PDA

View Full Version : "SF Reaper" Shirts -

Eagle5US
07-30-2011, 19:57
Gents,

Thanks everyone. I VERY much appreciate everyone's participation.

All gone folks...

Thanks to all!

I will be shipping from Theater. Once around the 4th and if there are any left around the 11th of Aug.

Please put PS.Com and your shipping info in the comments section. I will send you confirmation that I got your order and then again when it goes out.

Thanks fellas-

Eagle

19685 19686 19687 19688 19689

koz
07-30-2011, 21:15
I'll take two XL t-shirts. Will paypal on Monday.

orko
07-31-2011, 00:44
I will take 2 of the XL T- shirts, paypal is incomming. PM sent...

JJ_BPK
07-31-2011, 03:06
PM & Email sent..

Eagle5US
07-31-2011, 04:18
Thanks Fellas!

Orko
Last Hard Class
Koz
BDonhom
Mack
RL
Paslode
AKV
SS
Panama Jack
Coach 44
XSFMed
:lifter

greenberetTFS
07-31-2011, 05:38
Eagle5US,

Are ther only "little guys" in SF now..........Where can I get a 5xxxl?..........;)
Who did the shirts,was Alelks?...........I'll see if if I can get a sweatshirt and T-Shirt.................:D

Big Teddy,:D

Eagle5US
07-31-2011, 05:45
Eagle5US,

Are ther only "little guys" in SF now..........Where can I get a 5xxxl?..........;)
Who did the shirts,was Alelks?...........I'll see if if I can get a sweatshirt and T-Shirt.................

Big Teddy,:D
I did the shirts. I asked Al if I could use a variant of his design and he was very accommodating.

Once the shirts came in, the guys tried them on and said:

Hey! These fit like they are sized! We want ones that are "tight":rolleyes:

So they bailed on the ones they ordered. After the first 10 guys bailed I just got frustrated with the whole "look dude - you asked for an XL, I bought XL" and just said screw it.

IF I do a second run, I'll let you know. :lifter

Roguish Lawyer
07-31-2011, 13:45
4 XL t-shirts please, check your email

BigJimCalhoun
07-31-2011, 18:00
The shirts look awesome. Must one be a Quiet Professional to wear it? I would not want be considered a poseur.

Dusty
07-31-2011, 18:15
The shirts look awesome. Must one by a Quiet Professional to wear it? I would not want be consider a poseur.

Just wear it inside out.

Eagle5US
07-31-2011, 20:41
The shirts look awesome. Must one by a Quiet Professional to wear it? I would not want be consider a poseur.

No, you needn't be a QP to order or wear one of these shirts.

Thanks for asking though!

Eagle

akv
07-31-2011, 21:31
Eagle5US,

Hello there, I would like one shirt in XL. I get to support SF, and drive the Libs in Cali nuts, love it. I paypaled you $20.

Thanks

-AKV

Eagle5US
08-01-2011, 10:01
I'll take an XL or 2XL T-shirt in Tan. if still available; check your paypal around 1500 today.
Thanks is advance SIR...

:lifter
1ea XL coming your way!
Thanks!!!

x SF med
08-01-2011, 17:22
Eagle... what kinda deal you got fer a brother medic, can ya hook me up, I'm jonesin' fer a shirt man... I need me a shirt.... :D

(if I can clear it with HH6, I'm not allowed to spend money unless I ask her, kinda like having the TL sign off for med stock replenishment, y'know?)

Eagle5US
08-01-2011, 17:24
Eagle... what kinda deal you got fer a brother medic, can ya hook me up, I'm jonesin' fer a shirt man... I need me a shirt.... :D

(if I can clear it with HH6, I'm not allowed to spend money unless I ask her, kinda like having the TL sign off for med stock replenishment, y'know?)
I got two shirts and a sweatshirt left...

You are welcome to whatever combination of the three she will allow Brother.

x SF med
08-01-2011, 17:32
I got two shirts and a sweatshirt left...

You are welcome to whatever combination of the three she will allow Brother.

HH6 said I have to get one that makes her boobs look good, then I can have whatever I want:rolleyes::confused::eek:

Any advice... XL ain't gonna cut it... M yeah... L maybe ... in any case it appears I'm SOL .....:mad:

Eagle5US
08-01-2011, 17:33
Be sure to wash your shirts inside out for the first couple of times folks.

I just got my sweatshirts back from the Hadji laundry service here and no doubt they have their dryer set on "Surface of the Sun".
As a result, it looks like my silk screen may have stuck to the inside of their drum and deteriorated my pattern somewhat.

Should go without saying....but still - I'm just saying.

Thx-

Eagle

Eagle5US
08-01-2011, 17:34
HH6 said I have to get one that makes her boobs look good, then I can have whatever I want:rolleyes:

Any advice... XL ain't gonna cut it... M yeah... L maybe ... in any case it appears I'm SOL .....:mad:
Sorry Brother -
The one Medium I had went early.

And these are all pre-shrunk...:(

x SF med
08-01-2011, 17:41
1 xl T
1 xl sweat

I was told to distract you while she orders them... she wants to share (wtf, over?) MINE!!! MINE!!! MINE!!!!

will a t shirt and a sweatshirt fit in the same box? belay that question... She said, "screw it... give him the extra $5, he's not making anything on the shirts."

LibraryLady
08-01-2011, 17:47
I did the shirts. I asked Al if I could use a variant of his design and he was very accommodating.

Once the shirts came in, the guys tried them on and said:

Hey! These fit like they are sized! We want ones that are "tight":rolleyes:

So they bailed on the ones they ordered. After the first 10 guys bailed I just got frustrated with the whole "look dude - you asked for an XL, I bought XL" and just said screw it.

IF I do a second run, I'll let you know. :lifter

Dude. That is soooo wrong. Grrlz want tight shirts... :p

Little birdy tells me your addy will be in my possession. That equates to a cookie box. You have my full permission to deny said nom noms to "Jersey Shore" t-shirt wearing fools. :lifter

LL

Eagle5US
08-01-2011, 17:49
Dude. That is soooo wrong. Grrlz want tight shirts... :p

Little birdy tells me your addy will be in my possession. That equates to a cookie box. You have my full permission to deny said nom noms to "Jersey Shore" t-shirt wearing fools. :lifter

LL
All he has to do is gather it up around the middle and tie it in the back...
"HOOTERS STYLE":D

BigJimCalhoun
08-01-2011, 20:10
Maybe someday the logos will be made into a poster for sale on a site like this.

Eagle5US
08-02-2011, 08:02
All shirts (except for Tatonka's) have been shipped folks.

THANK YOU to each of you who helped me go through this stock. Without you guys I would not have even come CLOSE to breaking even.

SPECIAL THANKS to each of you who padded your payment just a bit to cover additional shipping. You were a TREMENDOUS help and it was not unnoticed.:lifter

ENJOY

Eagle5US
08-14-2011, 09:59
Everyone's order was shipped on August 2nd. Has ANYONE yet received their packages?:confused:

Freakin mail here has been OBSCENELY slow it seems....but I am beginning to have some concern.

Please let me know when your guys' stuff arrives.:munchin

Thanks-

greenberetTFS
08-14-2011, 12:49
Just wear it inside out.

Dusty,I missed this the first time around.........:rolleyes::eek::p

Big Teddy :munchin

Roguish Lawyer
08-17-2011, 02:00
Received mine today. They are awesome. Thanks so much Eagle!

x SF med
08-17-2011, 13:54
Still waiting.... So that's how you treat a brother medic? send the stuff to the leagal beagles first? I'm hurt...:boohoo

Eagle5US
08-17-2011, 14:03
Still waiting.... So that's how you treat a brother medic? send the stuff to the leagal beagles first? I'm hurt...:boohoo
Dude...
I am dying here over the friggin USPS. Damn things all went out the same day (2 August).:rolleyes:

Is it any wonder the Postal Service lost 2 billion dollars last year?

Sorry Brother...:(

x SF med
08-17-2011, 14:09
I have no faith in the USPS...

You gave up most of your credibility when you went O... you ruined a perfectly good NCO...:D

Eagle5US
08-17-2011, 14:18
GUILTY! GUILTY I AM!!!:boohoo

However, anyone who wants a photo of their particular receipt verifying the date of mailing....just shoot me an e-mail and I'll provide.

Sorry for the delay fellas...:rolleyes:

Dusty
08-17-2011, 14:21
GUILTY! GUILTY I AM!!!:boohoo

However, anyone who wants a photo of their particular receipt verifying the date of mailing....just shoot me an e-mail and I'll provide.

Sorry for the delay fellas...:rolleyes:

Damnit, fuckhead, I told you not to try pawn that kimchee shit off on these guys.

You owe me 1500.00, bitch!:boohoo:munchin

x SF med
08-17-2011, 14:31
Since he's no longer an NCO, but a member of the Field Grade Officer ranks, it's probably just a scam anyway.

I bet he's actually in Nigeria, not the sandbox.... and his other address starts as Reverend Doctor Notgonna Tellya Datruth, ESQ and gets sent with a letter that says he wants to transfer 15 million pounds sterling into your bank account for safe keeping....

stfesta
08-17-2011, 21:27
Joe,
If there are any M 7th group left I would like 2. If not, no big deal, let me know when you want to do this again and I will do it for you. I am still Conus and it might be easier for me.

If you do have any M left, let me know the bill and I will get it to you....you know I am good for it.

Later,
Stay Safe,
sf

Dusty
08-17-2011, 21:31
Since he's no longer an NCO, but a member of the Field Grade Officer ranks, it's probably just a scam anyway.

I bet he's actually in Nigeria, not the sandbox.... and his other address starts as Reverend Doctor Notgonna Tellya Datruth, ESQ and gets sent with a letter that says he wants to transfer 15 million pounds sterling into your bank account for safe keeping....

:D That's some raw shit! :D

x SF med
08-18-2011, 14:48
:D That's some raw shit! :D

He used to be an 18D, he knows all about raw shit and field sanitation:D

And... I still don't have my stuff... until it arrives, the taunting continues... :rolleyes:
And... he doesn't get any cookies... that was the other part of the deal cookies will be sent to the return address on the shirt package...

Eagle5US
08-18-2011, 15:20
And... I still don't have my stuff... until it arrives, the taunting continues... :rolleyes:
And... he doesn't get any cookies... .
I hate the post office...:boohoo

Roguish Lawyer
08-18-2011, 15:52
I got mine. I think the post office just hates x sf med. In fact, I'm pretty sure of it. I hate that f'ing guy too. :D;)

LibraryLady
08-18-2011, 16:57
Hmmm... new husband clothes to steal... cuz you know what they say - the sexiest clothes a woman can wear are her man's... :cool:

That's DEFINITELY worth a cookie box. And hey! I've got an address to send them to! :lifter:p:D

LL

x SF med
08-18-2011, 17:09
I knew I hated the USPS... they took away my taunting priveleges :mad:

and RL what was that line from Shakespeare? :rolleyes:

Roguish Lawyer
08-18-2011, 17:51
I knew I hated the USPS... they took away my taunting priveleges :mad:

and RL what was that line from Shakespeare? :rolleyes:

touche mon frere, frog boy

koz
08-18-2011, 21:02
I got mine as well.

X-SFmed what size did you get? I will send you one of mine if you can wear an XL - I got two.

x SF med
08-20-2011, 11:42
Koz... got a T in XL and a sweat in XL ... they are bit on the 'tent' size for me... hope I don't grow into them... I'll just layer underneath for now....

Eagle5US
08-20-2011, 12:20
Koz... got a T in XL and a sweat in XL ... they are bit on the 'tent' size for me... hope I don't grow into them... I'll just layer underneath for now....
Well THANK GOODNESS you FINALLY GOT THEM.
Now quit yer whining! SHEESH!

:D

Dusty
08-20-2011, 12:25

For what plausible reason would you need a "sweat" shirt?

akv
08-20-2011, 19:23
still waiting out West

LibraryLady
08-20-2011, 22:09

LMAO

You have an excellent point.

LL

Eagle5US
08-21-2011, 06:12
still waiting out West
3 freakin weeks...

That's UNSAT for any agency...even a GOVERNMENT agency...:rolleyes:

akv
08-21-2011, 07:29
No worries, hoping to wear it to the first Cal Berkeley home football game, which if you were hunting libs, would be llegal ( both the majority of the crowd, and hunting in a baited field). ;)

x SF med
08-21-2011, 11:55

It has not gotten warm here lately.... :eek: Oh, have I told you lately that I hate you just a little?:rolleyes:

Eagle did a fine job on the shirts...

greenberetTFS
08-21-2011, 14:12
Just waiting down south..........

Big Teddy

Eagle5US
08-21-2011, 14:17
Just waiting down south..........

Big Teddy

Dude -

Yours are in the second order...which are in the mail to me from the screeners.

I'll let you know when yours ship there big guy.:lifter

greenberetTFS
08-21-2011, 19:08
Dude -

Yours are in the second order...which are in the mail to me from the screeners.

I'll let you know when yours ship there big guy.:lifter

Gotcha...........;)

Big Teddy

Divemaster
08-22-2011, 03:26
I just found this thread. Will there be a second round? These would make great workout T's and sweats for HH6 and me. And I could wear one in downtown Seattle when I'm feeling froggy.

Divemaster
08-22-2011, 03:29
I just found this thread. Will there be a second round? These would make great workout T's and sweats for HH6 and me. And I could wear one in downtown Seattle when I'm feeling froggy.

Duh! Just spotted the "Round 2" thread. I'm off to read that now, after I tend to my self inflicted sucking dork wound.

x SF med
08-22-2011, 14:11

We need to get a few guys together to wear them around Seattle... really piss off the libs...:D

Eagle5US
08-22-2011, 14:13
Hell...right now I'd just be happy if the guys got their friggin shirts. :mad::rolleyes:

x SF med
08-22-2011, 14:17
Hell...right now I'd just be happy if the guys got their friggin shirts. :mad::rolleyes:

What was that line in the Q Course? Oh, yeah... "I got mine, screw those other guys." :p:rolleyes:

Eagle5US
09-02-2011, 09:34
Well folks,

It has officially been 1 MONTH since I sent the last shirts out.
I know of at least 1 person who STILL does not have their shirt.

The USPS does not offer tracking numbers on any mail from here.

There is a FedEx office, and they want $98.60 to ship and track each shirt....not doing that.:eek:

So, all I can offer is as follows -

If you didn't get your shirt, let me know and I'll work you a refund through Pay-Pal. In the event your shirt shows up, you guys can then send payment.

I talked to the postal guy and he said (and I QUOTE) - "What exactly do you expect? It's coming from Iraq?":rolleyes:

So, shoot me a PM and let me know if:
a: You did NOT receive your stuff
b: How much I need to refund you

Sorry fellas...let's hope round two goes better.

Eagle