08-09-2011, 10:35
Anybody else expecting a major attack? :munchin

head
08-09-2011, 10:44
I'm not, but depends what you call "major."

Dusty
08-09-2011, 10:45
I'm not, but depends what you call "major."

"Major"= An incident deemed to have sufficient impact to distract voters from the economy.

greenberetTFS
08-09-2011, 10:51
"Major"= An incident deemed to have sufficient impact to distract voters from the economy.

Dusty,I hope your not implying "?"............:rolleyes::eek:

Big Teddy :munchin

head
08-09-2011, 10:55
Well, factoring in the effect that a major incident would have on the economy, I'd still say "unlikely."

Dusty
08-09-2011, 11:14
Dusty,I hope your not implying "?"............:rolleyes::eek:

Big Teddy :munchin

No, I'm not implying that the libs will manufacture an incident to wag the dog. I'm just taking into consideration all the soundbytes and talking points by the lib talking heads indicating their regret 9/11 didn't take place on BJ's watch, and adding that mentally to how beneficial it would be to the current administration to have a distraction at this juncture.

Libs are soulless when it comes to politics and everything else.

Five-O
08-09-2011, 11:18
No, I'm not implying that the libs will manufacture an incident to wag the dog. I'm just taking into consideration all the soundbytes and talking points by the lib talking heads indicating their regret 9/11 didn't take place on BJ's watch, and adding that mentally to how beneficial it would be to the current administration to have a distraction at this juncture.

Libs are soulless when it comes to politics and everything else.

Short of a wag the dog type incident, I think 9/11/11 will pass without incident in CONUS...nothing organized by AQ anyway. There is always the lone jihadi though...

Bordercop
08-09-2011, 11:18
And then some...

wet dog
08-09-2011, 23:08
Another 9/11 type event would ruin our economy, wait....

another 9/11 type event would overwhelm our healthcare system, wait....

another 9/11 type event would destroy our faith in our govt., that it has the ability to protect us, wait...

another 9/11 type event would secure our own notions, that we are a damned nation deserving of destruction because we have failed to honor and respect our families, the protection of children, women, the underserved and down trodden.

-----BT------

I think personally, we need to deliver our own 9/11 message and bring some serious heat down on our enemies. We know where they are, right?

Ask the average trooper on the ground, "What would you like to do, if you could?"

BOfH
08-09-2011, 23:17
Ask the average trooper on the ground, "What would you like to do, if you could?"

Before or after they see the new retirement plan? :mad:

wet dog
08-10-2011, 00:02
Before or after they see the new retirement plan? :mad:

After, it might motivate them. Once they're home they can take their "pissed - off id ness" out on something or someone else. I'll curtainly listen to them, but guessing they really won't care.

echoes
08-10-2011, 04:46
I'm just taking into consideration all the soundbytes and talking points by the lib talking heads indicating their regret 9/11 didn't take place on BJ's watch,

This is the reason my blood bolis at midnight lately, thinking of our bravest getting wounded and killed right now, and all these jerk-off liberal hairspray crackheads can say is some stupid f*cking S**T like this!:mad:

On 9-11-11, we in my camp will be remembering.

Holly