PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Terrorist Threats

Team Sergeant
09-10-2011, 09:00
9/11 Terrorist Threat's

Sorry I ain't buying what's being sold to the sheeple. But please spend a few billion more on "intelligence" & "security" precautions anyway. I'm sure there's quite a few in NYC and WASH DC that have their hands out for more "government" money.

So far, since 9/11 this nation has only seen islamic wack jobs murdering for allah. These sort of muslim nuts are not going to be stopped not until they receive a bullet to the brain.

Tell you what, if there are islamic terrorists out there planning for an attack tomorrow I would tell the cops to go into all the male/female nude strip clubs and "profile".
Look for the islamic middle eastern men drunk off their asses grabbing at the strippers. Happened before, islamic terrorists visiting strip clubs knowing this was going to be their last 24 hours on earth.

I'll clean my concealed carry piece tonight. Since 9/11 I've used bacon grease as the lubricant on my gun. Never know when you might run into a devout islamic terrorist bent on meeting allah.

If you want to be safe tomorrow, "stay out" of gun free zones.

Never Forget.

Cake_14N
09-10-2011, 09:41
Since 9/11 I've used bacon grease as the lubricant on my gun. Never know when you might run into a devout islamic terrorist bent on meeting allah.

Great idea. I think I have some freshly rendered lard I can use for this same purpose. It might even return a bit of a shine to my ammo.

Was there not a story about somebody dousing all of the ammo and cannonballs with fresh pigs blood before confrontations with muslim invaders.. a Crusader perhaps? Better start my Google-fu...

Cake

Xamine
09-10-2011, 11:27
Great idea. I think I have some freshly rendered lard I can use for this same purpose. It might even return a bit of a shine to my ammo.

Was there not a story about somebody dousing all of the ammo and cannonballs with fresh pigs blood before confrontations with muslim invaders.. a Crusader perhaps? Better start my Google-fu...

Cake

I believe you are thinking of General John "Black jack" Pershing

Paslode
09-10-2011, 11:37
Look for the islamic middle eastern men drunk off their asses grabbing at the strippers.

You might expand that to pool/water areas (or any other gathering place) with scantily dressed women.

wet dog
09-10-2011, 12:40
http://blogs.voanews.com/breaking-news/2011/09/10/more-than-150-killed-in-tanzania-ferry-sinking/

Posted Saturday, September 10th, 2011 at 1:51 pm

Officials say at least 163 people were drowned when an overcrowded ferry sank Saturday near Zanzibar, off the coast of Tanzania.

Reports from Zanzibar suggest the ferry, the MV Spice Islander, was even more overloaded than previously thought, with roughly 750 people on board.

The latest casualty report from authorities in Stone Town, Zanzibar's capital and main port, says there are 579 known survivors of the ferry disaster, some of whom are badly injured.

Large crowds gathered at the site where bodies are being taken and counted, hoping to get word about friends or relatives who were on board.

The ferry sank early Saturday during a trip around the three islands that make up Tanzania's Zanzibar archipelago.

Emergency crews and vessels in the area have been searching the waters where the ferry went down.

There is no clear information yet about how many people were aboard the ill-fated ferry, or its operating condition.

------BT-------

Prayers out to the families, friends of the victims and injured today.

Pete
09-10-2011, 13:00
I believe you are thinking of General John "Black jack" Pershing

Urbanlegends is better.....

Scopes

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp

Urbanlegends

General 'Black Jack' Pershing vs. Muslim Terrorists

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_black_jack_pershing.htm

BOfH
09-11-2011, 09:29
This thread brought up a vague memory of this(from a world history class many moons ago): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattern_1853_Enfield#The_Indian_Mutiny

Looks like the Brits had the right idea for some time now... :D

mojaveman
09-11-2011, 10:46
It would be highly symbloic to stage another attack on the tenth anniversary of 9/11, but with all of the added security I think I would wait until another time if I were an intelligent terrorist.

Team Sergeant
09-11-2011, 13:21
It would be highly symbloic to stage another atack on the tenth anniversary of 9/11, but with all of the added security I think I would wait until another time if I were an intelligent terrorist.

I think they have their hands full in Iraq and A-Stan.

greenberetTFS
09-11-2011, 14:23
intelligent terrorist ?Sorry,Bro but I had to do this.........:rolleyes::eek::p

Big Teddy :munchin

wet dog
09-11-2011, 22:12
I thought Dallas had a football team.:munchin

Poor day for an opener, first loss for Dallas, when they've been leading by more than 14 points in the 4th.

Happy for New York on the 10th Anniversary of 9/11.

Good job guys.

T-Rock
09-11-2011, 23:38
Since 9/11 I've used bacon grease as the lubricant on my gun. Never know when you might run into a devout islamic terrorist bent on meeting allah.

I wouldn't mind getting some of this as well :D