PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theories

Kyobanim
09-09-2004, 05:14
Disclaimer - I do not susbscribe to this theory. It's just something that was sent around work here. This is an example of people with too much free time on their hands.

http://pixla.px.cz/pentagon.swf

Radar Rider
09-09-2004, 05:58
Well, at least the music was good.

Where is my tinfoil hat? I only had to watch it once to notice that several of its concepts are self-contradictory. If they went to all the effort to put that together, you think they'd come up with some kind of conclusion.... :rolleyes:

QRQ 30
09-09-2004, 06:31
I'm not someone to poo poo something just because it goes against my instincts. Does anyone have any information on the recovery of debris? Planes do leave debris. I believe we have been able to recover such small items as data plates and serial numbers from exploded missles. If this has no basis in fact then prove it don't just ingore it.

I think it is worth discussing. :munchin

Bill Harsey
09-09-2004, 06:48
I'm not someone to poo poo something just because it goes against my instincts. Does anyone have any information on the recovery of debris? Planes do leave debris. I believe we have been able to recover such small items as data plates and serial numbers from exploded missles. If this has no basis in fact then prove it don't just ingore it.

Good point, anyone have any information about the airplane debris?

Kyobanim
09-09-2004, 06:52
I've never seen any information on any plane debries from the crashes except for the Pensylvania one. OTOH, you've got a plane with a pisspot full of aviation fuel that impacts at 500 plus mph; I'm not an engineer but would suspect that the plane would disentigrate. Wasn't the black box recovered from the pentagon?

Going to do research . . .

brewmonkey
09-09-2004, 06:52
They do contradict themselves. They claim it was a commuter plane but then say they could not find any aircaft parts? :confused:

Bill Harsey
09-09-2004, 07:14
small detail and many of you guys here know this, I've been within two to five hundred feet of aircraft flying at respectively 340 (indicated) mph up to 600 mph. If they are going downhill or just getting level from downhill aproach, they don't sound like airplanes because the sound of the wind shearing by the craft is louder than engine noise. This makes them sound "like missiles".

Team Sergeant
09-09-2004, 07:36
That’s beyond stupid.

Fact, 99.999% of the American public have NEVER heard a real missile, TV missiles don’t count.

I believe about the same number of people could identify a rattlesnake before they could identify a 757 or any aircraft.

Sure doesn’t explain where all the people on board the real aircraft went….

If anyone remembers a teenage idiot that flew his little A/C into a building in Fla I think, it made the smallest of dents in the building, like a mosquito crashing into an elephant. Sure a small A/C did all that damage Pentagon.

Tinfoil hats time, you bet.

BTW, There was a Quiet Professional and someone I knew in the building when it was hit, he was severly burned, I don't think he would agree with this film.

TS

Ambush Master
09-09-2004, 08:27
One small note, when they show the Pentagon layout and count down into the "C" Ring, the first pic of the "small hole" in the inner wall. Just to the right of the Fireman is 1/2 of a 757's Nose Wheel (minus the tire). You have to look fast, but that cylindrical silver piece is the wheel !! Also, an aircraft that size flying that fast could/would fly just a couple of feet off of the ground due to "Ground Effect", the dense cushion of compressed air under it.

I spied a couple of other things, but I will need to play it again a few times before I comment.

QRQ 30
09-09-2004, 08:31
Some interesting points but let's keep it friendly.

1. The missing personnel is a real compelling argument.

2. The fact that the craft penetrated to the third building would eliminate a smaller aircraft other than a hardened cruise missle. No commuter jet. I recall seeing films of the second WTC craft and it penetrated all of the way through the tower, poking out the opposite side.

3. People inside the pentagon would probably be the worst witnesses. I believe they said they knew "something" happened and thought it was a bomb.

4. I believe the fire was so intense that they couldn't really get to the site for jours. That would advance the airliner theory.

5. I believe the black box was found.

6. As for sound, a missle has the same or similar propulsion as any other aircraft. Agreed that down stream the only thing heard would be the air turbulance. However, those upstream would have also heard the engines and looked up to see :wassup". God knows I know what "missles" sound like, to the tune of over 1500 per day at Khe Sahn.

7. Most "eyewitnesses" are unreliable under such circumstances. How many times do you hear someone describing how he heard a loud explosion and looked up to see a plane exploding? This account was repeated several times in relation to the crash off the NJ coast. It is impossible for that sequence to occur based upon the relative speeds of light and sound.

8. One interesting shot was that of a circular hole punched through a wall. It must have been faked to look like a missle strike.

:munchin

I didn't say I was convinced but interested.

09-09-2004, 08:50
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:FPmTAnT-oaIJ:http://www.news.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/010911-N-6157F-001.jpg

Here is a pic of some debris with American Airlines colors.

Kind of small...Google Pentagon+757 and select images...there are a number of pics of aircraft debris on the lawn.

QRQ 30
09-09-2004, 09:06
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:FPmTAnT-oaIJ:http://www.news.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/010911-N-6157F-001.jpg

Here is a pic of some debris with American Airlines colors.

Kind of small...Google Pentagon+757 and select images...there are a number of pics of aircraft debris on the lawn.

Dayem. That kind of takes the fun out of the discussion.
:rolleyes:

Solid
09-09-2004, 09:25
Bigger version (http://www.news.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/010911-N-6157F-001.jpg)

:confused:
The guys who did that 'documentary' must've done a LOT of research to craft such BS...

Solid

Kyobanim
09-09-2004, 09:32
Hey! Those are the peices that were scattered byt the lowflying black helecopter!

:D

Airbornelawyer
09-09-2004, 09:41

I saw pieces of debris from both aircraft that crashed into the WTC, but given that that has been caught on tape, no one tries to deny that (they just claim the Jews did it).

I have a good friend, another former 1/11 SFG(A) SIGDET member and current NCO in the 29th ID, who is a PG County fireman. He was sent to the Pentagon. He described to me in vivid detail bodies charred to aircraft seats in relatively intact portions of the passenger compartments. This conspiracy theory stuff is worse than loony or self-contradictory or unsubscribable. It is vile, poisonous filth.

Team Sergeant
09-09-2004, 09:52
This conspiracy theory stuff is worse than loony or self-contradictory or unsubscribable. It is vile, poisonous filth.

HEAR HEAR!

Well said!

echoes
09-09-2004, 19:06
That’s beyond stupid.

Fact, 99.999% of the American public have NEVER heard a real missile, TV missiles don’t count.

I believe about the same number of people could identify a rattlesnake before they could identify a 757 or any aircraft.

Sure doesn’t explain where all the people on board the real aircraft went….

If anyone remembers a teenage idiot that flew his little A/C into a building in Fla I think, it made the smallest of dents in the building, like a mosquito crashing into an elephant. Sure a small A/C did all that damage Pentagon.

Tinfoil hats time, you bet.

BTW, There was a Quiet Professional and someone I knew in the building when it was hit, he was severly burned, I don't think he would agree with this film.

TS

Indeed Sir! The "Langoliers" comes to mind? :rolleyes:

Hope all is well. :)

Holly

Bill Harsey
09-09-2004, 20:12
HEAR HEAR!

Well said!Oh crap, you guys solve this and I just got my tin foil hat done.