PDA

View Full Version : S&P Downgrades Fannie and Freddie Credit Ratings, Other Agencies Tied to U.S. Debt

BMT (RIP)
08-08-2011, 10:03
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/08/08/sp-downgrades-fannie-freddie-credit-ratings/

BMT

Hand
08-08-2011, 10:17
I heard a clip of the honorable *cough* tax cheat *cough* Tim Geithner this morning in response to the downgrade. He essentially said that the S&P were incapable and then went on to infer that they had it out for the US Government.

It always amazes me how the left immediately reverts to name calling when they are confronted with truth.

November cannot come fast enough.

tonyz
08-08-2011, 10:35
Debt Man Walking?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqgQukSK8ws

ObliqueApproach
08-08-2011, 10:45
I heard a clip of the honorable *cough* tax cheat *cough* Tim Geithner this morning in response to the downgrade. He essentially said that the S&P were incapable and then went on to infer that they had it out for the US Government.

It always amazes me how the left immediately reverts to name calling when they are confronted with truth.

Sound familiar?

"In the victim’s eyes, there’s always a reason why he’s not achieving, and it’s rarely to do with himself. It’s always someone else’s fault – he feels out of control so justifies it by blaming someone else. He makes excuses for his lack of performance, but the only person he’s convincing is himself. With this continual pattern of blame and excuses, the victim lives a life of complete denial, convinced that there’s absolutely nothing he can do about his situation.":boohoo

Kind of like raising kids and getting them to take Ownership, Accountability, and Responsibility.:lifter

CloseDanger
08-08-2011, 11:52
S&P of course Downgrades of Freddie and Fannie mac - Frank N Dodds personal graft machine. Frank promptly blames the downgrade on the Military.

Something about that man makes me physically sick in my stomach.

Paslode
08-08-2011, 12:57

I am afraid that at the present rate of disintegration (i.e. change), November will be too little, too late.

Along with that, if we make to November without a large scale race riot your options for POTUS will most likely equate to Dumb, Dumber or Dumbest. There are no real choices, just self indulgent party hack liars like Obama, Pelosi and Reid or Mick Rummy, John Boner, Lindsey Gramesty, John McShame and Jugs McConnell.....and least we forget the Honorable Ron Paul whom would lose to Hannah Montana or Justin Bieber.