PDA

View Full Version : View?

Smokin Joe
02-02-2004, 20:54
Gentelmen,

I need some help with the font on this site it is giving me a headache and I'm way to young (and vain) to go out and buy reading glasses can someone help me out here.

I saw under home base that Roguish Lawyer had the same question and AProfSoldier answered by saying that he need to click "view" on the toolbar located above the BB the click "text size". I can't find this option am I blind? Thank you

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
Comment:

I like the look and feel of the site, but the font size is a bit on the small side. Maybe I'm just old, but my eyes have to strain a little to read this board.

I will resist the urge to comment on the age of other posters relative to mine, despite the fact that it supports the point I'm trying to make. LOL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK old man. Go to "view" in your toolbar normally located above the BB. Click "Text Size" and make your dreams come true...

Hope that helps.

The Team Sergeant

The Reaper
02-02-2004, 21:05
Blue bar at the top of your screen with the Pro Soldiers title on it?

Next bar down should read File, Edit, View, etc.

Click on "View" and follow the instructions from there.

If those bars are missing, you may have to add them back to the visible controls.

TR

Smokin Joe
02-02-2004, 22:29
Got it thank you Sir.....I tend to suffer for computer illiteratacy at times.

AngelsSix
02-10-2004, 11:34
I am having the same problem......cannot find a way to change it. I went through my setting, no way to get those buttons to show?? I also checked and my IMG tags are turned off. Is it just me???

Team Sergeant
02-10-2004, 11:43
you viewing the BB with a different Skin (style setting)??

If you are viewing the BB and not using the "default" setting then yes your IG tags are off.

AngelsSix
02-11-2004, 00:27
Edited to say: no, still have no image tags and cannot change the character settings (size). I changed my view back to default, what gives??

Team Sergeant
02-11-2004, 09:02
Working on it. I'll get to the bottom of the issue.

TS

AngelsSix
02-12-2004, 00:53
No worries, sir.....appreciate your effort.

shadowflyer
02-24-2004, 10:33
I accidentally changed my skin before the server move and now I can not change it back to the default site skin. Is there any way to change the skin back to the forum default?

Thanks in Advance,
JJ

Team Sergeant
02-24-2004, 10:35
Originally posted by shadowflyer
I accidentally changed my skin before the server move and now I can not change it back to the default site skin. Is there any way to change the skin back to the forum default?

Thanks in Advance,
JJ

I'm on it....

shadowflyer
02-24-2004, 12:11
I am good to go Team Sergeant.

Thanks for the quick resolution.

JJ