PDA

View Full Version : 12th Special Forces Group Alumni......

greenberetTFS
07-25-2011, 06:55
All former 12th SF Grp........Interested in joining see below:

12th Special Forces Group Alumni

For those of you on "Facebook", there is now a group called "12th Special Forces Group Alumni". I would appreciate anyone and everyone that would consider joining us on "Facebook".

Thanks in advance,

Major(R) Don "Lash" LaRue

Big Teddy :munchin

greenberetTFS
07-27-2011, 10:45

For those of you on "Facebook", there is now a group called "12th Special Forces Group Alumni". I would appreciate anyone and everyone that would consider joining us on "Facebook".

Thanks in advance,

Bump

ZonieDiver
09-20-2011, 18:50
I finally "joined up" on that group, Big Teddy. Great place. Thanks.

amerivet
11-12-2011, 14:07

Thanks in advance,

Don: I will pass this info on to my C312 buddies. FYI, we maintain a website: www.c312.com This is primarily due to the fact that we were a pretty tight and proud group (commonly referred to as "The Boys from LA") . One thing that helped a lot was the fact that all five of our A-teams and our B-team were in one location. FYI, I am in Afghanistan now working for ANASOAG. FYI also, 3rd Group did a fantastic job in regards to that incident in Paktiya province on 10 November. You'll probably see details on this in about 4-6 months.

greenberetTFS
11-12-2011, 14:32
amerivet,

Sorry that post mislead you,I'm not Major(R) Don "Lash"Larue....... :eek: He is the guy that maintains and created the site..... ;) I was just a lowly SFC who earned his money(:D),BTW your site is pretty cool......:cool:

Big Teddy

ZonieDiver
11-13-2011, 08:32
Don: I will pass this info on to my C312 buddies. FYI, we maintain a website: www.c312.com This is primarily due to the fact that we were a pretty tight and proud group (commonly referred to as "The Boys from LA") . One thing that helped a lot was the fact that all five of our A-teams and our B-team were in one location. FYI, I am in Afghanistan now working for ANASOAG. FYI also, 3rd Group did a fantastic job in regards to that incident in Paktiya province on 10 November. You'll probably see details on this in about 4-6 months.

But... and like my ex-wife, it's a pretty BIG butt... your first post does not go here. Re-read the email you received and adjust fire. A profile and intro post in the proper thread are needed. Thank you for your attention to this detail.

By the way, we in C/2/12 in San Diego called you guys "The Hollywood Company"! You always had cooler sunglasses, and your military, uniformed formations (as we lounged in jeans and flannel, sipping an Irish coffee) in front of the civilians at Mammoth Mountain never failed to impress us, if not the civvies! :D

Cas
11-22-2012, 20:33
HHD 3/12 folks!

December is right around the corner. If you haven't gotten an email from Shields or Mello, contact them. 2012 Winter Regimental Breakfast is moved to a new location in Vallejo. :munchin

See you there!

Erick
05-27-2013, 23:54
The June HHC & A Co (-) 3/12 breakfast is this coming Sunday in Vallejo. As mentioned by Cas, contact Chief G or Mello.

UWOA (RIP)
05-28-2013, 10:01
I'm an alumni (Det 134), but I don't do Facebook (my criminal intel weanies told me it's a number one hackers target). I do like hearing about the old unit though ... even though we (Charlie Co, 1st Bn) were located in Indiana and Michigan. I guess that's why we were always getting on a plane to go somewhere else ...LOL.

18C4V
05-28-2013, 10:27
SFA 23 puts out alot of info regarding the 3/12 reunions. Quite a few of the SFA 23 guys are from Hamilton Air Force Base where 3/12 was at.

Aoresteen
06-12-2013, 09:10
I was in Co B 1/12 Arlinton Heights 1985-1986. I do NOT do Facebook.

Currently at SOCOM J-33 doing my last (I hope :) ) summer AT & IDT

Kasik
12-28-2013, 14:25
I was with 12th Group when our company (A Co) was at the Portland Air National Guard base in Portland, Oregon.

When deactivated we became A Co, 1/19th SFGA located in Buckley, Washington.

Ours was the only 19th Group company to participate in Operation Iraqi Freedom with ramp up in 2002 in KU at Camp Doja and then full deployment of all teams into Iraq when the berm was crossed.