PDA

View Full Version : Gun Parts for Sale

gits
07-15-2011, 16:50
Just picked up a great deal on an OBR Lite today and will be selling some parts to help fund or back fill the cost. So here's what I got for sale.

Larue SPR-1.93 Mount 30mm - $150 ($195 MSRP)
Remarks: Hardly used great condition.

Larue LT-110 - $80 ($125 MSRP)
Remarks- Great condition, Raises the EOTech up by .275". This extra height sticks the irons low in the EOTech window (you can still see the irons if push-comes-to-shove). The extra height is just what the EOTech has been needing. The design had room for a piece-of-picatinny on the back, so we put it there and now you can mount a PVS-14 in perfect co-witness.

Fits EOTEch 512 and 552 optics.

Larue LT-724 Angled CQB Mount for Micro T-1 - $75 ($115 MSRP)

American Defense AD-17 Base - 45 ($75 MSRP) SOLD
Remarks- Fair/Good Condition seen its fair share of use but is still solid and working properly without any issues.

NightForce Ultralite Rings 30mm - $100
Remarks: Seen some use but in good condition same rings that came with my NF 3.5x15 F1

Dueck Defense Surefire Rapid Transition Sights (1 O Clock offeset Iron sights)- $180 SOLD
Remarks: Very new was mounted on my OBR briefly has barely seen any use. Good irons for 3 gunning.

Fobus Sig Mosquito Holster and Mag holder- $20

Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade- $50
Remarks- New Unopened and unused.

LMT MRP 16 Inch DI upper receiver with and AAC Brakeout 51T Muzzlebrake/suppressor mount- $800 (Reduced) SOLD
Remarks: Comes with LMT BC, And Brand New never fired LMT Bolt (swapping out my chrome one I had in it) , few wear marks on where stuff was mounted. Approx 500 Rds through it. Will also come with Preset Torx wrench let you remove the barrel.

Safariland 6004 Woodland RH Beretta 92/M9- $70
Remarks- Brand New

Safariland 6004 Tan RH Beretta 92/M9- $45
Remarks- Used Beat up, works as it should.

Tango Down Forgrip - $25

Extreme Gear Labs Monkey Stomper pouch - $30
4x M4 Mag, 4x Pistol Mags

Tac Tailor PRC 152 Pouch - $20

Kifaru XTL - $65
Remarks- Barely used works very well for a top ruck flap.

Crimson Trace LG401 1911 Government and Commander Laser Grips - $100
Remarks- Good Condition
All prices are shipped prices, paypal preferred just add 4%.

frostfire
07-17-2011, 16:17
waittaminute, so you got a solid deal on OBR heavy with <3 weeks production time (pics ?), and now an OBR lite???? If this one is straight from Larue as well, no wonder my OBR order got 10 weeks+:boohoo wait time! I see a green face in the mirror :D

Hope all is well over there yonder, brother

gits
07-17-2011, 16:33
waittaminute, so you got a solid deal on OBR heavy with <3 weeks production time (pics ?), and now an OBR lite???? If this one is straight from Larue as well, no wonder my OBR order got 10 weeks+:boohoo wait time! I see a green face in the mirror :D

Hope all is well over there yonder, brother

My OBR Heavy is shipping out finally after like 7 Weeks. I picked up a deal someone was selling his OBR lite upper so its an instant purchase without the wait. :D

aaronw
07-25-2011, 08:53
Key to getting stuff from larue is to call em. If you're a green suiter with a sof backgound they bump ya up the list. Got mine quick.. 2 weeks maybe. Plus any time ive had a need for parts quick I call and they've shipped them same day and discounted every time. Plus th send lots of schwag. Great guys to deal with. Anything I can get thru them I do.

gits
08-08-2011, 20:19
Some new items and prices have been updated.