PDA

View Full Version : Spec Ops Brand T.H.E. Pack + Medical Pouch Lg.

KHN
07-15-2011, 12:59
Hello everyone. I am sorting through my garage, selling off gear & tools that I do not use to fund a new firearm purchase. These are the first two items on the block. Iíll let them ride here for a few days exclusively before posting elsewhere. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions, and if you want pictures of a specific area on the products just let me know. PayPal, check, money order, cash.

Spec Ops Brand T.H.E. Pack (Foliage Green)

Purchased in 2008, this pack is in very good condition (right at the ďbroken inĒ point), without signs of major wear. Itís been used on a few day hikes and saw time as a range bag for a couple weeks. There are some scratches on the shoulder strap D-rings. All stitching, zippers, buckles, MOLLE panels are intact and function flawlessly. This pack is beautifully made, and I hate to see it gone.

$110 + shipping from zip code 11782

QPs and active duty military, $110 delivered. Iíll eat the cost for flat rate shipping anywhere in the U.S. or APO/FPO.

Spec Ops Brand Medical Pouch Ė Large (ACU)

Med pouch is in similar condition to the pack. My first aid kit has evolved to the point where this is an impractical method of storing everything. Plus I ordered ACU by mistake and I feel like an idiot walking around as a civilian with a camo first aid kit. Dual function: it has worked well as a holster for my USP .40 Compact (+ 1 spare magazine) on recent backpacking trips.

$25 + shipping from zip code 11782

QPs and active duty military, $25 delivered. Iíll eat the cost for flat rate shipping anywhere in the U.S. or APO/FPO.

BUY BOTH TOGETHER and knock $10.00 off the total.

Thank you for looking.

-Kirk