA

View Full Version : 1st annual military fraud awards!

Team Sergeant
09-27-2011, 09:12
1st annual military fraud awards! Brought to us by our friends at "This ain't Hell, but you can see it from here (http://thisainthell.us/blog/)"

The brackets are here (http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=26642).

The competitor bios are here (http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=26635).

The first round of voting is here (http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=26665).

Go vote for your favorite fraud.......

Dusty
09-27-2011, 09:21
I felt compelled to support the Pirate Lesbian with my vote.

Team Sergeant
09-27-2011, 09:30
They are missing some big names, like keavin lawdermilk...... In my opinion keavin has a shot at the title!

My personal favorite would be North Carolina National Guard SGM john letuli.
That bottom feeding scumbag is still on active duty and will retire as an E-8.

Badger52
09-27-2011, 10:19
Blocked from a .mil desk. :mad:

TS, in honor of fieldcraft for young people, and putting giraffes into refrigerators, were it possible I would cede you my proxy to vote for whoever you determine the 'deserving' to be. Did your candidate even make the list? Maybe I could hit the town library and vote.

1stindoor
09-27-2011, 10:21
I will have to respectfully disagree.
Bill Hillar will take top honors only because of the depth and duration of his lies. He gets bonus points for difficulty, multiple federal and LEO agencies, picking up chicks, and using his own daughter's (fake) death in his ruse.

Team Sergeant
09-27-2011, 11:12
Well if we use your argument then I would expect North Carolina National Guard Samoan SGM John Letuli to win hands down.

Letuli carried on his Special Forces fraud much longer than Bill Hillar, was promoted because of his "Special Forces" background to CSM and was in charge of base security for the 101st Airborne Division in Iraq!

That spineless coward Letuli used his lies and fraud for personal gain, placed real soldiers in harm's way with his deceit and is still serving today.

Hillar is going to jail, the spineless coward known as North Carolina National Guard Samoan SGM John Letuli will receive full military benefits and probably be buried in Arlington National Cemetery with full honors.

In my opinion North Carolina National Guard Samoan SGM John Letuli is the top of the list for Green Beret Frauds, and spineless, bottom feeding, cowards.

greenberetTFS
09-27-2011, 11:27
My personal favorite would be North Carolina National Guard SGM john letuli.
That bottom feeding scumbag is still on active duty and will retire as an E-8.

I concur.........;)

Big Teddy :munchin

1stindoor
09-27-2011, 11:28
Well if we use your argument then I would expect North Carolina National Guard Samoan SGM John Letuli to win hands down....

Touche...well played sir...well played. Either way I bet one or both make the final four.

Team Sergeant
09-27-2011, 11:51
I think there should be categories like the Emmy awards, Best fraud story, Best fraud actor, supporting frauds, best fraud uniforms, best fraud news articles, fraud with most "Government" contacts, fraud achievement in dollars.....

I could go on and on. Let's get this written up...... ;)

JJ_BPK
09-27-2011, 11:54
I voted,, Did you???

Did anyone see a running tally??

glebo
09-27-2011, 12:14
wow....letuli and hillar.....that's some good competition....I gotta think on this one...

ok...done.....can I vote like the Dems do???? I vote for Letuli...then I'm gonna get on a bus and go vote for Hillar..:D

USANick7
09-27-2011, 12:48
If you vote like the dems you can vote posthumously...

I did enjoy general or was it admiral torpedo.

Dusty
09-27-2011, 12:52
Who's the best-looking? That's who the wenches will vote for.

Pete
09-27-2011, 12:57

Arrrrr Matey, wenches like Pirates.

PedOncoDoc
09-27-2011, 13:39
Who's the best-looking? That's who the saucy wenches will vote for.

Fixed that for ya, Dusty.

Pete - I think in this case you've got it backwards - this particular pirate loves wenches. :D

echoes
09-27-2011, 14:38
Touche...well played sir...well played. Either way I bet one or both make the final four.

1st,

Agree 110% Sir!

"Hill-F**k" and "Gang-Bang Hammersmith," get my vote, and may they all rot in hell! :mad:

An idea:
At the awards ceremony, instead of a standing ovaation from rediculously stupid sheeple, the award winner will walk the stage and ceremoniously meet a very long line of real Green Berets...who of course will appear at just the right moment from behind the stage cutain...

I would pay money to see that! Some other folks probobly would too....and the proceeds would all go to the GB Foundation!:lifter

Posers BE DAMNED.

Holly

afchic
09-27-2011, 16:21

Touche my friend :)

rdret1
09-27-2011, 16:24
I felt compelled to support the Pirate Lesbian with my vote.

I had to go with Col. McBling-Bling. He looked like he would fall over any minute just from the weight of the medals.:D

Tress
09-27-2011, 18:27
Had to vote for the female, Marine Colonel, wanna-be pirate over PFC Bling-Bling. Hell, he could be suffering from dimentia or Alzheimers and not even know what he is doing. Wait a minute. Tell me again, which one is the guy?:confused:

That is one god-awful, butt ugly....

...Colonel!!! :eek:

Sorry! I did not mean to scare everyone.

Originally posted by JJ_BPK:

Did anyone see a running tally??

At this moment, these are the scores:

McManus 92
Barwan 8

Weber 48
Baillie 52

Whalen 51
Baxter 49

Pirate Lesbian 62
COL Hamilton 38

Originally posted by glebo:

.....can I vote like the Dems do???? I vote for Letuli...then I'm gonna get on a bus and go vote for Hillar..

The web site says vote early and vote often. So, release your inner Democrat and vote again. :rolleyes:

Tress

Gypsy
09-27-2011, 18:45

I'm sure you meant broads.

:D

1stindoor
09-28-2011, 04:49
I'm sure you meant broads.

:D

As a recent attendee of EO training I can assure you that the chicks hate being called broads.:D

Dusty
09-28-2011, 05:46
As a recent attendee of EO training I can assure you that the chicks hate being called broads.:D

It's like homos, blacks and others who are non-white males.

The accepted terms for homos are lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender, for now. As far as I know, queer, fag, dyke, etc. are no-go words at present. But, who knows when that will change? The word "sucks" used to have a pretty nasty sexual intonation, but even kids use it on TV, now.

Can't call blacks negroes, even though there's a United Negro College Fund. Can't call 'em colored, either, although there's the NAACP.

Indians, or Native Americans, whatever-they go on the warpath if you name a sports team after them.

Latinos want you to learn Spanish; why should they bother with English? The Southwest rightfully belongs to them, anyway, right?

Women don't like the term broads, even though the origin of the term is far from unflattering. Some wear shirts that barely cover their nipples, but if you stare at their teats, you're in danger of getting turned in for sexual harassment. They wear pants that were painted on, but don't look at their asses, Bro.

And there are many other instances I'm sure each individual can think of.

As white men, some of us have let ourselves be submerged in a septic tank of political correctness.

Some of us. :D

Gypsy
09-28-2011, 17:42

Was it death by power point? :D

Usually, for me, the only offensive word is the "c" word. However, I have found it a useful term a few times in my life.

PedOncoDoc
09-28-2011, 18:14
Women don't like the term broads, even though the origin of the term is far from unflattering. Some wear shirts that barely cover their nipples, but if you stare at their teats, you're in danger of getting turned in for sexual harassment. They wear pants that were painted on, but don't look at their asses, Bro.

If admiring the female form is wrong, then I don't ever wanna be right.

But I digress - when is this round of voting over so we can see who moves on and vote for the next round?

Xamine
09-28-2011, 22:30
...Colonel!!! :eek:
Sorry! I did not mean to scare everyone.

I cant help but think she seems very familiar....

1stindoor
09-29-2011, 05:38
Was it death by power point? :D

Usually, for me, the only offensive word is the "c" word. However, I have found it a useful term a few times in my life.

Death by powerpoint as well as online death by interactive video.

Richard
09-29-2011, 06:28
This guy should be included in that contest - there is another group on his @$$ right now and they're going at it like a pitbull on a pot roast.

Dan Biondi, super poser - his phony pic, self-created Together We Served shadow box, and pertinent sections of his posted resume' claims. :eek: :mad:

The guy has never served a day in the military.

And so it goes...

Richard :munchin

Pete
09-29-2011, 06:44
This guy should be included in that contest - there is another group on his @$$ right now and they're going at it like a pitbull on a pot roast.

Dan Biondi, super poser - his phony pic, self-created Together We Served shadow box, and pertinent sections of his posted resume' claims. :eek: :mad:

The guy has never served a day in the military.

And so it goes...

Richard :munchin

Notice his records are "super secret".

Ranger School in 1979? That's an easy check?

18A and a 2 Star General? Not too many of them floating around.